AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

STOP DROP N DRAG **CANCER BENEFIT** -----TAYLOR TEXAS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lowjoe74

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-01

STOP DROP N DRAG **CANCER BENEFIT** -----TAYLOR TEXAS Empty
PostSubject: STOP DROP N DRAG **CANCER BENEFIT** -----TAYLOR TEXAS   STOP DROP N DRAG **CANCER BENEFIT** -----TAYLOR TEXAS EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 7:59 am

i'M PUTTING TOGETHER A SHOW FOR ONE OF MY GOOD FRIENDS WHO HAS CANCER SPREAD THE WORD AND COME OUT FOR A GOOD CAUSE

Stop Drop n Drag is a car show to benefit Caleb Brooks as he continues to battle cancer. Caleb Brooks is a Taylor native and a former 2002 high school graduate. Caleb recently graduated from Texas State in San Marcos, and shortly after he was diagnosed with Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia. All proceeds and benefits from this show will go directly to Caleb and his family, to assist with continuing medical treatments and expenses. We are currently looking for sponsors, and all donations will be accepted to Help us make this show a success for Caleb and his family.

HERE IS CALEBS WEBSITE TO SEE HIS CURRENT UPDATES ON his progress.

http://www. caringbridge.org/visit/calebbrooks If you are interested in being a sponsor or know someone that is have them contact Joseph Cantu at 512-971-0471 or E-mail me jcc011@shsu.edu Thank You!

Location: Murphy Park in Taylor, Texas (45 miles east of Austin)

When : November 8, 2008 From registration starts at 8, and the award ceremony will be at 6:30.

Reg Fee is $20

Spectators is $5

Kids get in Free

Classes---- Full size, mini, 4x4, underconstruction, rat rod, street rod, bikes,Muscle car

Dj lil j of str8-souf entertainment will be on the 1's and 2's as well as ballay and jp of the 74 hustle, and other local artists tba.

Photobucket
Back to top Go down

STOP DROP N DRAG **CANCER BENEFIT** -----TAYLOR TEXAS
Page 1 of 1