AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Since there's no general section: need to ship truck; St louis to ***INDIANA** Saturday?

Go down 
+3
xxxxcjxxxx
Puna
Clenzer72
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Clenzer72

Clenzer72

Male
Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2010-02-03

Since there's no general section: need to ship truck; St louis to ***INDIANA** Saturday? Empty
PostSubject: Since there's no general section: need to ship truck; St louis to ***INDIANA** Saturday?   Since there's no general section: need to ship truck; St louis to ***INDIANA** Saturday? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:23 pm

Anyone got freetime Saturday to go from dixon mo to Indiana with a trailor???? And strap my shit into another truck? Save me 4 plain flights, rental car, hotel stay...time away from.....idk, my fiancé.....
Compensation of course can/will be given!

So who's got some
references for shipping a
bagged and boddied truck
across the country?????

Last edited by Clenzer72 on Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/clenzer  but never update! On FB too
Puna
Acro Rep
Puna

Male
Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Since there's no general section: need to ship truck; St louis to ***INDIANA** Saturday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Since there's no general section: need to ship truck; St louis to ***INDIANA** Saturday?   Since there's no general section: need to ship truck; St louis to ***INDIANA** Saturday? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:35 am

there is a guy in orlando chapter. Mikey knows his name.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2422924
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Since there's no general section: need to ship truck; St louis to ***INDIANA** Saturday?   Since there's no general section: need to ship truck; St louis to ***INDIANA** Saturday? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:13 am

thats Justin.. he is trying to sell a few things in the classified section.

www.uship.com is what I used to ship my ranger from FL back to Ohio
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
Slammed01

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Since there's no general section: need to ship truck; St louis to ***INDIANA** Saturday?   Since there's no general section: need to ship truck; St louis to ***INDIANA** Saturday? EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:36 pm

hurry up and get it here b4 DZ!
Back to top Go down
http://www.airconceptsfab.com
Clenzer72

Clenzer72

Male

PostSubject: Re: Since there's no general section: need to ship truck; St louis to ***INDIANA** Saturday?   Since there's no general section: need to ship truck; St louis to ***INDIANA** Saturday? EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:43 pm

I'm trying to do more than that....trying to plan trip so I can hit Tex Mex along the way!
Back to top Go down
Spot
Acro Member

Male
Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Since there's no general section: need to ship truck; St louis to ***INDIANA** Saturday?   Since there's no general section: need to ship truck; St louis to ***INDIANA** Saturday? EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:09 pm

Uship works good, I used them too (albeit for nothing...but it still worked out well..Haha)
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Farewelltotomorrow
Clenzer72

Clenzer72

Male

PostSubject: Re: Since there's no general section: need to ship truck; St louis to ***INDIANA** Saturday?   Since there's no general section: need to ship truck; St louis to ***INDIANA** Saturday? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:52 am

How bout St louis to Indiana this Saturday?
Anybody bored and want to go on a road trip with me? Me and my suit case you and your truck and trailor....lol sounds like a CL add!!!
Back to top Go down
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924

PostSubject: Re: Since there's no general section: need to ship truck; St louis to ***INDIANA** Saturday?   Since there's no general section: need to ship truck; St louis to ***INDIANA** Saturday? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:34 am

Clenzer72 wrote:
Anybody bored and want to go on a road trip with me? Me and my suit case you and your truck and trailor....lol sounds like a CL add!!!

yeah you'd only know cuz u surf the Male wanting male section.... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
Big Dangler

Big Dangler

Male
Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Since there's no general section: need to ship truck; St louis to ***INDIANA** Saturday?   Since there's no general section: need to ship truck; St louis to ***INDIANA** Saturday? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:02 am

xxxx CJ xxxx wrote:
Clenzer72 wrote:

yeah you'd only know cuz u surf the Male wanting male section.... Razz
That's how we met Embarassed
Back to top Go down
outsider
Acro Prospect
outsider

Male
Number of posts : 746

PostSubject: Re: Since there's no general section: need to ship truck; St louis to ***INDIANA** Saturday?   Since there's no general section: need to ship truck; St louis to ***INDIANA** Saturday? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:54 am

will be at texmex
Back to top Go down
Clenzer72

Clenzer72

Male

PostSubject: Re: Since there's no general section: need to ship truck; St louis to ***INDIANA** Saturday?   Since there's no general section: need to ship truck; St louis to ***INDIANA** Saturday? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:29 am

outsider wrote:
will be at texmex
of your going through St Louis area on wAy there with a spot on a flat bed we might be able to make something happen.
Back to top Go down
outsider
Acro Prospect
outsider

Male

PostSubject: Re: Since there's no general section: need to ship truck; St louis to ***INDIANA** Saturday?   Since there's no general section: need to ship truck; St louis to ***INDIANA** Saturday? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:58 pm

Sorry bros I am going down south to spring fling in florida and then i go across bye Mobile,Mississipi,Louisiana and Texas
I am not bringing my trailer only driving my towpig.
The toy 's not ready and my friends did not stepup to the plate ...
Back to top Go down
Clenzer72

Clenzer72

Male

PostSubject: Re: Since there's no general section: need to ship truck; St louis to ***INDIANA** Saturday?   Since there's no general section: need to ship truck; St louis to ***INDIANA** Saturday? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:40 pm

Come on people, I got a great safe way to get this baby here but I got to get it to Indiana for loading.....good money for a days worth of driving;)
Back to top Go down
outsider
Acro Prospect
outsider

Male

PostSubject: Re: Since there's no general section: need to ship truck; St louis to ***INDIANA** Saturday?   Since there's no general section: need to ship truck; St louis to ***INDIANA** Saturday? EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:15 am

try Shannon Bullis on street source he does that for a living
Back to top Go down
Clenzer72

Clenzer72

Male

PostSubject: Re: Since there's no general section: need to ship truck; St louis to ***INDIANA** Saturday?   Since there's no general section: need to ship truck; St louis to ***INDIANA** Saturday? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:19 am

Nevermind:(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since there's no general section: need to ship truck; St louis to ***INDIANA** Saturday?   Since there's no general section: need to ship truck; St louis to ***INDIANA** Saturday? Empty

Back to top Go down

Since there's no general section: need to ship truck; St louis to ***INDIANA** Saturday?
Page 1 of 1