AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas

Go down 
+15
SKELVIS
lowrider_501
mightygreenrang
AcroFarmer
Higher Standards
txschvy
MikeOinAcrO
xxxxcjxxxx
Frontin on 22's
AAcrazy
magnumon22s
JOEY SOPRANO
woof
low95xlt
bodydrop21
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bodydrop21

bodydrop21

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-05-05

New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas Empty
PostSubject: New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas   New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:37 pm

The names Bryan. though i would introduce myself. I have a 02' silverado that in the process of being redone. I also have a 03' f150 thats my daily. Been in the scene for about 4-5 years. I do bodywork for living and im trying to open up my own shop. Anyways here are a few pics of the rides and hope to meet some of you guys soon...

The silverado before shit got cut up..
New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas 0711st_01_z+2002_chevrolet_silverado+rear_drivers_side_view

How it sits now.
New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas IMG_0325

The f150.
New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas IMG_0927
Back to top Go down
low95xlt

Male
Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas   New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:40 pm

welcome and damn nice whips
Back to top Go down
woof
Acro Member
woof

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas   New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:49 pm

Welcome.....Like I said before that chevy is one of my favorites!! Just curious why did you change the doors and hood? I know you did the bodydrop....but did the old doors that were painted get messed up or something?
Back to top Go down
bodydrop21

bodydrop21

Male

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas   New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:52 pm

woof wrote:
Welcome.....Like I said before that chevy is one of my favorites!! Just curious why did you change the doors and hood? I know you did the bodydrop....but did the old doors that were painted get messed up or something?

Same doors and hood. I was planning on painting the truck red so i based those out cause i finished bodywork on them
Back to top Go down
JOEY SOPRANO
Acro Prospect
JOEY SOPRANO

Male
Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas   New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:54 pm

welcome family most of us on here are on sts to so welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
woof
Acro Member
woof

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas   New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:57 pm

bodydrop21 wrote:
woof wrote:

Same doors and hood. I was planning on painting the truck red so i based those out cause i finished bodywork on them

oh ok.....dam dude I love that orange/silver paint scheme!!
Back to top Go down
bodydrop21

bodydrop21

Male

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas   New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas EmptyTue May 05, 2009 10:01 pm

Yea i miss it too.. this time around should look alot nicer. well i will have a clean and simple look
Back to top Go down
magnumon22s

magnumon22s

Male
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas   New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas EmptyTue May 05, 2009 10:02 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
AAcrazy
Acro Rep
AAcrazy

Male
Number of posts : 1353
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas   New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:03 pm

ive always loved that truck dude.it was pretty cool 2 years ago when i flew down to HEAT WAVE, i was rolling my rental car to the show when i saw you fly by on one of those texas roads heading to the show.nice truck.
Back to top Go down
Frontin on 22's
Acro Member
Frontin on 22's

Male
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas   New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:53 am

Clean trucks man welcome
Back to top Go down
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas   New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:06 am

Welcome dude.. the f150 is sick man! wish i had a screw...
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
MikeOinAcrO
Acro Rep
MikeOinAcrO

Male
Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas   New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:36 am

very nice trucks man! i know it's a hell of a haul but on the 23rd we're gettin together up here, you're more than welcome to come hang out. hopefully in the near future we'll be gettin together a lil closer south so we can hang with our crew down there too. let us know what's up and keep us updated on the truck, WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mikeoinacro
txschvy

txschvy

Male
Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas   New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:17 am

i was just looking at your build up of the chevy yesterday on sts.. Good lookin trucks..
Back to top Go down
Higher Standards

Higher Standards

Male
Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas   New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:54 am

Welcome to the boards! nice trucks.
Back to top Go down
bodydrop21

bodydrop21

Male

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas   New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:37 am

Thanks guys!

MikeOinAcrO wrote:
very nice trucks man! i know it's a hell of a haul but on the 23rd we're gettin together up here, you're more than welcome to come hang out. hopefully in the near future we'll be gettin together a lil closer south so we can hang with our crew down there too. let us know what's up and keep us updated on the truck, WELCOME!

Is there a Acro chapter in Houston? Where are you guys gettin together at? i might take the trip if i got nothing going on.
Back to top Go down
MikeOinAcrO
Acro Rep
MikeOinAcrO

Male
Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas   New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:45 am

bodydrop21 wrote:
Thanks guys!

MikeOinAcrO wrote:

Is there a Acro chapter in Houston? Where are you guys gettin together at? i might take the trip if i got nothing going on.

me and a few others are in the longview area but i think we're meeting in tyler at feltys house this time. and his house just so happens to be right down the road from Time Out, how nice is that? just sayin.... anyhow, our houston crew slimed up a lil.... we have a handfull of folks in austin, south texas area, dallas, east texas area, and can't forget our inbread folks that are close to the AR border in texarkana... lol! Love You Guys! if you don't have anything goin on come on up! we got a good group of folks and we have a good time.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mikeoinacro
AcroFarmer
Acro Rep

Male
Number of posts : 3017
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas   New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas EmptyWed May 06, 2009 2:06 pm

welcome man! nice trucks, are you the originall owner of the ext. cab chevy? ive seen it for a few years now, very nice truck and looks like its about to be even badder then before! cant wait to see some more progress on it, and im sure ill see ya at some shows coming up here soon
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/danielcfarmer
mightygreenrang

mightygreenrang

Male
Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas   New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:56 pm

Damn nice rides

And mike your talking about CRAWFISH with those inbread comments lol.
Back to top Go down
bodydrop21

bodydrop21

Male

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas   New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:39 pm

AcroFarmer wrote:
welcome man! nice trucks, are you the originall owner of the ext. cab chevy? ive seen it for a few years now, very nice truck and looks like its about to be even badder then before! cant wait to see some more progress on it, and im sure ill see ya at some shows coming up here soon

Yea im the original owner. Ive had it for almost 5 years now.
Back to top Go down
bodydrop21

bodydrop21

Male

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas   New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:46 pm

I have some updated pictures of the chevy. Not much has got done on it, Ive been so busy with other trucks in the shop that i havent had time. The one thing im doing with this build is making sure i leave nothing untouched. Im talking about ever bolt to nut will be painted.

New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas Ghgh
New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas 2
New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas 67
Back to top Go down
AcroFarmer
Acro Rep

Male
Number of posts : 3017
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas   New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:28 pm

hell yeah thats what im talking bout! you gunna re-do the paint on her seeing as how your a very skilled painter? truck has always looked killer man, i remember seeing it years ago at lake front tour, i stayed in the same hotel with ya at the holiday inn i remember drooling over it hoping mine was that nice when i neared the end of the build. so you gutting all the elect. shit outta it and going carb or still gunna be fuel inj. ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/danielcfarmer
lowrider_501

lowrider_501

Male
Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas   New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:02 pm

sweet ass rides!
Back to top Go down
bodydrop21

bodydrop21

Male

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas   New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:53 pm

As far as the engine goes. Well Ive thought about different things, I thought about just sticking with the 5.3 and cam it or a ls1 and a cam, but if I can get some money together may a small/big block with a blower and a crazy cam. I really don't know. It would be nice to smoke the tires with barely touching the gas and it being door'd.

As for paint just a soils color and some striping. Want the truck to be simple but clean. I'm hoping to do a 22/24 intro setup. But I also want to beable to drive this whenever where ever.
Back to top Go down
SKELVIS

SKELVIS

Male
Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas   New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas EmptyThu May 07, 2009 1:40 am

WELCOME
Back to top Go down
low95xlt

Male
Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas   New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:20 am

damn nice ideas there for motor and the frame is making me drool over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas   New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas Empty

Back to top Go down

New guy from Spring/Houston, Texas
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next