AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Chevy S10 Custom Convertible Lowrider for Sale

Go down 
+10
SeveredAstro
Metal_works_inc
Tuckin Eh
Frontin on 22's
outsider
MikeOinAcrO
AcroFarmer
xxxxcjxxxx
matt92toy
lowrider_501
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Chevy S10 Custom Convertible Lowrider for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Chevy S10 Custom Convertible Lowrider for Sale   Chevy S10 Custom Convertible Lowrider for Sale EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:56 pm

1995 Chevy S-10 Pickup For Sale! $1800 OBO.

Totally customized! ALMOST NOTHING is stock on this car! Modifications made by experienced customizer with over 15 years in the industry. This is a one-of-a-kind car that will win you awards and magazine covers when completed!! In fact, car won "best custom mini truck under construction" in thr Garden State Nationals in 2003. This truck lays rocker on 18's and will lay rocker on 20's in front and 22's in the rear was able to hop the front end about 6 inches and the rear about 12 with this fast-bag setup. Read on to see the fabulous customized work this car has had done to it!

Modifications include:

- Stock floor body drop
- Full Air-Ride Suspension
- Permanent convertible
- Cab has been welded to the bed - back of the cab and front of bed have been removed to make it a custom 4-seater
- Suicide doors
- Tailgate is welded to bed with custom roll pan and frenched license plate
- Tailgate has flush-mounted 40" tail-brake turn signal light in the top of gate.
- Molded stock front bumper
- Stock engine hood
- 1987 Trans-Am 305 tune-port injected engine
- Chevy 200 4-speed automatic transmission
- 1987 Trans-Am rear differential which has been narrowed, has a posi, and has custom moser axles - also has disc brakes
- Front end has all new bushings, drop spindles, custom shock mounts and stock disc brakes
- Front end uses 2500 Firestone airbags - I may have all the airbags, not 100% sure, but even if I don't have them, they would be ready to bolt in
- Rear end uses 2600 Firestone airbags - I may have all the airbags, not 100% sure, but even if I don't have them, they would be ready to bolt in
- Rear end is mounted on a Air-Ride triangulated four-link welded-in suspension system
- Rear half of the chassis has been boxed and notched
- Includes one 6-gallon air tank with adjustable pressure regulator and a water separator
- Eight (Cool Parker half inch valves for air bag system included
- "Painless" wiring engine harness included, complete with ECM (computer)
- Corvette aluminum radiator
- Mounted on engine: Kilby Enterprises engine-driven compressor
- Chevy Cavalier cloth front bucket seats, tan in color
- Toyota Supra leather rear seat, tan in color
- Phantom billet grill
- Stock rims and tires
- Four (4) 18-inch Player 180-spoke chrome wheels with diamond knock-offs included in sale - including all adapters -- mounted with Falken 235/40/R18 tires
- Advanced Adapters motor mounts that have been modified so that the stock hood will close
- 1987 Trans-Am gas tank with two (2) sending units and fuel pump assemblies included

Car is mostly in primer. Some work still needs to be completed, such as:

- capping the tops of the doors (there are no windows except the windshield)
- area where bed was welded to cab needs to be completed and body work is needed in this area
- all body work that is done is pin-straight except from minor dings and dents from sitting in a garage for 3 years
- fire wall and floors need to be completed
- body mounts need to be installed
- stock headlights will still mount in to use phantom grill if desired, but I had started to mount 2000 Cadillac DeVille headlights. These are included in the sale.
- Hood needs to be hinged
- Front bumper mounts and radiator support needs to be welded on to the end of the chassis, which are included
- Truck needs to be electrically wired and fuel lines need to be plumbed. Have a lot of braided stainless steel line from when truck was intact that will be included in the sale.
- Motor needs to be bolted in (currently just laid in) along with tranny
- Included in sale is drive shaft, which needs to be modified because truck came with 5-speed manual transmission
- master cylinder needs to be mounted to firewall when completed. Brakes are all plumbed.
- Gas and brake petal need to be mounted
- stock steering column included but needs to be mounted
- Exhaust manifolds are mounted on motor but truck needs exhaust from manifolds on back
- Gas tank needs to be mounted - bracket is included

Work already completed on the car totals over $10,000 in parts, not taking into account countless hours and manpower on the work.

Truck was a running, driving airbag truck with tune-port motor and rear end prior to the body drop. Was my pride and joy until I lost work space, ran out of money and had a baby - and now I have no money or time to complete. MUST SELL!!!!! Low starting bid - no reserve!!!!! This is a VERY UNIQUE TRUCK and perfect for the low-rider, mini-truck fanatic looking to top everyone at the next car show. GREAT winter project - for the experienced car enthusiast with time on his or her hands, this project could be finished by spring!!!!! Don't let this one pass you by - this is the project you've been looking for!!!

MUST BE PICKED UP. DO NOT RESPOND IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP!!!!! Pickup in LONG ISLAND NY. NO DELIVERY!!!!!!!!!

If interested, please send private message or email jlcbooth @ gmail.com. Can send pictures.

Thanks for looking!

Chevy S10 Custom Convertible Lowrider for Sale Front11
Back to top Go down
lowrider_501

lowrider_501

Male
Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Chevy S10 Custom Convertible Lowrider for Sale   Chevy S10 Custom Convertible Lowrider for Sale EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:54 pm

that thing looks RROOUUGGHHHH...
Back to top Go down
matt92toy
Acro Rep
matt92toy

Male
Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Chevy S10 Custom Convertible Lowrider for Sale   Chevy S10 Custom Convertible Lowrider for Sale EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:32 pm

ill give 100 bucks to take it to the salvage yard lol
Back to top Go down
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924

PostSubject: Re: Chevy S10 Custom Convertible Lowrider for Sale   Chevy S10 Custom Convertible Lowrider for Sale EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:39 am

Please dont come here to pawn off your truck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
AcroFarmer
Acro Rep

Male
Number of posts : 3017
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Chevy S10 Custom Convertible Lowrider for Sale   Chevy S10 Custom Convertible Lowrider for Sale EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:10 am

I'm very interested, would you take 1750 today?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/danielcfarmer
MikeOinAcrO
Acro Rep
MikeOinAcrO

Male
Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Chevy S10 Custom Convertible Lowrider for Sale   Chevy S10 Custom Convertible Lowrider for Sale EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:48 am

I've got $100, some civic Si wheels, and a half of a peanut butter and jelly samich! Let me know quick or the samich is out of the deal....
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mikeoinacro
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chevy S10 Custom Convertible Lowrider for Sale   Chevy S10 Custom Convertible Lowrider for Sale EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:05 am

i'll take the sammich! mail it to me please.. u pay shipping
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
matt92toy
Acro Rep
matt92toy

Male
Number of posts : 1929

PostSubject: Re: Chevy S10 Custom Convertible Lowrider for Sale   Chevy S10 Custom Convertible Lowrider for Sale EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:48 am

what kind of jelly, that could make or break the deal
Back to top Go down
AcroFarmer
Acro Rep

Male
Number of posts : 3017
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Chevy S10 Custom Convertible Lowrider for Sale   Chevy S10 Custom Convertible Lowrider for Sale EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:27 pm

mmmm jelly!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/danielcfarmer
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chevy S10 Custom Convertible Lowrider for Sale   Chevy S10 Custom Convertible Lowrider for Sale EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:33 pm