AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Shot my 1st Deer this evening!

Go down 
+12
Dodge Rob
SinisteR
1Bad90
bdpaco
1LOWRADO
BaggedSplash
keith
matt92toy
BEAU
AAcrazy
Dooder
MikeOinAcrO
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MikeOinAcrO
Acro Rep
MikeOinAcrO

Male
Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Shot my 1st Deer this evening! Empty
PostSubject: Shot my 1st Deer this evening!   Shot my 1st Deer this evening! EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:37 pm

Never have been much of a hunter but I've always liked and collected guns. This evening a little bit before dark I shot my 1st Deer on my 2nd hunting trip. It's a preety good size 10 point buck. I'm told it's one of the few big deer in the area. Not to bad for my 1st at the young age of 33..... lol

Shot my 1st Deer this evening! 1st_de10

This is the view from the stand I was in. He came out of the brushy area on the left about 200 away from me, then I tagged his ass!

Shot my 1st Deer this evening! 1st_de11
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mikeoinacro
Dooder
Acro Nomad
Dooder

Male
Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Shot my 1st Deer this evening!   Shot my 1st Deer this evening! EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:49 pm

cool i want to learn to hunt
Back to top Go down
http://showtruckscene.com
AAcrazy
Acro Rep
AAcrazy

Male
Number of posts : 1353
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Shot my 1st Deer this evening!   Shot my 1st Deer this evening! EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:27 am

lets have some deer stew....vineson
Back to top Go down
BEAU
Acro Rep
BEAU

Male
Number of posts : 832
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Shot my 1st Deer this evening!   Shot my 1st Deer this evening! EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:29 am

hellz yeah dude! Nice buck!
Back to top Go down
BEAU
Acro Rep
BEAU

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shot my 1st Deer this evening!   Shot my 1st Deer this evening! EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:31 am

did you get your face blooded? I killed my first buck a few years ago and i didnt get away without gettin' it.
Back to top Go down
Dooder
Acro Nomad
Dooder

Male
Number of posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: Shot my 1st Deer this evening!   Shot my 1st Deer this evening! EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:23 am

so ...do you skin it there? how do you haul it....someone told me if you dont cut the balls off right away they will ruin the meat is that true?
Back to top Go down
http://showtruckscene.com
matt92toy
Acro Rep
matt92toy

Male
Number of posts : 1929

PostSubject: Re: Shot my 1st Deer this evening!   Shot my 1st Deer this evening! EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:46 am

Till I moved to SC I went all the time and I never heard that Dooder, but we cut the meat off as soon as we got home with it
Back to top Go down
keith
Acro Rep
keith

Male
Number of posts : 3235
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Shot my 1st Deer this evening!   Shot my 1st Deer this evening! EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:02 am

get 'r' dun son lol
Back to top Go down
http://[url=https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=99&u=
MikeOinAcrO
Acro Rep
MikeOinAcrO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shot my 1st Deer this evening!   Shot my 1st Deer this evening! EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:12 am

Thanks guys! I don't know about all that face blooded stuff.... Not sure what that is but I don't like the sounds of it! LoL

We took it to the soon to be father-in-laws house. We were close enough and it was cold enough we could wait. I had a couple buddies come over to check it out and the 3 of them did most of the work. I helped a lil bit, but it was pretty nasty... Not as bad as I thought it was gona be though. I duno about the balls thing..... Graham did cut'em off and toss them to me saying, hey catch this. My dumb ass, I almost did.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
matt92toy
Acro Rep
matt92toy

Male
Number of posts : 1929

PostSubject: Re: Shot my 1st Deer this evening!   Shot my 1st Deer this evening! EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:42 am

alot of people when they kill there first deer they use the deers blood and paint there face with it, i never did that. its nasty i think cause you never know what kinda shit that deer may have
Back to top Go down
BaggedSplash

BaggedSplash

Male
Number of posts : 538

PostSubject: Re: Shot my 1st Deer this evening!   Shot my 1st Deer this evening! EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:49 am

nice looking buck man! what kinda rifle did you shoot him with?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bodydroppednikes
BEAU
Acro Rep
BEAU

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shot my 1st Deer this evening!   Shot my 1st Deer this evening! EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:43 pm

matt92toy wrote:
alot of people when they kill there first deer they use the deers blood and paint there face with it, i never did that. its nasty i think cause you never know what kinda shit that deer may have

Thats pretty much it. It is nasty but my buddies weren't gonna let me off without having it done. This bunch of "Rednecks that i'm a part of down here are SERIOUS about their "traditions & superstitions"
Back to top Go down
keith
Acro Rep
keith

Male
Number of posts : 3235
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Shot my 1st Deer this evening!   Shot my 1st Deer this evening! EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:27 pm

i think he used a ak47 lol
Back to top Go down
http://[url=https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=99&u=
1LOWRADO

1LOWRADO

Male
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Shot my 1st Deer this evening!   Shot my 1st Deer this evening! EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:25 pm

rendeer SANTA IS GONNA BE PISSED!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
bdpaco

bdpaco

Male
Number of posts : 861

PostSubject: Re: Shot my 1st Deer this evening!   Shot my 1st Deer this evening! EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:37 pm

Nice!
There was a kid around here, when he shot his first deer, they told him to take a bight of the heart while they were field dressing it, he almost died from some sort of parasite...that was a few years ago...so you do have to be careful with some of those old time redneck traditions....
Back to top Go down
http://www.gobigcustomphoto.com
BEAU
Acro Rep
BEAU

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shot my 1st Deer this evening!   Shot my 1st Deer this evening! EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:25 pm

yeah the blood on the face is one thing... there is no F'IN way I would have eaten a raw heart
Back to top Go down
1Bad90
Acro Member
1Bad90

Male
Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Shot my 1st Deer this evening!   Shot my 1st Deer this evening! EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:05 pm

Yea fuck that.
Back to top Go down
SinisteR

SinisteR

Male
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2010-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Shot my 1st Deer this evening!   Shot my 1st Deer this evening! EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:24 pm

I want some ground venison mikey!!!! my dady wont let me hunt at his place because i shot some $4000.00 fuckin antelope lol oops it was yummy though
Back to top Go down
Dodge Rob
Acro Rep
Dodge Rob

Male
Number of posts : 1767
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Shot my 1st Deer this evening!   Shot my 1st Deer this evening! EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:57 pm

damn Mike, you couldn't just go to HEB? Now Bambi ain't got no daddy for christmas rendeer
Back to top Go down
lowridinrebel

lowridinrebel

Male
Number of posts : 494

PostSubject: Re: Shot my 1st Deer this evening!   Shot my 1st Deer this evening! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:03 am

Nice BUck Mike.....Congrats on the first one!!!!
Back to top Go down
bagged69c10
Acro Prospect
bagged69c10

Male
Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Shot my 1st Deer this evening!   Shot my 1st Deer this evening! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:46 pm

Not bad, I killed a deer once, first time I ever shot at one. I don't plan on doing it again though, it was alot of work to drag it back to the 4 wheeler then clean it.
Back to top Go down
Marbles

Marbles

Male
Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Shot my 1st Deer this evening!   Shot my 1st Deer this evening! EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:27 am

nice shot. i wanna go hunting so bad but i dont have time or money for another hobby. i figure i'll take it up in a few years
Back to top Go down
http://www.droptout.com
MikeOinAcrO
Acro Rep
MikeOinAcrO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shot my 1st Deer this evening!   Shot my 1st Deer this evening! EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:36 pm

Thanks Guys! I used a Remington 700 300 mag. It's a beast of a gun! I've always been a hand gun person. That was the first time to shot at a deer and maybe the 10th time to ever shoot a rifle. lol Yeah, and the blood on the face, not gona happen! The cleaning part was nasty but not as bad as I thought. Now, last night I went to help the father in law to be clean his 8 point he shot and it was a gut shot. Now that was some nasty shit!!!! I damn near puked! I'm takin the meat that's been on ice since sat to my friends house tonight to get it all processed, may have to cook some of it up for Turkey Drag.... I'll share with my fam! Acrophobia
Back to top Go down
BEAU
Acro Rep
BEAU

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shot my 1st Deer this evening!   Shot my 1st Deer this evening! EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:18 pm

nutin' like sum deep fried deer nuggets!! mmm mmm!
Back to top Go down
SinisteR

SinisteR

Male
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2010-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Shot my 1st Deer this evening!   Shot my 1st Deer this evening! EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:10 pm

venison makes the best breakfast sausage!!! yummm, i am fo sho stayin at your house now mike!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shot my 1st Deer this evening!   Shot my 1st Deer this evening! Empty

Back to top Go down

Shot my 1st Deer this evening!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next