AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Couple Shows Coming up around Orl Fl...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
1SIC1500

1SIC1500

Male
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Couple Shows Coming up around Orl Fl... Empty
PostSubject: Couple Shows Coming up around Orl Fl...   Couple Shows Coming up around Orl Fl... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:28 am

Just a heads up me and a few buddys are heading out to a few shows coming up just thought i'd shoot an invite and see if anyone else will be out and around.... heres the info. i just phoned the guy and its at the Church. he said theres tons of prises and registration is 11-2pm...

3/14, 2009 - 2nd Annual ICDC Car & Bike Show
Orlando, Florida
Hours: 11am - 5:30pm
Admission Price: Free to show, $10 to register
Contact Phone: 407-839-0886
Details: Lots more food, gifts, prizes and trophies! Free to come and show your ride. Free gifts for the first 25 vehicles to register! Every vehicle registered will receive one free raffle ticket. To better your chances of winning prizes, it's $2.50 for every additional ticket. Lots of $ in value for prizes, thanks to our sponsors. Vote for your favorite body kit, race prepped vehicle, cleanest interior and best rims. You be the judge...AND...Prize for best club participation! Enjoy rice, 'bacalao', shishkabobs, 'limbe' and many more American and Hispanic dishes for cheap prices. Registration begins at 11am on the dot and ends at 2pm. Awards will begin at 5pm. All proceeds will be going to 'New Beginnings: Transition Center', a rehab for those under drug and alcohol abuse.

Also theres another Show @ Hooters In Sanford on March 22nd. this is just a "Truck Show"

just figured i'd share since i havent seen it on here yet...
Back to top Go down

Couple Shows Coming up around Orl Fl...
Page 1 of 1