AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

great news NOT

Go down 
+9
Dooder
95lows10ri
bdpaco
nathan wimmer
SHAVED&LAYED
KLNSHVN
AcroFarmer
Rollin
shithead
13 posters
AuthorMessage
shithead
Acro Rep
shithead

Male
Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-08-13

great news   NOT Empty
PostSubject: great news NOT   great news   NOT EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:58 pm

So i got a jury summons in the mail about a week ago. last thursday i went and i was one picked out of about 200. It sucks. It is for federal goverment. I have to go every tuesday for a year. Yes i said for a year. They also could extend it for another 6 months to a year after my year is done. Well today was my first day. It is going to be a long year, there are some funny people and some fucked up people in the jury. It sucks i cant talk about any cases i deal with. Oh well shit happenes
Back to top Go down
Rollin
Acro Member
Rollin

Male
Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2008-08-26

great news   NOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: great news NOT   great news   NOT EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:12 pm

That sucks man sorry to hear it. I think it would drive me to drink bounce
Back to top Go down
AcroFarmer
Acro Rep

Male
Number of posts : 3017
Registration date : 2008-08-17

great news   NOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: great news NOT   great news   NOT EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:22 pm

Rollin wrote:

it would def. drive me to drink...but not any miller lite though!! haha

damn that does suck though, i cant beleive they can make you go for that long!! obviously there paying for it??? or how is the job going to be affected?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/danielcfarmer
shithead
Acro Rep
shithead

Male
Number of posts : 1995

great news   NOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: great news NOT   great news   NOT EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:30 pm

my job pays for me to go they pay $40 a day and then goes up to $50 a day i make $23 an hr at my job so that pay would suck for me i get 50 cents for every mile and get $7 a day for parking but it still changes your life
Back to top Go down
Rollin
Acro Member
Rollin

Male
Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2008-08-26

great news   NOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: great news NOT   great news   NOT EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:04 pm

AcroFarmer wrote:
Rollin wrote:

it would def. drive me to drink...but not any miller lite though!! haha

damn that does suck though, i cant beleive they can make you go for that long!! obviously there paying for it??? or how is the job going to be affected?

Hey now Miller lite is the only beer that has drinkability lol. Andrew atleast you seem to making out on the deal even though you get stuck in a courtroom once a week.
Back to top Go down
KLNSHVN
Acro Member
KLNSHVN

Male
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-03-14

great news   NOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: great news NOT   great news   NOT EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:07 pm

damn i hate it for u homie
Back to top Go down
SHAVED&LAYED
Acro Rep
SHAVED&LAYED

Male
Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2008-09-08

great news   NOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: great news NOT   great news   NOT EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:19 pm

thanks blows. I had jury duty for a day and it was horrible. atleast you will get to laugh at the stupid shit that people do.
Back to top Go down
nathan wimmer
Acro Prospect
nathan wimmer

Male
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2010-03-25

great news   NOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: great news NOT   great news   NOT EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:40 pm

go in act like your prejudice and act like everyone is guilty as hell and act like you have life issues they will dismiss you from it lol
Back to top Go down
bdpaco

bdpaco

Male
Number of posts : 861

great news   NOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: great news NOT   great news   NOT EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:45 pm

fall asleep during a hearing, that should get you dismissed quick enough....lol
I got called to jury duty once...guy didnt want to testify on his own behalf, so i said he had to be guilty if wasnt willing to defend himself...I didnt get called back... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.gobigcustomphoto.com
95lows10ri
Acro Prospect
95lows10ri

Male
Number of posts : 826

great news   NOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: great news NOT   great news   NOT EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:56 pm

yeah that sux... i got a summons about 2 years ago... but my employer doesn't pay me to go so I had the general manager write them a letter explaining that it would be too much of a financial hardship on me so they ended up dismissing the summons...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/cmorin543
Dooder
Acro Nomad
Dooder

Male
Number of posts : 1298

great news   NOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: great news NOT   great news   NOT EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:55 pm

i have never had to go
Back to top Go down
http://showtruckscene.com
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924

great news   NOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: great news NOT   great news   NOT EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:11 am

ive never done it... what cases u dealin with??? Razz

here jury duty is just for 1 trial as far as i know!
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
matt92toy
Acro Rep
matt92toy

Male
Number of posts : 1929

great news   NOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: great news NOT   great news   NOT EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:00 am

they called me for jury duty and had to be there on the same day as my on court date and they would not dissmiss me WTF
Back to top Go down
Larrywalsh

Larrywalsh

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2010-04-09

great news   NOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: great news NOT   great news   NOT EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:21 am

I've only had to do that jury bullshit once it sucked ass. But there were alot of things the guy said that were funny as shit. The guy was there in court for burgulary, home invastion and grand theft auto, with evading a police officer. The funny shit was when he was out joy riding in the stolen s10 blazer, he thought one of the undercover dark blue caprises was a lowrider rival gang and that he was scared for his life. And that the car he ste had a huge stereo system and he couldn't hear the sirens of the cop car. I was inthe jury room laughing my ass off at the guys story. And then listening to the people in the room that were accually given him the benefit of the doubt
Back to top Go down
AcroPozzi
Acro Rep
AcroPozzi

Male
Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2008-10-26

great news   NOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: great news NOT   great news   NOT EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:28 pm

i had to go once.. it sucked bad. i went to the bar for lunch and pounded beers! i had to pis soo much, that sucked.. lmao!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

great news   NOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: great news NOT   great news   NOT Empty

Back to top Go down

great news NOT
Page 1 of 1