AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

new from louisiana

Go down 
+4
MikeOinAcrO
shithead
xxxxcjxxxx
bagged83yota
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bagged83yota

bagged83yota

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-05-24

new from louisiana Empty
PostSubject: new from louisiana   new from louisiana EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:15 pm

my name is keith, im from bossier city, louisiana. ive been into the MT scene for about 7 years now and ive always admired the cars and trucks in acro and i would really like to become a part of it, anyways about my truck, its an 83 toyota, bagged at all 4 corners with slam re-8s in the back and re-7s in the front (that was fun), floating upper bag mounts, floating air tank, frame has been shortened 7 1/2 inches, all the holes from the cab back and been filled in, the bed mounts have been cut off (its stayin bedless),antenna hole has been shaved, mirrors shaved and replaced with skull/teardrop motorcycle mirrors. thats about it for now, future plans are to shave the back cab wall with a frenced liscense plate, trailor fenders with some old 50's chevy tail lights, maybe teardrop who knows, get it painted the stock color but with way more flake, do the interior, and i havent decided on stock wheels or smoothies with a white walls, ive done all the work myself so far but onto the pics which everyone enjoys lookin at pics...

new from louisiana 31236_1371565049179_1233352799_3118

new from louisiana 0_1

not finshed yet, just so you know
new from louisiana 0_1-7

again, not finished, still gotta grind all my welds down, im just not looking forward to that part
new from louisiana 0_1-6

new from louisiana DSC02165

new from louisiana 0_1-3

new from louisiana 0_1-5
Back to top Go down
xxxxcjxxxx
Acro Rep
xxxxcjxxxx

Male
Number of posts : 4924
Registration date : 2008-08-13

new from louisiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from louisiana   new from louisiana EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:16 am

welcome and nice start.. will you still run a stock length bed with the frame shortened? same wheel base?

looks liek that cab is in great shape for its age!
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
shithead
Acro Rep
shithead

Male
Number of posts : 1995

new from louisiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from louisiana   new from louisiana EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:18 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
MikeOinAcrO
Acro Rep
MikeOinAcrO

Male
Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-12-12

new from louisiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from louisiana   new from louisiana EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:20 am

Welcome man, you're pretty close to some of us.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mikeoinacro
bagged83yota

bagged83yota

Male

new from louisiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from louisiana   new from louisiana EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:56 am

thanks for compliments, this is only my 3rd truck to bag so im still learning.

xxxxcjxxxx wrote:
welcome and nice start.. will you still run a stock length bed with the frame shortened? same

wheel base?

looks liek that cab is in great shape for its age!

its not gonna have a bed which is why ive welded up the frame holes, shaved the bed mounts and what not, since its all gonna be exposed i dont want it lookin like shit, which i wouldnt want it to anyways, but its a bigger deal when ur not running a bed
Back to top Go down
keith
Acro Rep
keith

Male
Number of posts : 3235
Registration date : 2010-01-30

new from louisiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from louisiana   new from louisiana EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:32 pm

y no bed?
Back to top Go down
http://[url=https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=99&u=
STOUTE

STOUTE

Male
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-10-08

new from louisiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from louisiana   new from louisiana EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:32 pm

Nice to see a fellow La guy. Nice start man just also wondering why No bed? Why not shorten the factory bed sides and no floor or a plexi glass floor to show off after you done.
Back to top Go down
Tuckin Eh
Acro Rep
Tuckin Eh

Male
Number of posts : 1952

new from louisiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from louisiana   new from louisiana EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:48 pm

no bed???? not really feeling that dude
Back to top Go down
bagged83yota

bagged83yota

Male

new from louisiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from louisiana   new from louisiana EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:50 pm

i like the way a bedless truck looks. and i got a few ideas that i wanna do that will kind of set me apart from the norm. ive also just always like bedless trucks for some reason so now that i finally got another mini worth showing off, im gonna run it bedless. my 1st mini, the bag job was just a basic bag on axle set up, nothing worth looking at and now that i think i have a pretty sweet set up goin, im not puttin the bed back on... idk if yall have a rule about the truck has to have a bed or not but if it does, then im sorry i wont be joining. i wont build my truck for a club, i build it for me but anyways....STOUTE, where about in LA are you
Back to top Go down
Spot
Acro Member

Male
Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-12-14

new from louisiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from louisiana   new from louisiana EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:01 pm

Yeah unless the rest of the truck (when it's done) blows peoples minds then I think it would be safe to assume that Bedless would not fly....
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Farewelltotomorrow
STOUTE

STOUTE

Male
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-10-08

new from louisiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from louisiana   new from louisiana EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:20 pm

I live in port barre. About 20min from laffayette and about 1hr from alex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new from louisiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from louisiana   new from louisiana Empty

Back to top Go down

new from louisiana
Page 1 of 1