AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Looking to join the family in the NC chapter

Go down 
+13
Puna
rojo
1Lowranger
matt92toy
keith
Big Dangler
Rollin
AcroPozzi
AcroFarmer
Spot
MikeOinAcrO
shithead
S10chickon22s
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
keith
Acro Rep
keith

Male
Number of posts : 3235
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Looking to join the family in the NC chapter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to join the family in the NC chapter   Looking to join the family in the NC chapter - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:50 pm

ya that would be bad ass on air
Back to top Go down
http://[url=https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=99&u=
S10chickon22s

Female
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join the family in the NC chapter   Looking to join the family in the NC chapter - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:36 am

Ive got a plan up my sleeve. Not going to cut this truck, it is too nice to hack up!!!! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
matt92toy
Acro Rep
matt92toy

Male
Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join the family in the NC chapter   Looking to join the family in the NC chapter - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:37 am

you can put it on air with out hacking it
Back to top Go down
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join the family in the NC chapter   Looking to join the family in the NC chapter - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:41 am

matt92toy wrote:
you can put it on air with out hacking it

x10000 dont do half ass work and it wont be hacked up Smile

s10s are the easiest things to bag anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
S10chickon22s

Female

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join the family in the NC chapter   Looking to join the family in the NC chapter - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:49 am

Yeah thats true. Im bout to get another ex cab 93 S10 for $600.00 That will be the truck I bag. Its cheap and has alot of miles on it already and not in near as good condition as my 88 is.
Back to top Go down
matt92toy
Acro Rep
matt92toy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join the family in the NC chapter   Looking to join the family in the NC chapter - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:00 pm

scratch so your gonna put alot of money into a POS truck? dont get it i mean you could bag that green one and prob be damn near feature worthy
Back to top Go down
S10chickon22s

Female

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join the family in the NC chapter   Looking to join the family in the NC chapter - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:09 pm

Yeap what im going to do, youll see give me some time lol. Itll have a twin Smile
Back to top Go down
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join the family in the NC chapter   Looking to join the family in the NC chapter - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:17 pm

just bagging that one u got would save you a bit of money n time.. and headache im sure.. but hey.. its ur time money n trucks.. good luck
Back to top Go down
S10chickon22s

Female

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join the family in the NC chapter   Looking to join the family in the NC chapter - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:19 pm

Thanks I know but why not have 5 dimes lol!!!
Back to top Go down
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join the family in the NC chapter   Looking to join the family in the NC chapter - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:35 pm

i'm glad i dont even have 1 Razz
Back to top Go down
matt92toy
Acro Rep
matt92toy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join the family in the NC chapter   Looking to join the family in the NC chapter - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:54 pm

xxxxcjxxxx wrote:
i'm glad i dont even have 1 Razz

me too
Back to top Go down
S10chickon22s

Female

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join the family in the NC chapter   Looking to join the family in the NC chapter - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:12 pm

Yeah you guys want the expensive trucks to build lol!!! I'm poor because I own S10s Smile
Back to top Go down
Spot
Acro Member

Male
Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join the family in the NC chapter   Looking to join the family in the NC chapter - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:17 pm

I definitely agree with everyone else...I would put that money into the trucks you have and getting your 2k complete before tossing money to the wayside for something that isn't necessity.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Farewelltotomorrow
S10chickon22s

Female

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join the family in the NC chapter   Looking to join the family in the NC chapter - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:41 pm

Ok ok Ill think about bagging it lol!!! Just dumped like $3700.00 into my 2000s bag kits and I still have to buy the plumbing for it too. For right now I'll be happy just having one bagged truck to drag. I cant wait to drag Smile
Back to top Go down
S10chickon22s

Female

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join the family in the NC chapter   Looking to join the family in the NC chapter - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:27 am

Figured id put up some more pics of my red and black truck.

Looking to join the family in the NC chapter - Page 2 1987-chevrolet-s10-and-finally-this
This is what the truck looked like back in 97 when I first bought it, bone stock.

Looking to join the family in the NC chapter - Page 2 1987-chevrolet-s10-this-is-the-othe
This is Wile E Coyote I hand painted on my back glass on my red and black truck aka Christine.

Looking to join the family in the NC chapter - Page 2 1987-chevrolet-s10-this-is-one-of-t
I did this one on the side windows

Looking to join the family in the NC chapter - Page 2 1987-chevrolet-s10-this-is-what-the
My door panel

Looking to join the family in the NC chapter - Page 2 1987-chevrolet-s10-this-is-the-cent
My center console I made, yes it has a Sega Dreamcast lol, oldskool

Looking to join the family in the NC chapter - Page 2 1987-chevrolet-s10-this-is-a-better
The interior, my grandmother recovered the seats for me

Looking to join the family in the NC chapter - Page 2 1987-chevrolet-s10-these-are-the-su
My Sony Explode 12s

Looking to join the family in the NC chapter - Page 2 1987-chevrolet-s10-this-is-the-fram
This is the frame I did back when it was painted in 01. I have stainless steel exhaust feom the headers back, with 4" stainless tips out the back and the rear section of the exhaust has been polished best I could with hands lol.

Looking to join the family in the NC chapter - Page 2 1987-chevrolet-s10-this-is-the-28v6

Looking to join the family in the NC chapter - Page 2 1987-chevrolet-s10-this-is-the-tail
The rear tailgate, all the letters were painted to look 3D

Looking to join the family in the NC chapter - Page 2 CIMG3318
My Billet Specialties 17" Phantom rims. I bought these back when 17's were big lol, look good to be 10 years old.

Well will post some more pics up once my internet is working properlly again, having a hard time uploading pics

Back to top Go down
JONBLAZE

JONBLAZE

Male
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join the family in the NC chapter   Looking to join the family in the NC chapter - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:46 pm

All that work and u wanna drag it Shocked it sound like your stoked to do work. one project at a time. and as much white ur puttin under the hood, it will be your garage queen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join the family in the NC chapter   Looking to join the family in the NC chapter - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking to join the family in the NC chapter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2