AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g

Go down 
+3
dooredford
xxxxcjxxxx
Clenzer72
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Clenzer72

Clenzer72

Male
Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2010-02-03

Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g Empty
PostSubject: Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g   Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:30 am

We're planning to have a combined chapter meeting and eli and I feel next month would be a great time to have it. So, let us know if the second or third weekend works best so we can start working the details.

There's always Pleasington in-n-out...but I think it might be time to switch it up a bit...
Acrophobia

2nd weekend in may will be the meeting. Day, Time, and location TBD

Last edited by Clenzer72 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/clenzer  but never update! On FB too
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g   Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:59 am

i'll be there.. i think Farmer said he'd pick me up on the way... maybe I can catcha ride with Ren?
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
dooredford
Acro Member

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g   Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:24 pm

The 2nd weekend works best for me.
Back to top Go down
Big Dangler

Big Dangler

Male
Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g   Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:53 pm

We can all meet at my house What a Face
Back to top Go down
Clenzer72

Clenzer72

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g   Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:08 am

Big Dangler wrote:
sounds like a good central location...I'll be there tomorrow to check out parking....lol

dangles, can you make it down?
Back to top Go down
Big Dangler

Big Dangler

Male
Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g   Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:02 am

Clenzer72 wrote:
Big Dangler wrote:
sounds like a good central location...I'll be there tomorrow to check out parking....lol

dangles, can you make it down?
Let me know what is decided, as I am working a couple of weekends next month.
Back to top Go down
woof
Acro Member
woof

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g   Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:57 am

So would this be on a Sat evening? if so what time. more specific
Back to top Go down
Clenzer72

Clenzer72

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g   Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:52 am

woof wrote:
So would this be on a Sat evening? if so what time. more specific

could be...depends when most(hopefully all) are available...hence this thread.
Back to top Go down
Slammed01

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g   Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:17 pm

uhhhhh switch it up to where, Livermore? I said P-Town cause its central for all. May 2011 works for me juuuuuuuust kidding!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.airconceptsfab.com
Clenzer72

Clenzer72

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g   Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:58 am

Alright, since we got one person with solid preference well go with the second weekend in May. Day, time, location TBD.
Back to top Go down
Slammed01

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g   Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:45 pm

Clenzer72 wrote:
Alright, since we got one person with solid preference well go with the second weekend in May. Day, time, location TBD.

wait wait wait......noooooooooo. We will have to check with our chapter. Some of our guys don't get on the forums. Just come out to How Low Can You Go in Modesto on the 30th and we'll do it there!
Back to top Go down
Clenzer72

Clenzer72

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g   Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 3:09 pm

Slammed01 wrote:
Clenzer72 wrote:

wait wait wait......noooooooooo. We will have to check with our chapter. Some of our guys don't get on the forums. Just come out to How Low Can You Go in Modesto on the 30th and we'll do it there!

wait wait wait......noooooooooo.....some
people need to plan more than a week or two in advance due to family, jobs, kids, ect ect. Call em up, let em know, get there input, post it up. We cannot always rely on a show to schedule a meeting, man. You yourself didn't pipe in with a good date.

Just trying to make something work here, Adam. If dangles gets the day off he'll take care of you. Razz

the earlier we get a date set up the more likely everyone can MAKE plans to attend.
Back to top Go down
woof
Acro Member
woof

PostSubject: Re: Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g   Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 3:18 pm

Slammed01 wrote:
Clenzer72 wrote:

wait wait wait......noooooooooo. We will have to check with our chapter. Some of our guys don't get on the forums. Just come out to How Low Can You Go in Modesto on the 30th and we'll do it

there!

I'm for that! I Plan on being there.....hangout shoot the shit with each other, have a meeting, get to listen to the music, check out the ladies, drink a couple of beers and check out the badass rides! Don't have to ask me twice Very Happy
Listen to the music Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g Smiley-music001get to checkout all the ladies Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g Smiley-sex023Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g Smiley-sex018 have a few beers Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g Smiley-eatdrink042 Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g Smiley-eatdrink048 and for the non beer drinkers Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g Smiley-eatdrink031 and then have to all piss like a race horse Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g Smiley-toilet15 and when it's all over and Eli gets home Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g Smiley-sex020 ....ok well maybe not the last part Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g Smiley-laughing001
Back to top Go down
Slammed01

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g   Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:25 pm

That was good woof Laughing
Back to top Go down
Webster

Webster

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g   Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:46 pm

Second week of May, Hmmm. can us groupies come out? haha, its my bday weekend so I might be to drunk to even think.
Back to top Go down
Clenzer72

Clenzer72

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g   Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:49 pm

Webster wrote:
Second week of May, Hmmm. can us groupies come out? haha, its my bday weekend so I might be to drunk to even think.

open invite, so yeh
Back to top Go down
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g   Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:59 am

i'll see you guys there..
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
woof
Acro Member
woof

PostSubject: Re: Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g   Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:35 am

xxxxcjxxxx wrote:
i'll see you guys there..

Be sure to pick up Ren on the way up Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g   Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g Empty

Back to top Go down

Nor Cal & Modesto mid May...what weekend works for you g
Page 1 of 1