AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Fallen Soldier Memorial

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
STEN_(AA)
Acro Prospect
STEN_(AA)

Male
Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Fallen Soldier Memorial Empty
PostSubject: Fallen Soldier Memorial   Fallen Soldier Memorial EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:19 pm

My Brigade is trying to raise the money to build a Memorial for the fallen soldiers of 1st Brigade Combat Team, 3rd Infantry Division. Please help by voting. We need to be within the top 10 to win the funds. You can vote once a day and voting ends Oct 31st. You can even vote through your facebook (you will see that option once you click "vote"). Thanks and if you could please spread the message to other forums you may be on. To prevent double post's on the other forums please use the same title I used here so it would be easy to find.

http://www.refresheverything.com/raiderbrigadememorial

Once again thanks!!!!

I personally will be posting this on s10forum, Acrophobia, c10forum and tahoeyukonforum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sten_d_slammd_1
shithead
Acro Rep
shithead

Male
Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Fallen Soldier Memorial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Soldier Memorial   Fallen Soldier Memorial EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:18 pm

done bro anything for ower fallen soldiers
Back to top Go down

Fallen Soldier Memorial
Page 1 of 1