AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Arkansas meeting

Go down 
+9
laynbdy
AAcrazy
xxxxcjxxxx
AcroFarmer
railing-ram22
blackxtreme99
matt92toy
SelfBuiltRods
lowrider_501
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
AAcrazy
Acro Rep
AAcrazy

Male
Number of posts : 1353
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Arkansas meeting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arkansas meeting   Arkansas meeting - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:03 pm

i should make it back home by thursday im still on the road. i had a good time and it was nice meeting you guys.i cant wait for the next one.
Back to top Go down
YimBroKe

YimBroKe

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas meeting   Arkansas meeting - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:47 pm

Well I'm sure all that attended,noticed we didn't make it,I ended up not leaving werk untill 330,met up with laynbdy and one of friends headed out and ran into a lil problem.we were about to get on I40 and laynbdy had a brake line give out so we spent the next 2 hours in the hood getting it fixed.we will post pics,lol.but we will definately be making the next one there or in tenn,whichever comes first,l8er
Back to top Go down
lowrider_501

lowrider_501

Male
Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas meeting   Arkansas meeting - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:57 pm

sorry to see it that you didnt make it. had a good time. we are trying to get some others in the fort smith area to convert to AA. as of now we only have two prospects and we gotta get some more quality rides in bc i wanna be a chapter fo rea!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas meeting   Arkansas meeting - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arkansas meeting
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3