AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Question for GA boys

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver Jogger
Acro Member
Silver Jogger

Male
Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Question for GA boys Empty
PostSubject: Question for GA boys   Question for GA boys EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:38 pm

Hey any of you georgia boys ever heard of a bike shop called unknown customs...they build stretched out street bikes?? they are from gainesville, lemme know if any of you have heard any thing?
Back to top Go down
AcroFarmer
Acro Rep

Male
Number of posts : 3017
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Question for GA boys   Question for GA boys EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:56 pm

hmm i can ask some of the guys around here for ya, i hang out with alot of bike guru's in town, matter of fact we'll all be in georgia bringing some of our bikes to the dub show up there next month. you looking for a swing arm from them or something?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/danielcfarmer
acro-tiny
Acro Member
acro-tiny

Male
Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Question for GA boys   Question for GA boys EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:46 pm

my home boy has a unknown cycle. they do some nice stuff. but i have seen some . same ol shit. if you know what i mean
Back to top Go down
Silver Jogger
Acro Member
Silver Jogger

Male
Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Question for GA boys   Question for GA boys EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:15 pm

i was lookin at trading my CBR1000RR for a dude name clints ZX12R its stretched 18in over and 240tire, like you sasid tiny it looks pretty nice but same old type shit, i just dont wanna drive to meet this guy and not be legit...lemme know if you got ne more info, thanks,
Back to top Go down
Drag2blaze

Drag2blaze

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Question for GA boys   Question for GA boys EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:53 pm

Clint is Legit i have known him for about 10 years. The boys from Unknown are most of the time pretty cool about a trade. Wanna know anything else just hit me up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetsource.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for GA boys   Question for GA boys Empty

Back to top Go down

Question for GA boys
Page 1 of 1