AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

THANKS TO CENCAL

Go down 
+6
Big Dangler
woof
Slammed01
Dooder
shithead
JONBLAZE
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JONBLAZE

JONBLAZE

Male
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2010-04-11

THANKS TO CENCAL Empty
PostSubject: THANKS TO CENCAL   THANKS TO CENCAL EmptySat May 01, 2010 2:27 pm

I just wanna give a shout out to clint for helping me on my truck. spending extra time on his day off, helping out a friend in need and eli for makin his shop available. Guys like this are hard to find these days, and i just wanna throw a shout out to the AA CENCAL boys for welcoming me in, and letting me roll with them to downtown show. Adam Morgan Wolf and of course Eli and Clint rolled in deep. We had looky loos all nite cuz of all the quality rides those guys have, and letting me roll with chu was an honor. Thanks again guys thanks for the love and respect. Thats why AA has the central valley on lock quality rides and quality guys. THANKS again clint, not just for introducing me to AA. but by leading by example you show others AA is no joke in cali, even though cops were out in full force i had a fukn blast. ONE LOVE AND I HAVE YOUR BACK FOR LIFE!! IT IS A LIFESTYLE
Back to top Go down
shithead
Acro Rep
shithead

Male
Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-08-13

THANKS TO CENCAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS TO CENCAL   THANKS TO CENCAL EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:31 pm

That is what AcrophobiA is all about thats why i joined

"We build more then just trucks... We build friendships, we build futures, we build our dreams. We drive our trucks low and hold our heads high becouse we have an unwritten and unspoken agreement that we will live life to the fullest and never fall victim to "the norm". Wyatt Strange

THE BEST WORDS EVER SAID
AA for life
Back to top Go down
Dooder
Acro Nomad
Dooder

Male
Number of posts : 1298

THANKS TO CENCAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS TO CENCAL   THANKS TO CENCAL EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:32 pm

that would be AA Modesto...
Back to top Go down
http://showtruckscene.com
Slammed01

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-09-03

THANKS TO CENCAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS TO CENCAL   THANKS TO CENCAL EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:38 pm

glad you and Larry joined us, and it was awesome Clint rolled as well! Even though your truck wasn't finished at the shop it was awesome they got the bed back on and you got to roll it downtown and represent with us & see how the family does it! Thats what this clubs all about being fam and helping one another which you proved yourself your down for more than once with Eli and myself Very Happy . Plus it seems like you have a rolling shop in ur truck JonBlaze hahaha u had everything we needed for our detours, cant beat that. And yes this would be Modesto chapter silly Suspect lol! Kick In The Nuts Acrophobia 1 Love!
Back to top Go down
http://www.airconceptsfab.com
woof
Acro Member
woof

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2009-03-23

THANKS TO CENCAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS TO CENCAL   THANKS TO CENCAL EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:54 pm

It was nice having you with us Jon....You and Larry are good people!
Back to top Go down
Big Dangler

Big Dangler

Male
Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2008-10-02

THANKS TO CENCAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS TO CENCAL   THANKS TO CENCAL EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:10 am

Any pics?
Back to top Go down
JONBLAZE

JONBLAZE

Male

THANKS TO CENCAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS TO CENCAL   THANKS TO CENCAL EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:39 pm

sorry dooder no disrespect i should of specified. AA modesto, it was sweet as hell havin clint there especially since it was his anniversary. and his friend was a nice guy, calm and smart. the detour gets frustrating sometimes but its nice to have calm thinkers around. clint eli and some tools i wouldnt want to be broke down with anyone else,haha. big d ill post pics soon
Back to top Go down
JONBLAZE

JONBLAZE

Male

THANKS TO CENCAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS TO CENCAL   THANKS TO CENCAL EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:43 pm

thanks too wolf your wife is nice and your son is very respectfull. i can tell your good people nice to hang with yall.1 love
Back to top Go down
Slammed01

Male

THANKS TO CENCAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS TO CENCAL   THANKS TO CENCAL EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:09 pm

JONBLAZE wrote:
sorry dooder no disrespect i should of specified. AA modesto, it was sweet as hell havin clint there especially since it was his anniversary. and his friend was a nice guy, calm and smart. the detour gets frustrating sometimes but its nice to have calm thinkers around. clint eli and some tools i wouldnt want to be broke down with anyone else,haha. big d ill post pics soon

I couldnt agree more! Cool Very Happy I love you Laughing
Back to top Go down
JONBLAZE

JONBLAZE

Male

THANKS TO CENCAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS TO CENCAL   THANKS TO CENCAL EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:33 am

sorry bout the quality my wifee took the pics[img]THANKS TO CENCAL Dwntownshow424[/img][img]THANKS TO CENCAL Dwntownshow423[/img][img]THANKS TO CENCAL Dwntownshow408[/img][img]THANKS TO CENCAL Dwntownshow410[/img][img]THANKS TO CENCAL Dwntownshow411[/img][img]THANKS TO CENCAL Dwntownshow415[/img][img]THANKS TO CENCAL Dwntownshow416[/img][img]THANKS TO CENCAL Dwntownshow417[/img][img]THANKS TO CENCAL Dwntownshow426[/img][img]THANKS TO CENCAL Dwntownshow427[/img][img]THANKS TO CENCAL Dwntownshow428[/img][img]THANKS TO CENCAL Dwntownshow429[/img][img]THANKS TO CENCAL Dwntownshow431[/img][img]THANKS TO CENCAL Dwntownshow432[/img][img]THANKS TO CENCAL Dwntownshow434[/img][img]THANKS TO CENCAL Dwntownshow435[/img]
Back to top Go down
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924

THANKS TO CENCAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS TO CENCAL   THANKS TO CENCAL EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:51 am

nice turn out..

your full logo out there is wrong.. Sad (font for "the fear of hieghts" is correct on Eli's)
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
Slammed01

Male

THANKS TO CENCAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS TO CENCAL   THANKS TO CENCAL EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:40 am

xxxxcjxxxx wrote:
nice turn out..

your full logo out there is wrong.. Sad (font for "the fear of hieghts" is correct on Eli's)

We already now this, there is only 1 truck like that out here and will be switched. What is the correct logo for "FOH" so we can correct it??? This was observed that nite clown affraid
Back to top Go down
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924

THANKS TO CENCAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS TO CENCAL   THANKS TO CENCAL EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:10 pm

it is a modified version of the mistral font thats been stretched n squished.. Dave was pretttttttttttttty positive to make sure i had been using the "right" logo's for the site so i figured i'd relay his OCDness along.
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
rojo
Acro Rep
rojo

Male
Number of posts : 2132
Registration date : 2008-09-14

THANKS TO CENCAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS TO CENCAL   THANKS TO CENCAL EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:13 pm

good call cj. I didnt even notice that. Great lookin trucks guys. Way to rep the AA family
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anaandrojo
rojo
Acro Rep
rojo

Male
Number of posts : 2132
Registration date : 2008-09-14

THANKS TO CENCAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS TO CENCAL   THANKS TO CENCAL EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:13 pm

whats the font for AcrophobiA
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anaandrojo
woof
Acro Member
woof

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2009-03-23

THANKS TO CENCAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS TO CENCAL   THANKS TO CENCAL EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:17 pm

xxxxcjxxxx wrote:
nice turn out..

One good thing is the word heights on ours is spelled correctly...LOL Wink

Eli's been busy as hell working on trucks and getting his ready for last weeks show....so his eyes must have been half closed when he put it on....Infact when that photo was taken is when we noticed it....I'm checking out mine in that pic to see if my is correct....LOL
Back to top Go down
Clenzer72

Clenzer72

Male
Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2010-02-03

THANKS TO CENCAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS TO CENCAL   THANKS TO CENCAL EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:28 pm

Trust me, it's not the first time clint or eli have been the rescue team!
I think Ima get them "captain save-a-truck" capes!

I would have been there except for the lovely surprises the previous owner has hidden throughout my truck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/clenzer  but never update! On FB too
GameOver
Acro Member
GameOver

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-02-14

THANKS TO CENCAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS TO CENCAL   THANKS TO CENCAL EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:36 pm

Thanks for the compliments Jon and thank you for coming out that night as well. It was a pleasure to help a fellow trucker out and make some changes to your ride, just can't wait to continue those changes in the right direction. Acro is always open to individuals like yourself, and Larry, to join in with us on any show/event/cruise/shop gathering that we're apart of. It's not about quantity, it's about quality, and that's what the AA family is made from.

The turn out for the "industry" night down there was pretty solid with Acro bringing out some high caliber rides, along with some friends of ours Nick and Brian from Severed Ties. I was able to bring out my new project and park at the end of the "Offical AA" line and take up my fair share of rocker laying pavement for once ... =)

Now what would a truck night be without the usual repair to one ride. The great thing about traveling with a group/club/friends is that there is someone there to help. In Eli's case he had plenty of people there to assist in any way they could. Between my tech advise with James, Jons tools, Larry's flashlight, etc. we were able to repair the truck.

Can't wait until the next journey arrives fella's .... ...... .........

Thanks again to everyone who made it out.

Clint "Game Over " Petree
The Left Coast Grand Master
Back to top Go down
http://www.kplinks.com
JONBLAZE

JONBLAZE

Male

THANKS TO CENCAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS TO CENCAL   THANKS TO CENCAL EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:05 pm

couldnt of said it better left coast master! for sure AA made a statement that nite we do dare to drive downtown haha. lets do a bbq soon
Back to top Go down
GameOver
Acro Member
GameOver

Male

THANKS TO CENCAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS TO CENCAL   THANKS TO CENCAL EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:17 pm

You mean a BBQ where I throw my meat up on your grill. elephant
Back to top Go down
JONBLAZE

JONBLAZE

Male

THANKS TO CENCAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS TO CENCAL   THANKS TO CENCAL EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:51 pm

I GUNNA BURN SOME ANIMAL! SMEGMA BLAST AND NO BLAST BACKS
Back to top Go down
shithead
Acro Rep
shithead

Male

THANKS TO CENCAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS TO CENCAL   THANKS TO CENCAL EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:29 pm

Game over which truck was yours
Back to top Go down
GameOver
Acro Member
GameOver

Male

THANKS TO CENCAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS TO CENCAL   THANKS TO CENCAL EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:41 pm

shithead wrote:
Game over which truck was yours

Mine at the show was the primered 94 fullsize that is bodied on 20's waiting my magic touch to complete. LYDD OUT plate.
Back to top Go down
shithead
Acro Rep
shithead

Male

THANKS TO CENCAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS TO CENCAL   THANKS TO CENCAL EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:12 pm

very cool cant wait to see it when its done
Back to top Go down

THANKS TO CENCAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS TO CENCAL   THANKS TO CENCAL EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:19 pm

Thanks for all the help fella's me and clint seamed to be having cooling issues that night but me made it and definatley showed downtown motown who the top dogs are for sure!

OH.........and as for the logo mishap we already spotted it on fri night and I already took care of the issue with our logo and it is all up to par now..........dont trip POZZI got your logo fixed and will ship out tomarrow!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THANKS TO CENCAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKS TO CENCAL   THANKS TO CENCAL Empty

Back to top Go down

THANKS TO CENCAL
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AcrophobiA :: West Coast :: California-
Jump to: