AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

up incomming with Operation G.I.Low

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
G.I.Low

G.I.Low

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-03-18

up incomming with Operation G.I.Low Empty
PostSubject: up incomming with Operation G.I.Low   up incomming with Operation G.I.Low EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:17 pm

well guys Im new on here but right now I just got the amps rack and second 5 gal tank mounted. Next is finish up the rear tubs, and notchcover. then Line X it. I am also working on putting my Boyds steering wheel and hub on if I can find me a wheel puller. I ordered a new lower front valance. and hopefully shaving the bed soon and getting her ready to paint. Too bad it wont be ready for LOATP but she will be there. good luck to everyone with their rides. Need anything let me know!
Back to top Go down
Spot
Acro Member

Male
Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-12-14

PostSubject: Re: up incomming with Operation G.I.Low   up incomming with Operation G.I.Low EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:47 pm

I got a steering wheel puller if you need one bro, if not autozone sells them for 20 bucks or so.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Farewelltotomorrow
G.I.Low

G.I.Low

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: up incomming with Operation G.I.Low   up incomming with Operation G.I.Low EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:00 am

ok sweet. I appreciate it. I will check out Autozone. Thanks for the tip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: up incomming with Operation G.I.Low   up incomming with Operation G.I.Low Empty

Back to top Go down

up incomming with Operation G.I.Low
Page 1 of 1