AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

UNITE central Fl

Go down 
+11
BD91
matt92toy
bult2drag
AcroFarmer
AcroRigo
1SIC1500
LAYINGNUTZ
pinstripin'mikey
Frontin on 22's
insomnia
parkinglotking
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
pinstripin'mikey

pinstripin'mikey

Male
Number of posts : 943
Registration date : 2008-08-16

UNITE central Fl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNITE central Fl   UNITE central Fl - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 12:30 pm

if i cant meet up w/ them, prolly cruisin across the state and hookin up to 75 in gville. if i do meet up em, prolly 95
Back to top Go down
http://www.rodsandstripes.com
LAYINGNUTZ
Acro Rep
LAYINGNUTZ

Male
Number of posts : 1108
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: UNITE central Fl   UNITE central Fl - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:29 pm

well im cruisin solo in the silverado from atlanta.
Back to top Go down
1SIC1500

1SIC1500

Male
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: UNITE central Fl   UNITE central Fl - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:43 pm

yeah im taking the turnpike to 75 then headed that way...

has anyone seen the weather so far? its calling for rain from what ive seen?
Back to top Go down
AcroFarmer
Acro Rep

Male
Number of posts : 3017
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: UNITE central Fl   UNITE central Fl - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:13 pm

LAYINGNUTZ wrote:
well im cruisin solo in the silverado from atlanta.

you bringing the pit bike badk down again? lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/danielcfarmer
LAYINGNUTZ
Acro Rep
LAYINGNUTZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: UNITE central Fl   UNITE central Fl - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:41 pm

maybe if i get a chance to fix the pullstart. the unite show sent out a mass email saying motorized toys and crap werent allowed so i dunno. we'll see if i can get it fixed.
Back to top Go down
AcroFarmer
Acro Rep

Male

PostSubject: Re: UNITE central Fl   UNITE central Fl - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:30 pm

yeah i thought they just said no tires that can tear up the park but i may of mis read it, if so just throw some slicks on that bitch lol
Back to top Go down
LAYINGNUTZ
Acro Rep
LAYINGNUTZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: UNITE central Fl   UNITE central Fl - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 7:04 am

i might bring it. worse they can say is i cant ride it.
Back to top Go down
Frontin on 22's
Acro Member
Frontin on 22's

Male
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: UNITE central Fl   UNITE central Fl - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 7:39 pm

Fuckin awsome weekend had a blast glad to see everyone Farmer Matt Nate and all my other peeps sling shot was awsome jason im ordering one tomorrow i still wanna know were those burgers and the sausage landed last night. And the slip and bleed was a huge sucess but am feeling it today and got some nice battel scars to prove it and cant wait till next year hope everyone made it home safe.
Back to top Go down
AcroFarmer
Acro Rep

Male

PostSubject: Re: UNITE central Fl   UNITE central Fl - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 7:47 pm

oh yeah greg, had a blast kicking it with you and the rest of the tampa-orlando boys again. yeah the slip and bleed was pretty awsome and it earned its name for damn sure. jason, greg, and a few others didnt leave without having some battle scars on them haha! ill post some pictures of it prob tomorrow or so. cant wait to do it again!!

oh yeah congrats to our new prospect in the NC mafia!! anyone have any pics of him walking around with the shamoo raft duct taped to his back?! lmao congrats to nate!
Back to top Go down
Frontin on 22's
Acro Member
Frontin on 22's

Male

PostSubject: Re: UNITE central Fl   UNITE central Fl - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:23 pm

Shammoo was awsome best $10 i ever spent i heard devin had a "whale" of a time with it on saturday night lmao
Back to top Go down
BD91

BD91

Male
Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: UNITE central Fl   UNITE central Fl - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 9:40 pm

Sounds like we need pics. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
pinstripin'mikey

pinstripin'mikey

Male

PostSubject: Re: UNITE central Fl   UNITE central Fl - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:28 am

had a blast hangin out w/ everyone again, alot of fun this yr, i regret headin back to charge my phone only to get stuck at best western when the cops showed up. but is all good, ended up hangin out w/ some old friends from xtreme lows and absolut minis. and eventually watchin the longest beer pong game in history at holliday inn. however my ride home was bit more eventful than i planned but it all worked out in the end. bout 35 mins. from jax, fl. i blew my tranny. lost all 5 gears. should be pissed but more impressed cuz that tranny had close to 500,000 miles on it. i think at one point we had 18 minitruckers as well as the dj from the show chillin on the side of I-10. we spent an hour tryin to see if we could get my truck on my buddies trailer w/ the bd'd ranger they already had on it. when that didnt work, 2 of my friends from jax showed up w/ a trailer and we loaded it up and headed back to my house. also found out i can not 'dukes of hazzard' my truck thru the side window, however my buddy loren is like a fukin spider monkey when it comes to that stuff. thought u guys would like some scenic pics of I-10 for the unite collection lol
UNITE central Fl - Page 2 DSCN5288
oh yea and mclovin drug a hole in his gastank:
UNITE central Fl - Page 2 DSCN5287
UNITE central Fl - Page 2 DSCN5290
Back to top Go down
pinstripin'mikey

pinstripin'mikey

Male

PostSubject: Re: UNITE central Fl   UNITE central Fl - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:30 am

one of the funniest parts of the trip back was, heres us pullin my truck on a landscaping trailer, and we get passed by a yukon pullin a car trailer w/ lawn furniture on it. i think we needed to swap trailers lol.
Back to top Go down
Frontin on 22's
Acro Member
Frontin on 22's

Male

PostSubject: Re: UNITE central Fl   UNITE central Fl - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 5:49 am

That sucks mikey gladu got it back ok rigo had called me and told me what happen. Atleast one good ting is that if something like that happens ater a show u know u will not sit on the side the road alone someone with a mini will stop thats why i love this sport.
Back to top Go down
1SIC1500

1SIC1500

Male
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: UNITE central Fl   UNITE central Fl - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 8:37 am

damn sorry to hear that man... my trip back on saturday was just as bad. i had a tire blow out on my on 75 about 10 miles from gainsville. luckily i found the only tire shop in the area that was open on saturday. now i have this huge monter tire on my truck i cant even lay the frame down... sucks my looks like you had the worst end of the deal...
Back to top Go down
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: UNITE central Fl   UNITE central Fl - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 8:49 am

man that sucks.. wish i coulda made it down to chill!
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
oldsklminitrk
Acro Prospect
oldsklminitrk

Male
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: UNITE central Fl   UNITE central Fl - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 11:02 am

Hey Farmer whats up with syphllis and gonnereha and a ping pong ball to the eye?....fuck it sucks I didnt make it but I got the stories. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frontin on 22's
Acro Member
Frontin on 22's

Male

PostSubject: Re: UNITE central Fl   UNITE central Fl - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:34 pm

Were the slip and bleed pics farmer lol
Back to top Go down
AcroFarmer
Acro Rep

Male

PostSubject: Re: UNITE central Fl   UNITE central Fl - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 6:04 pm

oldsklminitrk wrote:
Hey Farmer whats up with syphllis and gonnereha and a ping pong ball to the eye?....fuck it sucks I didnt make it but I got the stories.Very Happy

haha!! you musta been talking to rocky! yeah it was some funny shit man, wish ya coulda made it.
Back to top Go down
AcroFarmer
Acro Rep

Male

PostSubject: Re: UNITE central Fl   UNITE central Fl - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 6:05 pm

Frontin on 22's wrote:
Were the slip and bleed pics farmer lol

im gunna post em in a bit, just got off work fool gimme a bit son!! lol sorry i couldnt catch ya before i left sunday, i had to get mine ready to go since the bottom was about to fall out the sky and i didnt know were your crazy ass ran off to haha
Back to top Go down
Frontin on 22's
Acro Member
Frontin on 22's

Male

PostSubject: Re: UNITE central Fl   UNITE central Fl - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 8:51 pm

i was all over the place this weekend some people even said they saw me flying at one point LMAO
Back to top Go down
LAYINGNUTZ
Acro Rep
LAYINGNUTZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: UNITE central Fl   UNITE central Fl - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:05 am

i had an awesome time. my knee still hurts from the slip and bleed. the funniest part was findin the nudest people hangin out in the woods. and then fuckin with them with the gaolfcart that had shamoo on top of it. awesome time. cant wait till next year.
Back to top Go down
acro150
Acro Member
acro150

Male
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: UNITE central Fl   UNITE central Fl - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:53 am

I had a blast! the slip and bleed was good for the first yr wait till the improvements next yr.

that lady was pissed off that shamoo kept fucking up the big orgy in the woods!

can't wait till we can do it at the next show

rock on harry feltersnach with 2nd place
Back to top Go down
Frontin on 22's
Acro Member
Frontin on 22's

Male

PostSubject: Re: UNITE central Fl   UNITE central Fl - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:14 pm

rock on harry feltersnach with 2nd place.
Thank you Thank you lol! and im still a little sore from the slip and bleed lmao but no were as sore i was on sun and mon lol.
Back to top Go down
AcroFarmer
Acro Rep

Male

PostSubject: Re: UNITE central Fl   UNITE central Fl - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:10 pm

like yall said we need to name it felter harrysnatch next year lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNITE central Fl   UNITE central Fl - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

UNITE central Fl
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next