AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

How many from Arkansas?

Go down 
+13
txschvy
bagged69c10
Tuckin Eh
TNMark
JOEY SOPRANO
mightygreenrang
lowrider_501
MikeOinAcrO
matt92toy
blackxtreme99
AcroFarmer
AAcrazy
SelfBuiltRods
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JOEY SOPRANO
Acro Prospect
JOEY SOPRANO

Male
Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2008-08-18

How many from Arkansas? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many from Arkansas?   How many from Arkansas? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:50 pm

AIR CONCEPTS wrote:
lwrthnu07 wrote:
Meeting other people is probably the best way i know of getting to know a club. There arent very many members in this area. Is there a problem?

EASY THERE SON,NO THERE ISNT A PROBLEM ARE YOU LOOKING FOR ONE?
kalm down tiger lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
TNMark

TNMark

Male
Number of posts : 2049
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: How many from Arkansas?   How many from Arkansas? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:46 pm

lol, i just wasted 2 mins of my life reading this...
Back to top Go down
SelfBuiltRods
Acro Prospect
SelfBuiltRods

Male
Number of posts : 1070
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: How many from Arkansas?   How many from Arkansas? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:28 am

AIR CONCEPTS wrote:
lwrthnu07 wrote:
Meeting other people is probably the best way i know of getting to know a club. There arent very many members in this area. Is there a problem?

EASY THERE SON,NO THERE ISNT A PROBLEM ARE YOU LOOKING FOR ONE?

Not one bit. I just wanted to make sure everything was cool. I'm most definitely trying not to offend anyone.
Back to top Go down
mightygreenrang

mightygreenrang

Male
Number of posts : 768
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: How many from Arkansas?   How many from Arkansas? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:31 pm

903-244-8557 is the number fool. And us texas boys were thinking about having a meeting in the texarkana area sometime in the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many from Arkansas?   How many from Arkansas? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:13 pm

TNMark wrote:
lol, i just wasted 2 mins of my life reading this...

READ This now its three mins lol
Back to top Go down
SelfBuiltRods
Acro Prospect
SelfBuiltRods

Male

PostSubject: Re: How many from Arkansas?   How many from Arkansas? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:16 pm

Not to cause a stir, but should this thread be moved to another section?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many from Arkansas?   How many from Arkansas? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:18 pm

Nope its good right here
Back to top Go down
SelfBuiltRods
Acro Prospect
SelfBuiltRods

Male

PostSubject: Re: How many from Arkansas?   How many from Arkansas? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:22 pm

cool, im just out to make friends man. just making sure all is cool.
Back to top Go down
Tuckin Eh
Acro Rep
Tuckin Eh

Male
Number of posts : 1952

PostSubject: Re: How many from Arkansas?   How many from Arkansas? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:03 pm

fuckin eli lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many from Arkansas?   How many from Arkansas? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:01 pm

tuckin eh wrote:
fuckin eli lol

lol!
Back to top Go down
Tuckin Eh
Acro Rep
Tuckin Eh

Male
Number of posts : 1952

PostSubject: Re: How many from Arkansas?   How many from Arkansas? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:13 pm

Eli, skelvis has self proclaimed himself as the Acro pit bull. Well I now proclaim you as The Acro Soup Nazi "always stirring the pot" hahaha
Back to top Go down
MikeOinAcrO
Acro Rep
MikeOinAcrO

Male
Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: How many from Arkansas?   How many from Arkansas? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:05 pm

Ok, Ok.... Here's what I'm seein out of all this. Eli is upset cause he thinks a nonmemeber or prospect is tryin to set up an "Acro" meeting, and I can kinda see where he would think that. I don't think that what he's actually tryin to do. I think, lwrthnu07 sorry man didn't catch your name, is just wanting to meet some AR guys since he knows a handfull of the TX guys that are prospecting and is moving to AR. I also don't think lwrthnu07 realized there wasn't very many in AR. I think he just wants to get to know us all and who knows, he may be a propect in the future. If Darrell, Geoff, and them say he's aight he must be. Those are good guys and I would trust their judgement. Now i don't mean any disrespect to Eli or lwrthnu07 in sayin any of this but can't we all just get along? LoL! I'm just here to pass out hugs with reach arounds, who needs a hug?! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mikeoinacro
SelfBuiltRods
Acro Prospect
SelfBuiltRods

Male

PostSubject: Re: How many from Arkansas?   How many from Arkansas? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:40 pm

Mike I do believe you hit the nail on the head. And if it does clear some things up, yes I am planning on petioning in the future. Just like a lot of ppl on here I have a lot on my plate, and as much as I hate it my projects seem to be at the bottom of the list. Like I said, I mean no harm, just out to meet ppl in AA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many from Arkansas?   How many from Arkansas? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:58 pm

MikeOinAcrO wrote:
Ok, Ok.... Here's what I'm seein out of all this. Eli is upset cause he thinks a nonmemeber or prospect is tryin to set up an "Acro" meeting, and I can kinda see where he would think that. I don't think that what he's actually tryin to do. I think, lwrthnu07 sorry man didn't catch your name, is just wanting to meet some AR guys since he knows a handfull of the TX guys that are prospecting and is moving to AR. I also don't think lwrthnu07 realized there wasn't very many in AR. I think he just wants to get to know us all and who knows, he may be a propect in the future. If Darrell, Geoff, and them say he's aight he must be. Those are good guys and I would trust their judgement. Now i don't mean any disrespect to Eli or lwrthnu07 in sayin any of this but can't we all just get along? LoL! I'm just here to pass out hugs with reach arounds, who needs a hug?! lol!

count me in for a reach around please as long as the canadian is sevin it lol......EH
Back to top Go down
mightygreenrang

mightygreenrang

Male

PostSubject: Re: How many from Arkansas?   How many from Arkansas? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:43 pm

MikeOinAcrO wrote:

Speaks MIKE THE WISE! lol
Back to top Go down
bagged69c10
Acro Prospect
bagged69c10

Male
Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: How many from Arkansas?   How many from Arkansas? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:07 pm

Dustin is definately a cool dude.
Back to top Go down
SelfBuiltRods
Acro Prospect
SelfBuiltRods

Male

PostSubject: Re: How many from Arkansas?   How many from Arkansas? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:24 pm

Thanks Jared. I'm gonna miss you guys bein up here in the woods and all...
Back to top Go down
MikeOinAcrO
Acro Rep
MikeOinAcrO

Male

PostSubject: Re: How many from Arkansas?   How many from Arkansas? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:49 pm

AIR CONCEPTS wrote:
MikeOinAcrO wrote:

count me in for a reach around please as long as the canadian is sevin it lol......EH

We'll save the Canadians for other things. Ever watch South Park? Have you seen how big their mouths can get? Just sayin.... lol! lol! lol!
Sorry guys, you know I Love Ya! lol!

Look forward to meetin ya Dustin! I'm gona get with Dustin this weekend and see if we can get a meeting planned in Texarkana in the next few weeks or so. More than welcome to come hang out! If you're lucky I'll let ya watch me molest Flety. He's prolly gona get on here and talk shit like he don't like it but that's just him playin hard to get. He don't like feelin like a hoe! lol!
Back to top Go down
MikeOinAcrO
Acro Rep
MikeOinAcrO

Male

PostSubject: Re: How many from Arkansas?   How many from Arkansas? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:51 pm

Hmmm... That looks funny now that I read it. I meant the other Dustin... I feel a nick name comin on soon..... LoL
Back to top Go down
txschvy

txschvy

Male
Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: How many from Arkansas?   How many from Arkansas? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:16 pm

mike your the one talkin about my dick and how would you know anything about it other than when it was in you mouth you douche bag...lol
Back to top Go down
MikeOinAcrO
Acro Rep
MikeOinAcrO

Male

PostSubject: Re: How many from Arkansas?   How many from Arkansas? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:38 pm

See, told ya! LoL

Hey Felty, remember that time I text you and Crawfish askin if ya wanted to see a pic of my dick? Then sent yall a pic right after, both of ya sent back, hey.... that's a pic of titties! Now if someone asked me that and sent a pic RIGHT after, I be damned if I look at the pic! LoL!!!

True story, you can't make that shit up!!!!! LoL
Back to top Go down
SelfBuiltRods
Acro Prospect
SelfBuiltRods

Male

PostSubject: Re: How many from Arkansas?   How many from Arkansas? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:22 am

Well Felty does swing the other way sometimes anyway. But, when I lived in Wyoming and Texas, they called me Arkansas. I've never had any other nickname lol. Anywho; since I found out that matt has ended up with one of my old trucks, I have to make a trip to Texarkana anyway. So just let me know asap.
Back to top Go down
blackxtreme99

blackxtreme99

Male
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: How many from Arkansas?   How many from Arkansas? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:41 am

Can I come?
Back to top Go down
mightygreenrang

mightygreenrang

Male

PostSubject: Re: How many from Arkansas?   How many from Arkansas? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:53 am

Sure dude, and we all know felty likes to hide his inner homo!
Back to top Go down
MikeOinAcrO
Acro Rep
MikeOinAcrO

Male

PostSubject: Re: How many from Arkansas?   How many from Arkansas? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:17 am

blackxtreme99 wrote:
Can I come?

Why Hell Yeahs! LoL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many from Arkansas?   How many from Arkansas? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How many from Arkansas?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next