AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Thought I'd offer it out...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jeff359

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Thought I'd offer it out... Empty
PostSubject: Thought I'd offer it out...   Thought I'd offer it out... EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:23 pm

Any AA bodyman/painter that may wanna help me out. I got a 1998 Isuzu Hombre I was gonna use as a project, I am now selling. I'd be willing to trade for body work and/or paint on my 2000 Ranger. The Hombre is a great work truck type. Runs great, licensed. I drive it right now back and forth to work. Would rive it across the country if I had to.

I got another project know, and Hombre is in play. I'd be willing to trade for anything to complete the Ranger. The Hombre is stock except the S10 SS wheels.

Help get the Ranger done

PM me, I'll get back to you
Back to top Go down
jeff359

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thought I'd offer it out...   Thought I'd offer it out... EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:24 pm

I'm into it for about $1500, would take equal in trade. BB's for $2000+
Back to top Go down
Clenzer72

Clenzer72

Male
Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Thought I'd offer it out...   Thought I'd offer it out... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:15 am

And the hombre includes work to a 2001 ranger too;)

***remember who's still got the title:)**** j/k
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/clenzer  but never update! On FB too
jeff359

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thought I'd offer it out...   Thought I'd offer it out... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:34 pm

I put it on Craigslist......Was suprised I got nothing. Tons of body guys out there hurting for hours at work.

I started myself and actually got alot done, just realized I really don't like bodywork.
Back to top Go down
Clenzer72

Clenzer72

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thought I'd offer it out...   Thought I'd offer it out... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:29 pm

jeff359 wrote:
I put it on Craigslist......Was suprised I got nothing. Tons of body guys out there hurting for hours at work.

I started myself and actually got alot done, just realized I really don't like bodywork.

they probably all want cash....

Hit up Tony, DooredFord, he might know someone. I got a couple people I can ask too.
Back to top Go down
jeff359

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thought I'd offer it out...   Thought I'd offer it out... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:53 pm

We are firing half the shop on monday. Have a feeling I can't hit any of them up to do it. The only guy I'd have do it at my shop, isn't doing any side work, and I'm not about to pay my going shop rate...

I can sell the Izusu easy and put the cash in play. I already have a hook up for color. I just should prep the thing myself and get it done.
Back to top Go down
Clenzer72

Clenzer72

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thought I'd offer it out...   Thought I'd offer it out... EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:19 pm

Get er done!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thought I'd offer it out...   Thought I'd offer it out... Empty

Back to top Go down

Thought I'd offer it out...
Page 1 of 1