AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Whats up everyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
S10chickon22s

Female
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2010-05-17

Whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Whats up everyone   Whats up everyone EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:43 am

Just wanted to know how everyone has been doing since SESD? Haven't really been on here as active as I used to be, or talked to anyone much since that show. My truck is going to be under construction for a while now, plan to start shaving everything soon, and to start working on getting the doors suicided in the spring if everything goes right.
I really wanted to join up with you guys, but I was offered a state rep position with a new club called Twisted Minis, I couldnt turn down. I didnt wont to leave on a bad note in case things didnt work out with this club, far as staying together. I'm really glad I got to know the people I have on here, plan on staying friends with everyone I can. If things fall apart id like to have the opportunity to be a prospect, hopefully my truck will be finished in the next couple of years with everything im going to do to it.
If you guys want me too ill still come around at shows and chat with everyone, but if not I understand that too. Well I'm off for now hope everything works out with you all and ill be around on here every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Dooder
Acro Nomad
Dooder

Male
Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up everyone   Whats up everyone EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:41 pm

congrats, dont be a stranger, you dont have to be a member to hang out here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://showtruckscene.com
shithead
Acro Rep
shithead

Male
Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up everyone   Whats up everyone EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:51 pm

congrats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up everyone   Whats up everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats up everyone
Page 1 of 1