AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!!

Go down 
+7
low f350
SelfBuiltRods
MikeOinAcrO
bagged69c10
Frontin on 22's
TNMark
LAYINGNUTZ
11 posters
AuthorMessage
LAYINGNUTZ
Acro Rep
LAYINGNUTZ

Male
Number of posts : 1108
Registration date : 2008-08-15

FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!! Empty
PostSubject: FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!!   FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:28 am

Well its been a while since this thing has been mentioned. it was only supposed to be put on hold for a month or so while the f150 got fixed. well that two months for the f150 ended up being a total rebuild and a year and half later. anyways the f150 will be done monday and should be on the road by the following weekend i hope. anyways i have been gather parts to redo the bronco. thanks to dwight and a lot of alcohol, we decide to scrap the bronco and salvage the front clip and the suspension and redo it with a straighter truck. well after drooling over mikes dually forever i decided i wanted a dually and the bronco. so i bought mikes 22 alcoas and another bronco body. heres the twist... i came across a good deal on a 95 f350 crew cab diesel dually yesterday so i bought it. so in the next two weeks itll be balls to the wall on the bronco again only this time its gonna be a four door dually diesel bronco with the excursion clip on it. got everything gathered except my adapters... so hopefully by spring fling i should have this thing driving. ill post some picks of what im working with..
Back to top Go down
TNMark

TNMark

Male
Number of posts : 2049

PostSubject: Re: FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!!   FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:37 am

Damn right
Back to top Go down
Frontin on 22's
Acro Member
Frontin on 22's

Male
Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!!   FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:25 am

Wtf sounds like a bunch of fords wrapped up in one lol its a ford transformer should be bad ass when done
Back to top Go down
bagged69c10
Acro Prospect
bagged69c10

Male
Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!!   FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:35 am

I guess Frankenstein is a good name for it then.LOL Sounds like alot of f n work.
Back to top Go down
LAYINGNUTZ
Acro Rep
LAYINGNUTZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!!   FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 7:41 am

itll be one of a kind...
Back to top Go down
TNMark

TNMark

Male

PostSubject: Re: FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!!   FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:38 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MikeOinAcrO
Acro Rep
MikeOinAcrO

Male
Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!!   FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 7:59 pm

I'm diggin it! Can't wait to see this thing!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mikeoinacro
TNMark

TNMark

Male

PostSubject: Re: FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!!   FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:01 pm

helluva fleet
Back to top Go down
SelfBuiltRods
Acro Prospect
SelfBuiltRods

Male
Number of posts : 1070
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!!   FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:09 pm

Damn brother, you have a sweet project ahead of you! Sounds like youve had some money burnin a hole in your pocket, lol.
Back to top Go down
bagged69c10
Acro Prospect
bagged69c10

Male
Number of posts : 1529

PostSubject: Re: FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!!   FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!! EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:37 am

Ive seen 4 door broncos before. I think they came from Mexico. But never a dually.
Back to top Go down
LAYINGNUTZ
Acro Rep
LAYINGNUTZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!!   FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!! EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:45 am

they did make four door broncos. the were done by a conversion company.. the were called centurions and had the option with a diesel. i tried to find one but they're really rare. so i decided to make my own. should be gettin the ball rollin on it here in the next two weeks...
Back to top Go down
low f350
Acro Prospect
low f350

Male
Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!!   FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:33 pm

I will have to make the trip out to your house to work on this beast for sure. I just ordered some shorter axles so as soon as they come in Ill narrow the rear end and get started building my new dually fenders. I should have my old ones to you soon after.
Back to top Go down
Marbles

Marbles

Male
Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!!   FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:54 pm

loved the old truck, was sad to hear you scrapped it. not sure how i feel about a 4 door bronco but i'm looking forwarding to see what you've got planned. you planning on shortening the axle or extending big fenders out for the dually wheels?
Back to top Go down
http://www.droptout.com
low95xlt

Male
Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!!   FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!! EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:19 pm

FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!! 450_052008_025
http://www.southern-truck.com/fordcompletecabs.html
Back to top Go down
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!!   FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!! EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:55 pm

nice.. rear doors would be a bitch for that thing to find! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
low f350
Acro Prospect
low f350

Male
Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!!   FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!! EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 6:12 pm

Damn Jason, just go buy that bitch!^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
low95xlt

Male
Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!!   FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!! EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:00 pm

bet could use f350 rear doors?
Back to top Go down
LAYINGNUTZ
Acro Rep
LAYINGNUTZ

Male

PostSubject: Re: FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!!   FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!! EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:02 pm

CJ... the f350 crew cab rear doors fit perfect. mike i got three of these duallies and and another bronco so really i got enough to make an 8 door dually.. that would be a lil wierd lookin tho..
Back to top Go down
Puna
Acro Rep
Puna

Male
Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!!   FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!! EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:07 pm

Jason I cant wait to see it done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2422924
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!!   FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

FRANKENSTEIN IS BACK!!!
Page 1 of 1