AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Arkansas Newbie

Go down 
+6
shithead
JONBLAZE
Bagged88
xxxxcjxxxx
Str8Ugly
82chevy_lowerado
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SelfBuiltRods
Acro Prospect
SelfBuiltRods

Male
Number of posts : 1070
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Arkansas Newbie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arkansas Newbie   Arkansas Newbie - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:33 pm

That nnbs is trash. I hate to be that way, because its not typically me. That kids a club jumper, and ruined a perfectly good truck. Anywho, thanks for addn me on FB brother. Again, glad to have you here. What exactly do you have left on your squarebody?
Back to top Go down
rojo
Acro Rep
rojo

Male
Number of posts : 2132
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas Newbie   Arkansas Newbie - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:43 pm

tisk tisk lol. Love you Dustin
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anaandrojo
SelfBuiltRods
Acro Prospect
SelfBuiltRods

Male
Number of posts : 1070
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas Newbie   Arkansas Newbie - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:30 am

Well. After further thought, lol... I think that more time should be put into the truck. Im sure it has an ekstensive kit up front. And if i recall properly, the inside of the bed was pretty haggard, and the rear setup wasnt very clean. Im normally not this way. Im sure Dustin (Manus) is a good guy. I just know hes been in several clubs back to back. Thats not the AA way. Hell i'm not driving a truck right now, because we are building trucks not only for us, but to represent AA like it should be represented, and to give competition to our sister chapter; Texas, lol. I really hope that (Lyndall) (i think this is this cats name) does not take offence to what has been said by me. I for one DO NOT want to run anyone off. Im just concerned about the quality of the rides here just as much as i am the quality of people. We see a lot of newbies come and go because AA is not just a "Hey man you can be in our club even though your ride is half asses" club. So therefore, I still personally think the truck is hacked, because its a brand new truck, and it looks like an oversized under construction mini truck. I would love to be proven wrong on this opinion, this is just how i feel.

Rojo. Your thoughts and opinions have rooted themselves with my prior thoughts and opinions, and this is what we got. I Love You also.

And (Lyndall) (I think) I still want to know what all you have left/planned for your truck. Smile
Back to top Go down
82chevy_lowerado

82chevy_lowerado

Male
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas Newbie   Arkansas Newbie - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:21 am

he got the truck as a hail damaged truck off the lot. so it was already needing body work. Its his daily so it was rushed, everyone has their own opinion about everyones rides. so no offense taken here. And on manus' behalf, he was n d.o. got screwed around and was owed money for an extended period of time so he left, He is now petitioning freaks of nature.

As for my ride, i have everything left lol. I took a stock truck and redid the motor 1st of all, i plan on pullin it after slamily and do a lil bit of a beefer sounding cam before sparks in october. Then bags and rims came along then it became warm outside so i put the build on hold so i could drive it. I got this truck mearly to build for show with hopes of making into a mag one day. Its not my daily, but i drive it almost everyday cuz i think the truck is jus flatout badass (my opinion) This winter ill start the build on the truck again. Its gettn zd first of all and the firewall shaved. Im goin for a restored but custom look. I plan on having my truck completely finished this winter with the exception of paint. the engine bay area, interior and all the body work will b done ready for paint, but im goin to hold off on paint. I was thinkin about goin with a mint green color with tan interior, but a buddy said he saw a truck similiar at showfest done that way, and i dont want to build a truck that resembles someone elses. As far as shaving goes im goin to keep it simple, the keyholes, markerlights, badges, wipercowl, stakeholes, and tank doors is all i plan on shaving off the body. Like i said im goin for a restored but custom look. If i can come up with a color id like to spray the truck then its possible id finish it this winter. I have faith that itll b finished or close to being finishd within the next year. Im in the process of closing on a house with a garage i could actually work on the truck in lol. Instead of trying to find other shops of friends that i could use. Ill post some pics of my buddies truck thats helping me with the build on this one so you can have an idea of where my build will go
Back to top Go down
82chevy_lowerado

82chevy_lowerado

Male
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas Newbie   Arkansas Newbie - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:31 am

Arkansas Newbie - Page 2 Randal10Arkansas Newbie - Page 2 Randal11Arkansas Newbie - Page 2 Randal12Arkansas Newbie - Page 2 Randal13Arkansas Newbie - Page 2 Randal14Arkansas Newbie - Page 2 Randal15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas Newbie   Arkansas Newbie - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arkansas Newbie
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2