AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Tex Mex Pictures

Go down 
+5
xxxxcjxxxx
I R LOW
JDugan
magnumon22s
aintscared
9 posters
AuthorMessage
aintscared
Acro Rep
aintscared

Male
Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Tex Mex Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Tex Mex Pictures   Tex Mex Pictures EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:18 pm

Mostly of us, but a few rides here and there.
Had a blast guys, Thanks for showin up and representing

https://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x250/low2tone/
Back to top Go down
aintscared
Acro Rep
aintscared

Male
Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Tex Mex Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tex Mex Pictures   Tex Mex Pictures EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:47 pm

Best picture of the whole weekend.

Tex Mex Pictures DSCF1323-1
Back to top Go down
magnumon22s

magnumon22s

Male
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Tex Mex Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tex Mex Pictures   Tex Mex Pictures EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:41 pm

LMAO
Back to top Go down
JDugan

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Tex Mex Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tex Mex Pictures   Tex Mex Pictures EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:23 pm

Wow I can tell I was really thinking while riding that scooter, my tounge was out the side of my mouth. Had a blast with yall this weekend, it was great to meet some new people and hope to hang out again. If yall ever need a chug team, remember team 2 held it down.
Back to top Go down
I R LOW

I R LOW

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Tex Mex Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tex Mex Pictures   Tex Mex Pictures EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 5:31 am

hell yeah man, i had a blast too. Cant wait for next year!
Back to top Go down
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Tex Mex Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tex Mex Pictures   Tex Mex Pictures EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:47 am

lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
MikeOinAcrO
Acro Rep
MikeOinAcrO

Male
Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Tex Mex Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tex Mex Pictures   Tex Mex Pictures EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:31 am

yeah, that was F'in Great! lol!

I also added 195 pics of Tex Mex 09 on my myspace if you guys wana check'em out. if you're not on my friends list yet go to, myspace.com/mikeoinacro
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mikeoinacro
mightygreenrang

mightygreenrang

Male
Number of posts : 768

Tex Mex Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tex Mex Pictures   Tex Mex Pictures EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:44 pm

Had alot of fun, and I swear I'll chug a beer faster next time!
Back to top Go down
txschvy

txschvy

Male
Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Tex Mex Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tex Mex Pictures   Tex Mex Pictures EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:49 pm

I dont know about yall but I had a f-in blast. Most fun I've had at a show in a while. I will try to get my pics up tonight or tomorrow. I didnt think I was that drunk sat. night till I looked at some of the pics. Def. go back next year!!!
Back to top Go down
mightygreenrang

mightygreenrang

Male
Number of posts : 768

Tex Mex Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tex Mex Pictures   Tex Mex Pictures EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:07 pm

Yup you where drunk, but not as drunk as my wife! LOL

And a friend of mine has said, several members have said this show is done at least in somerville.
Back to top Go down
MikeOinAcrO
Acro Rep
MikeOinAcrO

Male
Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Tex Mex Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tex Mex Pictures   Tex Mex Pictures EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:26 pm

mightygreenrang wrote:
Yup you where drunk, but not as drunk as my wife! LOL

And a friend of mine has said, several members have said this show is done at least in somerville.

I'VE KINDA HEARD THE SAME. I WAS TOLD IT'LL BE UP TO A VOTE UMONGST THE CLUB BUT WE'LL SEE... SOME PEOPLE HAVE SAID IT WAS TO MUCH WORK BUT GUESS THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES TO HAVE ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS AROUND. I'M HEAT WAVE WILL TRY TO BUY IT IF THEY DON'T DO IT AGAIN... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mikeoinacro
JDugan

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Tex Mex Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tex Mex Pictures   Tex Mex Pictures EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:40 pm

I talked to one of the head guys at ST today, and he said the only reason they are thinking about not having the show is because of the amount of work it takes. They had 90 people working from Wednesday morning till Sunday night, and it pretty much worked their ass's off. From what I hear, they all talked about it, and came to the conclusion they just don't have enough people to do the show right, and would rather not do it than to half ass it. I told him if they ask for help, they will get it. I know I would be willing to donate my time to go out and help keep a great show around, and know most of you would as well.

All in all the show was a success. There were 7 arrests this weekend, last year there was over $5,000 worth of damage done to the park, and the bill this year was $0.00. There were a few incidents, but they were few and far between. The morons who try and ruin shows are from every where, there are dumb people every where, and if we wanna keep the scene going, than those of us who know how to act half to stand up and let these people know we are not gonna take their shit.
Back to top Go down
dragginhonda
Acro Member
dragginhonda

Male
Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Tex Mex Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tex Mex Pictures   Tex Mex Pictures EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:16 am

man...looks like a blast...i hope this wasn't the last year for it...i'd love to go next year Very Happy
Back to top Go down
magnumon22s

magnumon22s

Male
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Tex Mex Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tex Mex Pictures   Tex Mex Pictures EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:45 pm

i have been told that they said the samething after last years tex mex so we will just have to see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tex Mex Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tex Mex Pictures   Tex Mex Pictures Empty

Back to top Go down

Tex Mex Pictures
Page 1 of 1