AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Slamfest 19 Gainsville, FL October 1 to 3rd 2010

Go down 
+18
STEN_(AA)
Tuckin Eh
AcroFarmer
MICHIGAN MIKE
BEAU
Dodge Rob
Tacon19s
Adam
ib tukin2
Puna
Acro Nate
Bagged88
parkinglotking
SDC
pinstripin'mikey
xxxxcjxxxx
keith
Underground-Scene.com
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Tampa Thomas
Acro Nomad
Tampa Thomas

Male
Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Slamfest 19 Gainsville, FL  October 1 to 3rd 2010 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slamfest 19 Gainsville, FL October 1 to 3rd 2010   Slamfest 19 Gainsville, FL  October 1 to 3rd 2010 - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:25 pm

acro150 wrote:
The truck is Bobby's old truck he was working on. he had an extra logo so put it on but never took it to any show or anywhere & before he was done with it he deciced to sell it and get his fullsize he has now. It wasn't scraped because it was raining when the buyer came to get it and the buyer said he would scrape it and never did.... Bobby was looking for a razor to scrape it but we didnt know the owner and didn't want to start shit...

thanks mike for noticing my pile Acrophobia

It's a little late, but that is what happened.
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
erikgto

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Slamfest 19 Gainsville, FL October 1 to 3rd 2010   Slamfest 19 Gainsville, FL  October 1 to 3rd 2010 - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 8:42 am

Hi Guys,

Maybe I can shed a little light on the current situation of that grey '86 Chevy C10.

I ran across it at the '10 Turkey Rod Run in Daytona this november.

The guy that owned it at that time was out of the Gainesville area.
Think he took it to Slamfest 19, cause I did find an event card and some other flyers inside the glovebox Question

Í'd been looking for a square body truck all over Florida during my november holiday there, not finding any to my liking.
Although I love the look of extremely lowered trucks I couldn't buy one that's been modified too far beyound stock. I couldn't get a truck with chassis or bodymods through our rigorous pre-registration tech inspection. Sad

Because I liked the basis bodywork and stuff I bought that truck on the spot.
I plan on lowering it a bit, but not too much, and put on some other wheels.

I found out about the exictence of this club today while surfing the net.
I honestly didn't know what the decal meant, but I didn't like "the fear of heights" phrase on a stock height truck so I tore part of the decal off on the spot.
I'll take the rest off as soon as the truck gets here. It should arrive here in Europe within the next 2 weeks. bounce

So no one needs to worry about that decal anymore.

The guy I got it from didn't have a lot of information on the truck, so if anyone can put me in touch with the PO (Bobby?!?) I'd love to talk to him about it.

Anyway, happy holidays and the best for 2011!!! santa

Erik
Back to top Go down
rojo
Acro Rep
rojo

Male
Number of posts : 2132
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Slamfest 19 Gainsville, FL October 1 to 3rd 2010   Slamfest 19 Gainsville, FL  October 1 to 3rd 2010 - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 9:10 am

How crazy is this story and now going to europe. Well we appreciate you taking care of this situation for us. You could always snap a pic when your done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anaandrojo
AcroFarmer
Acro Rep

Male
Number of posts : 3017
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Slamfest 19 Gainsville, FL October 1 to 3rd 2010   Slamfest 19 Gainsville, FL  October 1 to 3rd 2010 - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 6:53 pm

yeah nothing that is your fault man, we appreciate you taking care of the logo situation for us and having respect in doing so and like rojo said...we'd love for ya to stay around the site and chat with us and happy holidays and welcome to the Acro forums!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/danielcfarmer
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slamfest 19 Gainsville, FL October 1 to 3rd 2010   Slamfest 19 Gainsville, FL  October 1 to 3rd 2010 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slamfest 19 Gainsville, FL October 1 to 3rd 2010
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6