AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Pacific Coast Dream Machines for those of you not going to DTE....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Clenzer72

Clenzer72

Male
Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2010-02-03

Pacific Coast Dream Machines for those of you not going to DTE.... Empty
PostSubject: Pacific Coast Dream Machines for those of you not going to DTE....   Pacific Coast Dream Machines for those of you not going to DTE.... EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:44 am

$35 at the gate, lil steep but donation goes to the aid of the Coastide Adult Day Heath Center. Entry fee includes entrance for driver and 1 passanger.
Roll-in "vehicle check in" starts at 7am and vehicles to be positioned by 9:30 in anticipation of the spectators to arrive. Vehicle should not leave until 4pm.

Info here:
Pacific Coast Dream Machines for those of you not going to DTE.... 6f1b934a
Pacific Coast Dream Machines for those of you not going to DTE.... 5676c9f0
Pacific Coast Dream Machines for those of you not going to DTE.... C7be9e34

So for Tony and myself plan to roll, and I know the locol guys from sik intensnions are rolling, simple pleasures should be there, and usually sown FON and characters vehicles too!

There a safeway at the end of 92 that we should meet at about 15 to 7 so we can roll in and park together. Should be a good time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/clenzer  but never update! On FB too
Slonoma

Slonoma

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Pacific Coast Dream Machines for those of you not going to DTE....   Pacific Coast Dream Machines for those of you not going to DTE.... EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:38 am

hey doug. im rolling in from the north hit me up. so we can rollin too! I have a few rockcrawlers and hotrods coming down. I usually reserve a spot nere the far south end runway and park nere norcal 355club and Norcal trailblazer ss club.
Back to top Go down
Clenzer72

Clenzer72

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pacific Coast Dream Machines for those of you not going to DTE....   Pacific Coast Dream Machines for those of you not going to DTE.... EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:09 am

We will be in touch!
Maybe we should swoop around and meet in your town to ensure we all park together....hmmmm
Back to top Go down
woof
Acro Member
woof

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Pacific Coast Dream Machines for those of you not going to DTE....   Pacific Coast Dream Machines for those of you not going to DTE.... EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:57 am

Damn Doug....I wish I could get 5 bars....LOL
Back to top Go down
Clenzer72

Clenzer72

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pacific Coast Dream Machines for those of you not going to DTE....   Pacific Coast Dream Machines for those of you not going to DTE.... EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:14 am

woof wrote:

I got bars to spare, specially when on wifi....I'll hook u up with the little one next time I see you, flirty
Back to top Go down
woof
Acro Member
woof

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Pacific Coast Dream Machines for those of you not going to DTE....   Pacific Coast Dream Machines for those of you not going to DTE.... EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:32 am

Clenzer72 wrote:
woof wrote:

I got bars to spare, specially when on wifi....I'll hook u up with the little one next time I see you, flirty

On a good day I might see 3 bars....when calling Eli and Adam I have to go outside and walk around to try to get better reception. Dam you must live around Berkley or something

Your fastest Internet in the world is found in Berkeley, CA Ars Technica 2010-04-20
If you want the fastest average broadband speed in the world, don't move to Japan. Instead, buckle up your Birkenstocks and pile into the VW Bus, because it's time for a road trip to Berkeley, California, home of the fastest average Internet speeds on earth. This nugget of data comes courtesy of the most recent State of the Internet report from Akamai Technologies, which collects and analyzes a...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pacific Coast Dream Machines for those of you not going to DTE....   Pacific Coast Dream Machines for those of you not going to DTE.... EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:20 pm

Ya everyone else in the club will be at A TRUCK SHOW not some boo boo ass all star event Acrophobia
Back to top Go down
Slammed01

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Pacific Coast Dream Machines for those of you not going to DTE....   Pacific Coast Dream Machines for those of you not going to DTE.... EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:39 pm

Where can I find this "1 passanger" at???? DTE all the way.....Im not a rat rod kinda guy. Looks like its happening in WWII with that airplane and ol' dragster! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.airconceptsfab.com
Clenzer72

Clenzer72

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pacific Coast Dream Machines for those of you not going to DTE....   Pacific Coast Dream Machines for those of you not going to DTE.... EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 1:14 pm

If you've never been don't talk shit....it's a good well rounded show. Alot of peninsula, SF, and SJ rides come outa the woodwork. Adam, I'll pay for your pony ride$$
Plus, all the rides at DTE we all saw (except for Eli) a month ago. I would like to see the unfailing, but I can see that anytime after a 1.5hoir drive....not a 6hr drive!
Acro's like the wind, everywhere all the time! The AAs will be reppin all across Cali this weekend!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pacific Coast Dream Machines for those of you not going to DTE....   Pacific Coast Dream Machines for those of you not going to DTE.... EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:27 pm

Im saving the all class events for good guys this yr,it aint talk'n shit if its the truth lol!
Back to top Go down
Clenzer72

Clenzer72

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pacific Coast Dream Machines for those of you not going to DTE....   Pacific Coast Dream Machines for those of you not going to DTE.... EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:39 pm

AIR CONCEPTS wrote:
Im saving the all class events for good guys this yr,it aint talk'n shit if its the truth lol!

I'll have a photo taken of a pic of you on a tracktor!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pacific Coast Dream Machines for those of you not going to DTE....   Pacific Coast Dream Machines for those of you not going to DTE.... EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:50 pm

THEY HAVE TRACTOR CLASS AT THAT SHOW!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Clenzer72

Clenzer72

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pacific Coast Dream Machines for those of you not going to DTE....   Pacific Coast Dream Machines for those of you not going to DTE.... EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:50 pm

AIR CONCEPTS wrote:
THEY HAVE TRACTOR CLASS AT THAT SHOW!!!!!!!

AND A UNICYCLE RACE!!!!!!!

Just wait, you, your truck, wifey, and kids, will be at this show shooting for the Dreamieat Vehicle award waiting by the petting zoo with your faces all painted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pacific Coast Dream Machines for those of you not going to DTE....   Pacific Coast Dream Machines for those of you not going to DTE.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Pacific Coast Dream Machines for those of you not going to DTE....
Page 1 of 1