AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

AA Tampa Boys, we are moving the meetings to a new place......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
acroRUSS-D
Acro Rep
acroRUSS-D

Male
Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-08-16

AA Tampa Boys, we are moving the meetings to a new place...... Empty
PostSubject: AA Tampa Boys, we are moving the meetings to a new place......   AA Tampa Boys, we are moving the meetings to a new place...... EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:53 pm

At this time I would like to announce a new meeting location starting after the new year. FAirst meeting here will be 1/15/2011. It is called the Hurricane Grill, and is located just seconds off I275. Address is 1200 Westshore Blvd. , Tampa. We will be meeting at the Ale House tonight, and then in December we will have the Christmas party at Smokeys house(as usual). So January's meeting will be the first one at the new location. This place will offer a good discount, something we have never been offered at the Ale House after all these Years, and have a room we can chill in with our own big screen and DVD player. So we can bring in some DVD's and have them running while we have our meetings. I think the change has been long over due. I know it was discussed a while back, but no one ever realy came up with a better solution to the Ale House. Thjis is centraly located for most of us that attend the meetings on a regular bassis. Looking forward to the new place, and the better treatment.
Back to top Go down
http://russ-d.smugmug.com
BEAU
Acro Rep
BEAU

Male
Number of posts : 832
Registration date : 2008-09-07

AA Tampa Boys, we are moving the meetings to a new place...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: AA Tampa Boys, we are moving the meetings to a new place......   AA Tampa Boys, we are moving the meetings to a new place...... EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:49 pm

Sounds SWEET! I may try and hit a Tampa mtg every once in a while again. We haven't been doin much for mtgs over our way (Orlando). Bear and I had a little impromptu get together a few wks back, but not much else. There's only a cpl of us over here and it seems hard to get on everyone's schedule.
Back to top Go down

AA Tampa Boys, we are moving the meetings to a new place......
Page 1 of 1