AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

show help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joey

Joey

Male
Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2009-01-26

show help Empty
PostSubject: show help   show help EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:17 pm

First off my names joey I'm 20, I been on here awhile but haven't really posted too much. I was gonna post this in the show section but wasn't really sure. well I'm posting because me and a buddy of mine are goin to try and host a benifit car show. The show will be to help needy kids, and probably some needy families also. We are thinkin about havin a show before school to help out w/ school supplies and such. Around christmas we are goin to give out christmas trees, its was a success last year and really changed some kids christmas. Which surprised and humbled me, i mean it was only a tree. The problem I'm having with this show, is I don't know how to go about promoting, and hosting the show. So any opinions would help out greatly... so yea thanks

-joey

Last edited by Joey on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/1989camaro
shithead
Acro Rep
shithead

Male
Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-08-13

show help Empty
PostSubject: Re: show help   show help EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:37 pm

i am trying to do the same mine is going to help raise money for cancer i know 7 people that have had cancer or have cancer
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

Male
Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2009-01-26

show help Empty
PostSubject: Re: show help   show help EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:50 pm

well thats good. i just wanna try and help some of these kids that cant really help themselves... be a positive influence in their lives. im just not sure how to do it but i know this is what i wanna do lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/1989camaro
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924
Registration date : 2008-08-13

show help Empty
PostSubject: Re: show help   show help EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:18 am

being in SC.. you really want to get in touch w/ Jon... he puts on SES and also Blood drag and other shows around that area and has a lot of success that he is a big hand in his connections and how to put on a good show that will help your cause and also get some appearance! Good Luck man
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
Sponsored content

show help Empty
PostSubject: Re: show help   show help Empty

Back to top Go down

show help
Page 1 of 1