AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

I would like to introduce myself to the acro family

Go down 
+6
Slammed01
Big Dangler
Clenzer72
woof
xxxxcjxxxx
Larrywalsh
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Larrywalsh

Larrywalsh

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2010-04-09

I would like to introduce myself to the acro family Empty
PostSubject: I would like to introduce myself to the acro family   I would like to introduce myself to the acro family EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:56 am

Hello to everyone out there in acro family. My name is Larry Walsh. I am from Turlock California, close to Modesto and the Modesto chapter. I have a 2003 Gmc seirra ex-cab truck. It had a slightly custom blue paint with many different little custom touches thru-out the truck. I was formally a member of a truck club that I am sorry to say lost it's drive and want to move forward In this industry. I've alwYs took extreme amounts of pride in whatever I do in my life from the littlest things to the biggest things. I've always tried to do what others have sad was not possible and and have tried to prove my self to all around me as a strong willed honest dependable person. With this all being said I would like to again say hello to the complete acro family and welcome any and all questions. I would like to that Eli, Adam and Morgan for taken the time to talk to me last night and laying the lines out for me. I hope to make acro my new home. Again thankyou Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: I would like to introduce myself to the acro family   I would like to introduce myself to the acro family EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:12 pm

Wut up!? welcome.. post some pics of the ride.. and being ion contact with the rest of your local chapter is the first big step and keeping active here will definitely help you along the way Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
Larrywalsh

Larrywalsh

Male

PostSubject: Re: I would like to introduce myself to the acro family   I would like to introduce myself to the acro family EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:07 pm

For sure I will do so with the pics asap
Back to top Go down
woof
Acro Member
woof

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: I would like to introduce myself to the acro family   I would like to introduce myself to the acro family EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:18 pm

Welcome.....yeah post pics when you get a chance.

Are you going to make it to Down To Earth in Visalia? I'll be with Eli and the crew.
Back to top Go down
Clenzer72

Clenzer72

Male
Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: I would like to introduce myself to the acro family   I would like to introduce myself to the acro family EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:21 pm

Welcome.
Post up some pics
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/clenzer  but never update! On FB too
Larrywalsh

Larrywalsh

Male

PostSubject: Re: I would like to introduce myself to the acro family   I would like to introduce myself to the acro family EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 2:36 pm

I believe that is the plan to be at the down to earth show with them
Back to top Go down
Big Dangler

Big Dangler

Male
Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: I would like to introduce myself to the acro family   I would like to introduce myself to the acro family EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:25 pm

pics? scratch
Back to top Go down
Slammed01

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: I would like to introduce myself to the acro family   I would like to introduce myself to the acro family EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:09 am

Welcome Larry! It was good talkin' to ya @ the shop the other day Cool . Now post some pics boy! haha (this is Adam btw)
Back to top Go down
http://www.airconceptsfab.com
rojo
Acro Rep
rojo

Male
Number of posts : 2132
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: I would like to introduce myself to the acro family   I would like to introduce myself to the acro family EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:28 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anaandrojo
Larrywalsh

Larrywalsh

Male

PostSubject: Re: I would like to introduce myself to the acro family   I would like to introduce myself to the acro family EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:17 pm

I would like to introduce myself to the acro family Cdcb7aeb
Back to top Go down
Big Dangler

Big Dangler

Male
Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: I would like to introduce myself to the acro family   I would like to introduce myself to the acro family EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:22 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would like to introduce myself to the acro family   I would like to introduce myself to the acro family EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:02 am

Larry is one of our FNG should make a good addition to our chapter after he makes some more progress and of course after he goes threw the steps,thanks for gettin logged in buddie
Back to top Go down
dooredford
Acro Member

Male
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: I would like to introduce myself to the acro family   I would like to introduce myself to the acro family EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:27 pm

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Larrywalsh

Larrywalsh

Male

PostSubject: Re: I would like to introduce myself to the acro family   I would like to introduce myself to the acro family EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:45 pm

Thanks Eli for giving John and I the shot at making acro home. I look forward to the future shows with you guys
Back to top Go down
GameOver
Acro Member
GameOver

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Re: I would like to introduce myself to the acro family   I would like to introduce myself to the acro family EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:41 pm

Welcome .... Good to meet and hang out with you recently in downtown Modesto. Killer ride and always welcome to hang out and roll with us anytime.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kplinks.com
Slammed01

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: I would like to introduce myself to the acro family   I would like to introduce myself to the acro family EmptyTue May 04, 2010 3:14 pm

GameOver wrote:
Welcome .... Good to meet and hang out with you recently in downtown Modesto. Killer ride and always welcome to hang out and roll with us anytime.

Im with Cliff Claven on this one clown Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.airconceptsfab.com
rojo
Acro Rep
rojo

Male
Number of posts : 2132
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: I would like to introduce myself to the acro family   I would like to introduce myself to the acro family EmptyTue May 04, 2010 4:41 pm

so did i miss the pics somewhere? scratch lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anaandrojo
JONBLAZE

JONBLAZE

Male
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re: I would like to introduce myself to the acro family   I would like to introduce myself to the acro family EmptyTue May 04, 2010 5:15 pm

rojo wrote:
so did i miss the pics somewhere? scratch lol
YEAH WE POSTED THEM UNDER PICS AND VIDEOS UNDER THE TITLE WE FINALLY GOT THE PICS ADAM BY AUTHOR LARRY WALSH. ALSO UNDER CALI LOOK FOR DANGER PICS THERE IS SOME THEIR TOO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to introduce myself to the acro family   I would like to introduce myself to the acro family Empty

Back to top Go down

I would like to introduce myself to the acro family
Page 1 of 1