AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Orlando meeting this Wednesday the 24th of June - 8pm Sanford Hooters - are you game?

Go down 
+3
pinstripin'mikey
Bigde
insomnia
7 posters
AuthorMessage
insomnia
Acro Rep
insomnia

Male
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Orlando meeting this Wednesday the 24th of June - 8pm Sanford Hooters - are you game? Empty
PostSubject: Orlando meeting this Wednesday the 24th of June - 8pm Sanford Hooters - are you game?   Orlando meeting this Wednesday the 24th of June - 8pm Sanford Hooters - are you game? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:44 pm

Everyone game?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wheelstop.com
Bigde

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Orlando meeting this Wednesday the 24th of June - 8pm Sanford Hooters - are you game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orlando meeting this Wednesday the 24th of June - 8pm Sanford Hooters - are you game?   Orlando meeting this Wednesday the 24th of June - 8pm Sanford Hooters - are you game? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:50 pm

cant make wensdays i am a manager at Chillers its 1$ drinks all night I have to work i wont be able to make it
Back to top Go down
pinstripin'mikey

pinstripin'mikey

Male
Number of posts : 943
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Orlando meeting this Wednesday the 24th of June - 8pm Sanford Hooters - are you game?   Orlando meeting this Wednesday the 24th of June - 8pm Sanford Hooters - are you game? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:17 pm

sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
http://www.rodsandstripes.com
Bigde

Male

PostSubject: Re: Orlando meeting this Wednesday the 24th of June - 8pm Sanford Hooters - are you game?   Orlando meeting this Wednesday the 24th of June - 8pm Sanford Hooters - are you game? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:27 pm

if yall wanna come down to chillers i am the front door manager everybody you bring is free so 1 dollar drinks all night long
Back to top Go down
insomnia
Acro Rep
insomnia

Male
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Orlando meeting this Wednesday the 24th of June - 8pm Sanford Hooters - are you game?   Orlando meeting this Wednesday the 24th of June - 8pm Sanford Hooters - are you game? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:20 pm

Lol dam man that's tempting, sucks I don't drink anymore!!!! Dammit man, where were you last year? Lol

May have to plan that one a bit more in advance and make a trip downtown one of these weeks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wheelstop.com
Bigde

Male

PostSubject: Re: Orlando meeting this Wednesday the 24th of June - 8pm Sanford Hooters - are you game?   Orlando meeting this Wednesday the 24th of June - 8pm Sanford Hooters - are you game? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:40 pm

or a thursday night meet i usually have thursdays off
Back to top Go down
Frontin on 22's
Acro Member
Frontin on 22's

Male
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Orlando meeting this Wednesday the 24th of June - 8pm Sanford Hooters - are you game?   Orlando meeting this Wednesday the 24th of June - 8pm Sanford Hooters - are you game? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:59 pm

I may venture out to an orlando meet who knows u know i show up unannounced lol!
Back to top Go down
pinstripin'mikey

pinstripin'mikey

Male
Number of posts : 943
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Orlando meeting this Wednesday the 24th of June - 8pm Sanford Hooters - are you game?   Orlando meeting this Wednesday the 24th of June - 8pm Sanford Hooters - are you game? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 5:11 pm

sweet so we will see u out there then i take it, w/ chris riding shotgun lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.rodsandstripes.com
Frontin on 22's
Acro Member
Frontin on 22's

Male
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Orlando meeting this Wednesday the 24th of June - 8pm Sanford Hooters - are you game?   Orlando meeting this Wednesday the 24th of June - 8pm Sanford Hooters - are you game? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:39 am

Maybe u never know Razz
Back to top Go down
1SIC1500

1SIC1500

Male
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Orlando meeting this Wednesday the 24th of June - 8pm Sanford Hooters - are you game?   Orlando meeting this Wednesday the 24th of June - 8pm Sanford Hooters - are you game? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:03 am

ill ride out for some dinner. but im tired as can be. i saw tranformers 2 last night and im running on like 2 hours sleep.
Back to top Go down
parkinglotking
Acro Member
parkinglotking

Male
Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Orlando meeting this Wednesday the 24th of June - 8pm Sanford Hooters - are you game?   Orlando meeting this Wednesday the 24th of June - 8pm Sanford Hooters - are you game? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:34 am

im down and im not bringin a slut for once
Back to top Go down
1SIC1500

1SIC1500

Male
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Orlando meeting this Wednesday the 24th of June - 8pm Sanford Hooters - are you game?   Orlando meeting this Wednesday the 24th of June - 8pm Sanford Hooters - are you game? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:45 am

parkinglotking wrote:
im down and im not bringin a slut for once

haha im not sure if i will even recongnize u then? j.k is ur truck back from paint yet.
im not sure if ill make it out tonight. i might have to work later than expected..
Back to top Go down
matt92toy
Acro Rep
matt92toy

Male
Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Orlando meeting this Wednesday the 24th of June - 8pm Sanford Hooters - are you game?   Orlando meeting this Wednesday the 24th of June - 8pm Sanford Hooters - are you game? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:03 pm

insomnia wrote:
Lol dam man that's tempting, sucks I don't drink anymore!!!! Dammit man, where were you last year? Lol

May have to plan that one a bit more in advance and make a trip downtown one of these weeks.

when did u stop after sesd last year cause u were hammered there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orlando meeting this Wednesday the 24th of June - 8pm Sanford Hooters - are you game?   Orlando meeting this Wednesday the 24th of June - 8pm Sanford Hooters - are you game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Orlando meeting this Wednesday the 24th of June - 8pm Sanford Hooters - are you game?
Page 1 of 1