AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

SOUTHEAST SHOWDOWN

Go down 
+28
pinstripin'mikey
JOEY SOPRANO
AAcrazy
Tampa Thomas
Drucifer29
No Clrnc
1Lowranger
airedout
Acrochick-Kim-
acro-tiny
Acro-Azn
Frontin on 22's
lowpt
TNMark
low f350
LAYINGNUTZ
pigbiskit
acro150
Puna
G2F
blackxtreme99
Rollin
Tuckin Eh
AcroFarmer
95lows10ri
AcroRigo
xxxxcjxxxx
matt92toy
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
airedout
Acro Prospect

Male
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-08-31

SOUTHEAST SHOWDOWN - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOUTHEAST SHOWDOWN   SOUTHEAST SHOWDOWN - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:32 pm

Awesome show, with a much better turnout than i expected with the economy in the dumps. Im really glad that we all got together and had the club meeting on saturday, some things were put into action that i believe will only make our club better and stronger. Cant wait till next year, hopefully ill see some of yall around before then.
Back to top Go down
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: SOUTHEAST SHOWDOWN   SOUTHEAST SHOWDOWN - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:32 pm

Good times, good meeting i think we coulda spent a lil more time with people and its tough to talk about this as just an east coast group.. the west has just as much right to put forth their opinions also. But i think a lot of good things came up and were agreed on unanimously.. and its obvious everyone here wants to step the quality up above the bar.. ween out the stuff that just isn't there to go all OUT.. Acro will get the reputation it had for 6/7yrs back before i joined back in a heart beat.. John i'm glad your putting your voicing your opinion LOUD n CLEAR and the actions have been taken by Dave to get rid of things that were a burden, not to tell ppl to leave but motivate those to get something DONE, COMPLETED and represent this club as one of the top 5 clubs in the WORLD.

ready for next yr... 364 days to get A LOT accomplished Wink.. seen some do it in 34 days!(Barret u suck!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
Underground-Scene.com

Underground-Scene.com

Male
Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: SOUTHEAST SHOWDOWN   SOUTHEAST SHOWDOWN - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:19 pm

heard the turnout was pretty good...
Back to top Go down
http://www.Underground-Scene.com
TNMark

TNMark

Male
Number of posts : 2049
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: SOUTHEAST SHOWDOWN   SOUTHEAST SHOWDOWN - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:01 pm

I was there...
Back to top Go down
Puna
Acro Rep
Puna

Male
Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: SOUTHEAST SHOWDOWN   SOUTHEAST SHOWDOWN - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:19 pm

xxxxcjxxxx wrote:
Good times, good meeting i think we coulda spent a lil more time with people and its tough to talk about this as just an east coast group.. the west has just as much right to put forth their opinions also. But i think a lot of good things came up and were agreed on unanimously.. and its obvious everyone here wants to step the quality up above the bar.. ween out the stuff that just isn't there to go all OUT.. Acro will get the reputation it had for 6/7yrs back before i joined back in a heart beat.. John i'm glad your putting your voicing your opinion LOUD n CLEAR and the actions have been taken by Dave to get rid of things that were a burden, not to tell ppl to leave but motivate those to get something DONE, COMPLETED and represent this club as one of the top 5 clubs in the WORLD.

ready for next yr... 364 days to get A LOT accomplished Wink.. seen some do it in 34 days!(Barret u suck!)

x2.

Congrats on everyone from Acro who got cover shots. Celil i cant wait to see yours on the cover. and the frontier was off the hook.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2422924
sesd

sesd

Male
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: SOUTHEAST SHOWDOWN   SOUTHEAST SHOWDOWN - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:15 pm

Just wanted to say thanks for all those that came out at the show. We had a great turnout with some killer rides. Thanks also goes out to the acro members who came to help and support the show. Smile
Back to top Go down
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: SOUTHEAST SHOWDOWN   SOUTHEAST SHOWDOWN - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:19 pm

sesd wrote:
Just wanted to say thanks for all those that came out at the show. We had a great turnout with some killer rides. Thanks also goes out to the acro members who came to help and support the show. Smile

werd.. glad to FINALLY meet you! it was an awesome show.. great location and next yr.. that 1st row needs to Acro Private 10+!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
Puna
Acro Rep
Puna

Male
Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: SOUTHEAST SHOWDOWN   SOUTHEAST SHOWDOWN - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:48 pm

xxxxcjxxxx wrote:
sesd wrote:

werd.. glad to FINALLY meet you! it was an awesome show.. great location and next yr.. that 1st row needs to Acro Private 10+!!!!!

Dont you worry about that CJ. SC chapter has about 7 trucks Debuting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2422924
newkiddraggin

Male
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: SOUTHEAST SHOWDOWN   SOUTHEAST SHOWDOWN - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:35 am

LOL just a few shots of yall i got. again it was a f'n blast
SOUTHEAST SHOWDOWN - Page 8 Aa
SOUTHEAST SHOWDOWN - Page 8 Aa2
SOUTHEAST SHOWDOWN - Page 8 Aa3
SOUTHEAST SHOWDOWN - Page 8 Acrotiny
SOUTHEAST SHOWDOWN - Page 8 Acrotiny2
SOUTHEAST SHOWDOWN - Page 8 Acrotiny3
SOUTHEAST SHOWDOWN - Page 8 Barrett
SOUTHEAST SHOWDOWN - Page 8 Barrett2
SOUTHEAST SHOWDOWN - Page 8 Barrett3
SOUTHEAST SHOWDOWN - Page 8 Farmer
SOUTHEAST SHOWDOWN - Page 8 Farmer2