AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

May Tampa Acro Meeting...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
acroRUSS-D
Acro Rep
acroRUSS-D

Male
Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-08-16

May Tampa Acro Meeting... Empty
PostSubject: May Tampa Acro Meeting...   May Tampa Acro Meeting... EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:08 am

Since Unite is on the 3rd weekend, let's do the meeting the weekend ofter(4th Sunday of the Month). We need to talk about where we want to move the meetings to, and I need to get pics and info on everyones rides, that are in the Tampa Chptr.
Back to top Go down
http://russ-d.smugmug.com
AAcrazy
Acro Rep
AAcrazy

Male
Number of posts : 1353
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: May Tampa Acro Meeting...   May Tampa Acro Meeting... EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:29 am

ill be there. Wink
Back to top Go down
BEAU
Acro Rep
BEAU

Male
Number of posts : 832
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: May Tampa Acro Meeting...   May Tampa Acro Meeting... EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:35 pm

I will actually try and make it down for the mtg.
Back to top Go down
acroRUSS-D
Acro Rep
acroRUSS-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: May Tampa Acro Meeting...   May Tampa Acro Meeting... EmptyWed May 20, 2009 4:58 pm

It is time to meet again. Ale House 7:30ish, on Dale mabry. Got a couple things we really need to discuss. One being location of meetings. So bring ideas, and adresses of locations you want considered. Thanks. See y'all there.
Back to top Go down
acroRUSS-D
Acro Rep
acroRUSS-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: May Tampa Acro Meeting...   May Tampa Acro Meeting... EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:57 am

DRAGULA69 wrote:
I will actually try and make it down for the mtg.
Glad you could make it out this meeting, it was good to see you.

Well, majority seems to think the Ale House is just fine, and we should leave the meeting there. So that is what we are going to do, leave the meetings at the Ale House in Tampa off of Dale Mabry, every 3rd Sunday of the Month (unless a Holiday or Show falls on that weekend). Thinking about doing the next meeting at Nate and Jess' new House, and have it as a meeting/house warming party. Will let you know the details soon. I think maybe we need to just have 1 or 2 meetings a Year(we only have 12 of them) in different locations, such as Down South near the Bradenton crew, or even out towards me in St. Bete for a change. But keeping the meeting spot at the Ale House is, in my opinion, the best idea. It has been there for Years, everyone knows where it is, it is fairly centraly located to all members(remember we have people up in Bushnell, and Webster areas also), and the staff knows us and takes decent care of us. I think the only downfall of the whole place is that durring Footsball eason it gets a little crowded.
Back to top Go down
BEAU
Acro Rep
BEAU

Male
Number of posts : 832
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: May Tampa Acro Meeting...   May Tampa Acro Meeting... EmptyMon May 25, 2009 6:57 pm

Hell yeah dude!! it was good to see ya'll again. It's been a little while. I'm DEFINATELY down for keeping the meeting @ the ALE HOUSE. I timed my drive home and it's about 1 hr 20 mins. to the house. Lookin forward to a meeting/house warming party, sounds like a good time. We should do that one on a Saturday or something ( so we all won't have to work the next day ). But either way i'll be there. Anyhow, good times! I'll see ya'll at the BBQ!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May Tampa Acro Meeting...   May Tampa Acro Meeting... Empty

Back to top Go down

May Tampa Acro Meeting...
Page 1 of 1