AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

NorCal newbie, kinda

Go down 
+12
Tuckin Eh
MICHIGAN MIKE
Spot
Joey
AcroFarmer
GameOver
rojo
Clenzer72
shithead
woof
xxxxcjxxxx
jeff359
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jeff359

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2010-03-08

NorCal newbie, kinda Empty
PostSubject: NorCal newbie, kinda   NorCal newbie, kinda EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:57 am

Hey guys. I was around the forum a couple years ago, and went to a NorCal meeting round the same time. Had a 1994 FSC, bagged and body dropped. That truck was sold to Clint, and now I'm working on other things. Not sure what yet, will be a mini, will be soon. Hope to stop by and see you guys at a show soon.

Jeff
Back to top Go down
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: NorCal newbie, kinda   NorCal newbie, kinda EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:01 am

Welcome back to the forum
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
woof
Acro Member
woof

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: NorCal newbie, kinda   NorCal newbie, kinda EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:06 am

Sweet....Somebody else from Stockton! what part of Stkn you from, I'm in Twin Creeks off Mariners Dr.

Be sure to post a pic of your truck when you get it.
Back to top Go down
shithead
Acro Rep
shithead

Male
Number of posts : 1995

PostSubject: Re: NorCal newbie, kinda   NorCal newbie, kinda EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:16 am

welcome back
Back to top Go down
Clenzer72

Clenzer72

Male
Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: NorCal newbie, kinda   NorCal newbie, kinda EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:39 am

What's up jeff! I knew the standard short looked familiar!
Welcome back to the forums! Start another truck already!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/clenzer  but never update! On FB too
rojo
Acro Rep
rojo

Male
Number of posts : 2132
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: NorCal newbie, kinda   NorCal newbie, kinda EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:41 am

welcome back man
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anaandrojo
GameOver
Acro Member
GameOver

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Re: NorCal newbie, kinda   NorCal newbie, kinda EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:01 am

Welcome Jeff ....

This guy s is super cool and he's about to be the next guy in the central valley that's going to hanging out with some of us. I'm personally working with Jeff to create a new ride for him and get him back into the scene. He's kinda like Doug, a hard core mini trucker that's been out of the scene for a short time but never lost his passion for a tight mini. Once we work on getting his new ride together he'll be another cool dude to hang out with and help us get NorCal back on the map.

Welcome back Jeff, talk to you soon.

Clint "Game Over " Petree
The Left Coast Grand Master
Back to top Go down
http://www.kplinks.com
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924

PostSubject: Re: NorCal newbie, kinda   NorCal newbie, kinda EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:11 am

werrrrd
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
AcroFarmer
Acro Rep

Male
Number of posts : 3017
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: NorCal newbie, kinda   NorCal newbie, kinda EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:20 am

hells yeah, welcome back man, norcal is taking off!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/danielcfarmer
Clenzer72

Clenzer72

Male

PostSubject: Re: NorCal newbie, kinda   NorCal newbie, kinda EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:39 am

AcroFarmer wrote:
hells yeah, welcome back man, norcal is taking off!
Acrophobia
Back to top Go down
jeff359

Male

PostSubject: Re: NorCal newbie, kinda   NorCal newbie, kinda EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:40 pm

Thanks for the welcomes guys. I moved the FSC to Clint, I lost motivation after some stuff in my life, and now looking to start over. Clint's has a couple things in the works with me. Not sure what I'm doing yet. I got a beat 1998 Isuzu Hombre super cheap and was gonna tear into, but now we may do something different. Whatever it is, it will be a bagged and body dropped mini with a V8 swap.
Back to top Go down
jeff359

Male

PostSubject: Re: NorCal newbie, kinda   NorCal newbie, kinda EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:01 pm

I'm an idiot and figure out how to post it here....but here's what I have to start with. Probably going another direction, Clint can do better than this.

Here's the link
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2102174030063148716HFLYbJ
Back to top Go down
woof
Acro Member
woof

PostSubject: Re: NorCal newbie, kinda   NorCal newbie, kinda EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:03 pm

ok.....maybe not so sweet

Welcome
Back to top Go down
jeff359

Male

PostSubject: Re: NorCal newbie, kinda   NorCal newbie, kinda EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:25 pm

come on, you know it's pimp'd. I'm gonna put on a 2" lift and put it on 26s. Some of those bad ass stick one fender vents, and the "26" badge for each door. Maybe Lambos, curb feelers, and some flea market beat.

If I decide to do this truck, it'll be bagged, bodied, and fully functional by the end of this show season. All in my garage. I will recruit assistance if any one wants to join in. It won't be done, but all the heavy lifting done. Just in a holding pattern until I know what I'm gonna work on.
Back to top Go down
jeff359

Male

PostSubject: Re: NorCal newbie, kinda   NorCal newbie, kinda EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:27 pm

woof wrote:
Sweet....Somebody else from Stockton! what part of Stkn you from, I'm in Twin Creeks off Mariners Dr.

Woof, Hammertown area behind Cosco. Just off of Swain, between West and Lorraine. Only been here for about 7 months. Big change from the vanilla ghetto of Discovery Bay.
Back to top Go down
Clenzer72

Clenzer72

Male

PostSubject: Re: NorCal newbie, kinda   NorCal newbie, kinda EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:22 pm

What up hombre?
I think that's goin to be your nick name regardless of what u build!
Back to top Go down
woof
Acro Member
woof

PostSubject: Re: NorCal newbie, kinda   NorCal newbie, kinda EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:41 pm

jeff359 wrote:
woof wrote:

Woof, Hammertown area behind Cosco. Just off of Swain, between West and Lorraine. Only been here for about 7 months. Big change from the vanilla ghetto of Discovery Bay.

oh Sorry...I wasn't talking about your truck...I thought you blew me off...lol...I thought it was cool that we live in the same town.

Damn we don't live to far away either... 5-10 mins away...If you go down Hammer just past I5 make a right on Mariners all the way down is where I live....years ago I used to live at the apartments on West ln across from the movie theater pretty close to where your at now....Hell yeah keep us updated.....and if you do pimp that out...I might have to check that thing out.

I also know Matt Myers in Discovery Bay, his 16 yr old daughter Elena Myers was racing a GSXR 600 roadrace bike in Daytona this past weekend....she is probably the best female motorcycle racer in the United States. You might have heard of her. OH and If you look at Wednesday Stockton Record she is on the front page.
Back to top Go down
Clenzer72

Clenzer72

Male

PostSubject: Re: NorCal newbie, kinda   NorCal newbie, kinda EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:58 pm

Lol, hombre is also the name of a cologne in an episode of friends....don't ask how I remember that shit!
Back to top Go down
jeff359

Male

PostSubject: Re: NorCal newbie, kinda   NorCal newbie, kinda EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:42 am

woof wrote:
jeff359 wrote:
woof wrote:

oh Sorry...I wasn't talking about your truck...I thought you blew me off...lol...I thought it was cool that we live in the same town.

Damn we don't live to far away either... 5-10 mins away...If you go down Hammer just past I5 make a right on Mariners all the way down is where I live....years ago I used to live at the apartments on West ln across from the movie theater pretty close to where your at now....Hell yeah keep us updated.....and if you do pimp that out...I might have to check that thing out.

I know they area where you are talking about, but not exactly. Unless it's right around here or the Arena, I don't know where much is at. The apartments I know. That is like 3 minutes walking. I walk past there every morning with the dog.
Back to top Go down
jeff359

Male

PostSubject: Re: NorCal newbie, kinda   NorCal newbie, kinda EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:43 am

Clenzer72 wrote:
What up hombre?
I think that's goin to be your nick name regardless of what u build!

Ass, dick, cock, fag, all worse than hombre.
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

Male
Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: NorCal newbie, kinda   NorCal newbie, kinda EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:52 am

Well hombre means man but if you turn it into a latin its homo... so could be worse haha
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/1989camaro
shithead
Acro Rep
shithead

Male

PostSubject: Re: NorCal newbie, kinda   NorCal newbie, kinda EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:56 pm

well u could be like me and have shithead as a name
Back to top Go down
Clenzer72

Clenzer72

Male

PostSubject: Re: NorCal newbie, kinda   NorCal newbie, kinda EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:23 pm

shithead wrote:
shithead or basterd is what I used to call the ranger....I should probably be more nice to it!
Back to top Go down
AcroFarmer
Acro Rep

Male
Number of posts : 3017
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: NorCal newbie, kinda   NorCal newbie, kinda EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:58 am

shithead wrote:

you wanted your name as shithead lol you requested it ya silly thing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/danielcfarmer
shithead
Acro Rep
shithead

Male

PostSubject: Re: NorCal newbie, kinda   NorCal newbie, kinda EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:57 pm

i know thats what people call me not a biggy its becouse of my job i am a sewer guy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NorCal newbie, kinda   NorCal newbie, kinda Empty

Back to top Go down

NorCal newbie, kinda
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next