AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

just wanted you all to know

Go down 
+5
low95xlt
xxxxcjxxxx
MikeOinAcrO
AAcrazy
bdpaco
9 posters
AuthorMessage
bdpaco

bdpaco

Male
Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2008-08-13

just wanted you all to know Empty
PostSubject: just wanted you all to know   just wanted you all to know EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:12 pm

I have re-joined my old club....I dont think my truck will ever get to the point I will be able to be a member of this awesome family...at least not anytime soon...I have much love and respect for all of you and count many of you as some of my best friends...I hope to see you all at the shows and hang out some, I just wanted to let you guys know straight from me so that there wouldnt be a chance of hard feelings..I will still be on here from time to time as I am now, I may not be a part of Acro but Acro is a part of me and I still consider you all part of my family...
Back to top Go down
http://www.gobigcustomphoto.com
AAcrazy
Acro Rep
AAcrazy

Male
Number of posts : 1353
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: just wanted you all to know   just wanted you all to know EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:30 pm

its all good bro. im gonna fly out there and hang out with you this weekend..........ill be there.
Back to top Go down
MikeOinAcrO
Acro Rep
MikeOinAcrO

Male
Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: just wanted you all to know   just wanted you all to know EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:24 am

Hate to see ya go, good luck man. Keep in touch fo sho!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mikeoinacro
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924

PostSubject: Re: just wanted you all to know   just wanted you all to know EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:26 am

lol... Paco aint going anywhere.. he'll still be aroound! you know your always welcome around and just keep pluggin away on your truck.. it dont matter what logo you're running your still cool in my book n thats all that matters big man! You'll b at Dropt n Destroyed still right?(hopefully bring the truck?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
bdpaco

bdpaco

Male
Number of posts : 861

PostSubject: Re: just wanted you all to know   just wanted you all to know EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:02 pm

as it is right now I will be at dropt n destroyed..doubt the truck will make it,,still need some stuff for it to put the suspension back together and theres just no cash to dump in to it right now...thanks for the love guys ..means a lot to me..
Back to top Go down
http://www.gobigcustomphoto.com
low95xlt

Male
Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: just wanted you all to know   just wanted you all to know EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:56 pm

same game... jsut a different name man its all good
Back to top Go down
shithead
Acro Rep
shithead

Male
Number of posts : 1995

PostSubject: Re: just wanted you all to know   just wanted you all to know EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:38 pm

its all good good luck bro
Back to top Go down
Puna
Acro Rep
Puna

Male
Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: just wanted you all to know   just wanted you all to know EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:49 pm

you will be missed man. Hopefully one day you will make it back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2422924
Dooder
Acro Nomad
Dooder

Male
Number of posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: just wanted you all to know   just wanted you all to know EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 5:28 pm

bdpaco wrote:
I have re-joined my old club....I dont think my truck will ever get to the point I will be able to be a member of this awesome family...at least not anytime soon...I have much love and respect for all of you and count many of you as some of my best friends...I hope to see you all at the shows and hang out some, I just wanted to let you guys know straight from me so that there wouldnt be a chance of hard feelings..I will still be on here from time to time as I am now, I may not be a part of Acro but Acro is a part of me and I still consider you all part of my family...

never saw this thread.....it dosent matter what logo ur running, ur still family bro
Back to top Go down
http://showtruckscene.com
TNMark

TNMark

Male
Number of posts : 2049
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: just wanted you all to know   just wanted you all to know EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 7:51 pm

Dooder wrote:
bdpaco wrote:

never saw this thread.....it dosent matter what logo ur running, ur still family bro

Just let us know when and where we are eating dinner for the holidays
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just wanted you all to know   just wanted you all to know Empty

Back to top Go down

just wanted you all to know
Page 1 of 1