AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

TX Chapter

Go down 
+29
matt92toy
Acrocody
xxxxcjxxxx
I R LOW
lowblazer
wildbill817
AcroFarmer
whytry85
STEN_(AA)
0341infantry
magnumon22s
aintscared
kcTEXAS
MikeOinAcrO
pssst
iRIDElow
txschvy
AAcrazy
SKELVIS
TNMark
JOEY SOPRANO
Tuckin Eh
rojo
federal20
austinacro
LaidNeon
mightygreenrang
bagged69c10
TX444
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Acrocody
Acro Member

Male
Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2008-08-18

TX Chapter - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TX Chapter   TX Chapter - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:04 pm

so long, fairwell, its time to say goodbye
Back to top Go down
mightygreenrang

mightygreenrang

Male
Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: TX Chapter   TX Chapter - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:44 pm

Wow what the fuck did I miss, what does all this mean for us tx guys who are still interested in prospecting?
Back to top Go down
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924

PostSubject: Re: TX Chapter   TX Chapter - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:05 pm

mightygreenrang wrote:
Wow what the fuck did I miss, what does all this mean for us tx guys who are still interested in prospecting?

jus keep doing what your doing bro..
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
mightygreenrang

mightygreenrang

Male
Number of posts : 768

PostSubject: Re: TX Chapter   TX Chapter - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:08 pm

Aight I'll just keep on keepin on!
Back to top Go down
iRIDElow

iRIDElow

Male
Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: TX Chapter   TX Chapter - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:25 pm

ya you just keep doing what your doing club was fun when i first got in it but after seeing the lack of care from any one of importance and then the leg humpers following trying to show some kind of importance is the clubs whole issue once apon a time minitrucker club of the year and i can see what the problems are now not one of the club reps has come and said anything, then the haters in the club no one bashed anyones rides just all came from a simple question why and when will he be back on and then everyone came with the same dumb ass comment calm down and it will be handled in time and dave and the highers know what they are doing while everyone of the people who voiced there opinions said the stop asking or causeing drama while they in return talked shit and hated on any thing and everything, personally i dont want any part of this whole thing anymore and it all came down to why and when will potter be allowed back.......i asked the questions and after all that this was yalls answer yall can blame everything on anything else that you guys would like but yall lost a bunch of good quality guys that would do anything for anyone i know personally and it all came from the lack of club support when potter was banned and the question was asked it shouldn't have been about hopping in to voice your opinion it should have been ya wheres he at haven't seen him around not stfu you dont need to know kinda thing thats not what its about its been a month since it happened and the question was asked 3 times and 3 different threads like this happened and not once did a acro club rep answer the question. im done along with the count of 4 other tx guys all because one question that no one could answer and lack of respect i dont hate anyone of yall but i think everyone instead of bashing or coming back with the first comment should think about it seriously talking down on prospects...come on.....bashing peoples rides ( not the ranger becasue i agree with the sticker and it should NOT have been there) but all over the boards just the lack of MINITRUCKER FAMILY my name and number is in the call log sticky if you have a problem call me, i have met some of yall within the last year and it was fun but for everyone elses sake just think about it
Back to top Go down
http://www.garagefloorcustoms.com
SKELVIS

SKELVIS

Male
Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: TX Chapter   TX Chapter - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:44 pm

TO THE REST OF THE TX GUYS, DONT WORRY..... JUST A FEW WAVES IN TEXAS.

AND YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT RESPECT??? WHERE WAS THE RESPECT WHEN WE AS REPS VOTED NO ON THAT RANGER AND IT STILL GOT LOGOED??? WHERE WAS THE RESPECT WHEN POTTER PULLED HIS LOGO??

I AS WELL AS OTHER REPS GAVE YOU THE ANSWERS AND YOU KEPT PRESSING THE ISSUE.

AND AS FAR AS THE RIDE COMMENT, THIS CLUB NEEDS TO GET BACK TO ITS ROOTS AS ONE OF THE TOP CLUBS..... THATS WHERE WE ARE GOING BACK TO SO THOSE THAT DONT FIT, SEE YA.
THOSE THAT DO, WELCOME AND SEE YA AT THE TOP Wink
Back to top Go down
iRIDElow

iRIDElow

Male

PostSubject: Re: TX Chapter   TX Chapter - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:46 pm

no one ever answered the question everyone stated they couldnt give the answer no one ever said what was gonna happen or anything just wait for dave and thomas that was all and a month later they have never posted and i agree with the logo completely i dont agree someone going behind someones back
Back to top Go down
0341infantry

0341infantry

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: TX Chapter   TX Chapter - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:47 pm

iRIDElow makes some great points. I am not even an AcroProspect, I don't know most of yall, but I picked Acrophobia because of what you guys stand for. The Mini Truckin brotherhood, the families and the trucks. I have no idea what happened with anyone or any truck, I do know that Potter once was in-charge of the Texas Chapter but something happened that made Acro officials pull the plug. This would be the perfect time for one of the senior Texas Chapter members to take charge and keep this great chapter together while the Acro officials figure out how they are going to handle Potter's situation. The last thing we need is bashing and name calling, we are all brothers and TEXAS brothers at that. Lets not look like a bag of ass in-front of all the other chapters and the Acro officials. Lets pull ourselves together and keep the Texas Chapter tight. I have been in the United States Marine Corps for five years now and have served in combat both in Iraq and Afghanistan. Of all the great men that I have served with, Texas men are the strongest with the most will to succeed. Lets stay strong and someone please take charge and build the Texas Chapter up to be one of the greater chapters in Acrophobia. You are the brothers that I want to be apart of, when I come home someday back to the great state of Texas, I want to be able to cruise and drag to a show with you guys. If we fall apart now, then Acro officials are not going to keep the Texas Chapter.

Drag Hard,
Seany Bono
Back to top Go down
iRIDElow

iRIDElow

Male

PostSubject: Re: TX Chapter   TX Chapter - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:49 pm

exactly thank you thats all i wanted all differences aside every person handled every part of that wrong and now texas chapter is suffering the loss of people, im glad atleast one person semi understood what i was trying to say is that everyone has diffrences and everyone handles them diffrent but its about the outcome when you get a group of people together everyone thinks diffrently

and to you 0341infantry my wifes brother are both currently active and still deployed for the marines ones in iraq now and the other is in japan, they are both from cherry point not sure where that is to you but they are from texas as well

Last edited by iRIDElow on Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SKELVIS

SKELVIS

Male

PostSubject: Re: TX Chapter   TX Chapter - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:52 pm

WELL PUT SEANY.

LOOK, NONE OF US REPS CAN ALLOW ACCESS... THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME A WHILE BACK WHEN ME AND ANOTHER REP HAD SOME PROBLEMS.
I DONT KNOW WHY THIS IS STILL AN ISSUE IF POTTER TOOK OFF HIS LOGO?
DONT WORRY ACRO TEXAS IS GOING NO WHERE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
matt92toy
Acro Rep
matt92toy

Male
Number of posts : 1929

PostSubject: Re: TX Chapter   TX Chapter - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:53 pm

damn you made your point now go on with ur life there is no reason in you posting in everyones threads you made a thread asking where is potter so keep it there or even better quit posting about it all togeather
Back to top Go down
iRIDElow

iRIDElow

Male

PostSubject: Re: TX Chapter   TX Chapter - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:55 pm

^^ this guy proves the acro way i gues thats just how things are now i guess and that unfortuate secondly i didnt make that thread i just responded then everyone got on the defensive and then the trash started atleast have an idea what your talking about because it was never answered was the whole point of the thread
Back to top Go down
STEN_(AA)
Acro Prospect
STEN_(AA)

Male
Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: TX Chapter   TX Chapter - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:16 pm

Well said Seany.

iRIDElow: We understand that you and the rest of Texas are kinda in the dark with the Potter situation, but so are all of us. To bring it up in multiple threads makes you guys sound like whiny bitches (not calling you a bitch, just saying) and no body likes whiny bitches. It causes drama through out the entire board!

Why not leave it in the thread that is about the issue and not spread it. This has to be settled between Dave, Thomas and Potter. NO ONE ELSE can fix this issue.

And I would definitely watch what you say on the boards because it may end up biting you in the ass one day.

I hate to see people leave the club but hey man do what you do and good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sten_d_slammd_1
Tuckin Eh
Acro Rep
Tuckin Eh

Male
Number of posts : 1952

PostSubject: Re: TX Chapter   TX Chapter - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:26 pm

Brandon you just said it PERFECTLY. No one including the reps knows or has known what the heck is going on. Hence why you got no answer. You did get daves appology and promise to get it handled its the holidays people are busy try and understand that. Everyone including myself is upset not due to the original question but the repeated post over and over. The name calling is what personally pissed me off the most. And I'll even appologise for being a dick. I sorta acted like one. Just wish you understood where the rest of us are comming from
Back to top Go down
iRIDElow

iRIDElow

Male

PostSubject: Re: TX Chapter   TX Chapter - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:31 pm

i do man and i aprreciate that re assurance and im personally sorry to keep bringing it up but here i am looking like an ass for posting this while im re assuring potter dude they dotn want you out of the club just wait it out man and he asks what they said soo i am asking and asking trying to prevent him from bailing his frustartion was all from no answer soo i tried to get it and then everyone got all mad and took it personal it wasnt about that it was about just a simple hey we are kickin his ass out or not and thats where the problems came becasue everyone is right it was daves call but he never posted an acctual reason of why or what was going on then you get 50 other people voicing there opinion and thats when people have conflicts and so forth i disagree with everyone who is still posting dumb comments i think they should take there own advice and keep there posts out of the threads becasue thats the real problem

thanks tuckin
Back to top Go down
Tuckin Eh
Acro Rep
Tuckin Eh

Male
Number of posts : 1952

PostSubject: Re: TX Chapter   TX Chapter - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:37 pm

For the record no one ever kicked potter out of the club. His website acess was suspended so we could discuss the situation at hand. Sucks to see him go.
Back to top Go down
STEN_(AA)
Acro Prospect
STEN_(AA)

Male
Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: TX Chapter   TX Chapter - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:38 pm

STEN_(AA) wrote:
Well said Seany.

iRIDElow: We understand that you and the rest of Texas are kinda in the dark with the Potter situation, but so are all of us. To bring it up in multiple threads makes you guys sound like whiny bitches (not calling you a bitch, just saying) and no body likes whiny bitches. It causes drama through out the entire board!

Why not leave it in the thread that is about the issue and not spread it. This has to be settled between Dave, Thomas and Potter. NO ONE ELSE can fix this issue.

And I would definitely watch what you say on the boards because it may end up biting you in the ass one day.

I dont want to see you guys leave as I hate to see people leave the club. But hey man do what you do and good luck if you decide to leave.

Fixed my last sentence.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sten_d_slammd_1
SpecialEd
Acro Prospect
SpecialEd

Male
Number of posts : 412

PostSubject: Re: TX Chapter   TX Chapter - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:53 pm

I dont know why this is still an issue. from what i recall.. thomas said that he was taking care of this. why couldn't you just let it be for now, and wait till something was said about it. But instead we are making more drama in the club. I thought we were trying to stop all this drama shit and just be a big happy family and share the same intrest. I for one think no one had the right to be asking what happened to potter. We should have left the issue alone until one of the officials said something about the situation. But now we have more drama...

thats just my two cents about the situation.
Back to top Go down
AAcrazy
Acro Rep
AAcrazy

Male
Number of posts : 1353

PostSubject: Re: TX Chapter   TX Chapter - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:10 pm

im glad the COWBOYS arent going to the playoffs.............
Back to top Go down
aintscared
Acro Rep
aintscared

Male
Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: TX Chapter   TX Chapter - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:28 pm

Sooo.... I'm completely lost, been working my 7 days on, but i asure everyone me and Mike will be there to the end. And for everyone that's down, i'll be burning the bon-fire and gettin tipsy in the barn Saturday night. All are welcome, just no drama, i'm too old for all that, i might have a heartattack or something. LOL. J/K
Back to top Go down
bagged69c10
Acro Prospect
bagged69c10

Male
Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: TX Chapter   TX Chapter - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:29 pm

Me too. Now all the Texas guys can get back to work on their trucks.
Back to top Go down
0341infantry

0341infantry

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: TX Chapter   TX Chapter - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:34 pm

AAcrazy wrote:
im glad the COWBOYS arent going to the playoffs.............

I have been crying all night after that horrible game ~ 44-6 Crying or Very sad
I love my Cowboys! We always have next year!

Seany Bono
Back to top Go down
I R LOW

I R LOW

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: TX Chapter   TX Chapter - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:10 pm

yeah im pretty lost to... but im sure it will get settled.

Oh and the cowboys... wow i wont get on the subject! lol that was pretty bad.

Im still down on the fire... dustin you should swing by work if ur off this week and update me on when and where this shits going down! lol
Back to top Go down
SKELVIS

SKELVIS

Male

PostSubject: Re: TX Chapter   TX Chapter - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:08 pm

AND HEY, NO ONE WANTS POTTER GONE..... THATS WHY I OFTEN TALK TO HIM.
WE LOVE POTTER.
Back to top Go down
MikeOinAcrO
Acro Rep
MikeOinAcrO

Male
Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: TX Chapter   TX Chapter - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:22 am

uhhhh.... hello? is this thing on? i just wanted to look at some titties and drink beer and then all this.... oh my damn! lol so potters not in the club? what? i'm so lost.... i didn't get a memo... well i duno what's goin on down south but there's been alot of movement. in the last year a bunch of guys have left for reasons i still don't know. good guys that i'll consider friends forever but none of my biz i guess... i have nothing bad to say about any of the guys that have left and if potter decides to do that i wish him the best. he's a good dude and has some clean rides. but i can say this, AcrophobiA TX will be here for many moons. you'll have to come peel the skin off my leg before i go anywhere. lol now i'm not gona go and say the TX chapter will be the best but i can tell ya this, we'll hold it down. there's alota guys, in this area anyhow, with alota heart and determination for mini truckin/acrophobia. some may look and see the TX chapter goin away, I say hang on to your ass batman! TX is about to explode!

hey matt, that was your bmw? you still have it?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mikeoinacro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TX Chapter   TX Chapter - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

TX Chapter
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next