AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Whats the best show in Cali?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
baggedkneesan
Acro Prospect
baggedkneesan

Male
Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Whats the best show in Cali? Empty
PostSubject: Whats the best show in Cali?   Whats the best show in Cali? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 6:23 pm

so my wife and i wana go to cali for a few reasons but one of them is a truck show. so i wana know what show u guys think is the best in cali so i can hit a good one since its so damn far away. i probly wnt go for a few years but i wana plan to get a idea of the cost.
Back to top Go down
JOEY SOPRANO
Acro Prospect
JOEY SOPRANO

Male
Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best show in Cali?   Whats the best show in Cali? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:16 pm

blood drag to me
Back to top Go down
JollyGreenMini
Acro Prospect
JollyGreenMini

Male
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best show in Cali?   Whats the best show in Cali? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:33 pm

I had a TON of fun when the big group of us went to Forbidden Fantasy a couple years ago.
Back to top Go down
baggedkneesan
Acro Prospect
baggedkneesan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best show in Cali?   Whats the best show in Cali? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:45 pm

thanx guys. anybody ever been to west coast havoc?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best show in Cali?   Whats the best show in Cali? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 2:34 pm

West coast nats in AZ is gona be sick and DZ in a good show if u wana see alot of trucks relaxed show is pretty good
Back to top Go down
Rollin
Acro Member
Rollin

Male
Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best show in Cali?   Whats the best show in Cali? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:15 pm

JollyGreenMini wrote:
I had a TON of fun when the big group of us went to Forbidden Fantasy a couple years ago.

I agree with this guy lol! But you gotta remeber when you have 40 people that you know at a show it's always gonna be a good time.
Back to top Go down
baggedkneesan
Acro Prospect
baggedkneesan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best show in Cali?   Whats the best show in Cali? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:19 pm

aight kool. today i was thinkin i mite be able to go out for like a week and a half and catch two shows because ill be there for two different weekends. is there are two shows back to back. which being so cal wouldnt be hard to figure.
Back to top Go down
JollyGreenMini
Acro Prospect
JollyGreenMini

Male
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best show in Cali?   Whats the best show in Cali? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:30 pm

Rollin wrote:
JollyGreenMini wrote:

I agree with this guy lol! But you gotta remeber when you have 40 people that you know at a show it's always gonna be a good time.

This is true, that was probably the best "minitruck" weekend I could have ever had.
Back to top Go down
JOEY SOPRANO
Acro Prospect
JOEY SOPRANO

Male
Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best show in Cali?   Whats the best show in Cali? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:19 pm

danger zone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best show in Cali?   Whats the best show in Cali? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the best show in Cali?
Page 1 of 1