AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Lookin To Become A Member

Go down 
+17
Lostsoulz
outsider
I R LOW
bagged69c10
Tuckin Eh
xxxxcjxxxx
shithead
low95xlt
at dusk
lowrider_501
s10dragn
AcroFarmer
Dooder
josh03sierra
MikeOinAcrO
SelfBuiltRods
BaggedanDragged
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AcroPozzi
Acro Rep
AcroPozzi

Male
Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Lookin To Become A Member - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lookin To Become A Member   Lookin To Become A Member - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:33 pm

mild show truck rockin a full mandrel bent Bad Habit Chassis?? haha who you tryin to kid?? lolol that frame is no joke
i know the original owner of this truck pretty well... funny it made it back to nj... good luck with it
Back to top Go down
I R LOW

I R LOW

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Lookin To Become A Member   Lookin To Become A Member - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:01 pm

yeah that frame is sick! i would love to have that frame! but sounds like i plan...
Back to top Go down
BaggedanDragged

BaggedanDragged

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Lookin To Become A Member   Lookin To Become A Member - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:23 pm

yea there is nothing mild about the truck at all, but the custom paint and interior mods will get done as the my money starts flowing faster. The plan now is to keep it white and mix blue pearl in the clear coat and do nothing more then some tweed or swade inserts in the seats and doors. Once my money builds up again i want to go all out on both the paint and interior. i just want to finish it and drive it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hollah5
I R LOW

I R LOW

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Lookin To Become A Member   Lookin To Become A Member - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:12 pm

thats kinda how i am with my truck... ill have a nice frame and stuff but i just want to get it back together and drive it. then im going to worry about interior and all that.
Back to top Go down
BaggedanDragged

BaggedanDragged

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Lookin To Become A Member   Lookin To Become A Member - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:29 pm

yea i figred that keeping it while would be cheeper and the blue pearl will tie it all together and for the time being, i'm just going to black the windows out so you cant see my all stock interior.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hollah5
SHAVED&LAYED
Acro Rep
SHAVED&LAYED

Male
Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Lookin To Become A Member   Lookin To Become A Member - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 6:25 pm

nice truck man. we love pics so keep em comin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lookin To Become A Member   Lookin To Become A Member - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lookin To Become A Member
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2