AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Acrophobia Christmas Party

Go down 
+9
Cold_Carcass
AcroFarmer
KatFish
92 yota
matt92toy
STEN_(AA)
s10dragn
xxxxcjxxxx
Gator Bait
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gator Bait

Gator Bait

Male
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Acrophobia Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Acrophobia Christmas Party   Acrophobia Christmas Party EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:06 pm

Acrophpbia Christmas party at Copper River in Columbia, SC. All chapters are welcome to attend. I will need some info as far as who is coming so I can let the resteraunt know. After we eat there will be a short SC chapter meeting and then we will head over to Frankies Fun Park. The plans as of right now is to meet at Copper River at 2 p.m. Sunday afternoon Dec.13. Not sure what the exit # is for Copper River but I do know that its the Harbison Blvd exit off I-26. If you plan to attend send me an email at mainstreamcustoms@prtcnet.com
Back to top Go down
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Acrophobia Christmas Party   Acrophobia Christmas Party EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:00 pm

sounds like it'd be a good time! I wont be able to make it but thanks for your e-mail address(for the presidents listings page on the forum - if you want me to use this e-mail?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
s10dragn

Male
Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Acrophobia Christmas Party   Acrophobia Christmas Party EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:30 pm

i plan on attending i am pretty sure dustin from NC chapter is going to be ridein with me. he dont ever actualy get on line so i am addin his name after we talked this past weekend
Back to top Go down
Gator Bait

Gator Bait

Male

PostSubject: Re: Acrophobia Christmas Party   Acrophobia Christmas Party EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:14 am

Whats up CJ. Yes use that email. Thanks man.
Back to top Go down
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924

PostSubject: Re: Acrophobia Christmas Party   Acrophobia Christmas Party EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:47 am

not too much, I will be in contact via PM soon to touch base on your chapter information for the site, if you have some good pictures for the site that'd be greatly appreciated.. that Tahoe is RAW! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
STEN_(AA)
Acro Prospect
STEN_(AA)

Male
Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Acrophobia Christmas Party   Acrophobia Christmas Party EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:50 am

xxxxcjxxxx wrote:
not too much, I will be in contact via PM soon to touch base on your chapter information for the site, if you have some good pictures for the site that'd be greatly appreciated.. that Tahoe is RAW! Smile

Raw like medium rare or like penis in the butt with out a rubber raw? I mean either or is fine LOL.

That is one sic hoe though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sten_d_slammd_1
matt92toy
Acro Rep
matt92toy

Male
Number of posts : 1929

PostSubject: Re: Acrophobia Christmas Party   Acrophobia Christmas Party EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:25 pm

the pics do it no justice its 100% better in person i tip my hat to barret that hoe is fuckin sic
Back to top Go down
92 yota

92 yota

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Acrophobia Christmas Party   Acrophobia Christmas Party EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:23 am

Is it cool if i was to ride up there to the Christmas party with Kevin or is it just a member thing¿
Back to top Go down
Gator Bait

Gator Bait

Male

PostSubject: Re: Acrophobia Christmas Party   Acrophobia Christmas Party EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:46 am

You are more than welcome. A couple of guys from other clubs have found out about this and are going to ride down.
Back to top Go down
KatFish
Acro Prospect

Male
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Acrophobia Christmas Party   Acrophobia Christmas Party EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:47 am

92 Yota witch way you guys going up 20 trough Florance then 26 if so I may meet you guys there an ride with you guys if there is room?
Back to top Go down
matt92toy
Acro Rep
matt92toy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Acrophobia Christmas Party   Acrophobia Christmas Party EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:26 am

thats the way im going
Back to top Go down
KatFish
Acro Prospect

Male
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Acrophobia Christmas Party   Acrophobia Christmas Party EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:54 am

yall going by an getting Devin or comething?
Back to top Go down
matt92toy
Acro Rep
matt92toy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Acrophobia Christmas Party   Acrophobia Christmas Party EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 2:14 pm

yall me and kim are no more by the way and i live at the coast now, and devin said he would go so illl call him and make shure he is still down
Back to top Go down
Gator Bait

Gator Bait

Male

PostSubject: Re: Acrophobia Christmas Party   Acrophobia Christmas Party EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:25 pm

Just to let everybody know I have had alot of interest since this has been planned from other clubs. Its not just for Acro other clubs are welcome to join us. I just need to know a round of about # of people. I will need to know this by Thurs Dec. 10 at the latest. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Back to top Go down
AcroFarmer
Acro Rep

Male
Number of posts : 3017
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Acrophobia Christmas Party   Acrophobia Christmas Party EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 6:16 pm

i have to work that weekend or i would try to ride out for it barret, hope you all have a good time and a merry christmas!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/danielcfarmer
Cold_Carcass

Cold_Carcass

Male
Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Acrophobia Christmas Party   Acrophobia Christmas Party EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:58 pm

KatFish wrote:
92 Yota witch way you guys going up 20 trough Florance then 26 if so I may meet you guys there an ride with you guys if there is room?

I'll be attending and live in Florence if you guys still want to meet up and roll out together.
Back to top Go down
92 yota

92 yota

Male

PostSubject: Re: Acrophobia Christmas Party   Acrophobia Christmas Party EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:33 pm

i will be heading there also....KatFish--ima be driving my lil truck and its going to be me and my gf my truck will be full but i will check with kevin to see if he is drivin his nissan if not then im pretty sure it wont be no problem
Back to top Go down
matt92toy
Acro Rep
matt92toy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Acrophobia Christmas Party   Acrophobia Christmas Party EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:34 pm

well lets get a time and place in florance to meet and someone can ride with me if they want ill have a open seat
Back to top Go down
s10dragn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Acrophobia Christmas Party   Acrophobia Christmas Party EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:38 pm

how many people are drivin their bagged rides out?
Back to top Go down
matt92toy
Acro Rep
matt92toy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Acrophobia Christmas Party   Acrophobia Christmas Party EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:40 pm

cheers me me me i am and u better drive urs i wanna see it
Back to top Go down
92 yota

92 yota

Male

PostSubject: Re: Acrophobia Christmas Party   Acrophobia Christmas Party EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:41 pm

I am...it will be the farthest ride its gone since i had it
Back to top Go down
matt92toy
Acro Rep
matt92toy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Acrophobia Christmas Party   Acrophobia Christmas Party EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:42 pm

hell yeah i drove mine to tampa it was like 13hr drive
Back to top Go down
s10dragn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Acrophobia Christmas Party   Acrophobia Christmas Party EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:43 pm

i am debating on tryin to tag the 10 and put a battery in it and bring it out. weighin out the odds vs budget lol, i used to drive mine every where i went but its been in the shop for a while finishin up the new back half and doin the body work for paint and refitting for the 20s . every thing is opperational just havent had a madin voyage yet. so i am a lil nervous

Last edited by s10dragn on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
92 yota

92 yota

Male

PostSubject: Re: Acrophobia Christmas Party   Acrophobia Christmas Party EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:44 pm

damn thats a long ride
Back to top Go down
s10dragn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Acrophobia Christmas Party   Acrophobia Christmas Party EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:47 pm

i wana drive it out so bad lol , i am going to check my budget.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acrophobia Christmas Party   Acrophobia Christmas Party Empty

Back to top Go down

Acrophobia Christmas Party
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next