AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Mark your calendars, Dec 18th!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
acroRUSS-D
Acro Rep
acroRUSS-D

Male
Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Mark your calendars, Dec 18th!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Mark your calendars, Dec 18th!!!!!!!   Mark your calendars, Dec 18th!!!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:24 pm

It is the 2010 Smokey Claus Christmas Party.
Time 7 o'clock(ish)
Date Dec. 18th, 2010

info: as of tight now it is in the planning stages. But for the most part it wil be as usual. Only major change is nore more of that Sneaky Santa(or whatever you call it) stuff where someone gets a present and someone else gets a chance to steal it. We are just doing a standard gift exchange. Bring something you think someone else might want, and keep it under 25 dollars. we wll put names in a hat and draw them out. That person gets to pick a gift and keep it. I will find out more details and post them as the date draws closer. Realy would like to see this turn into a big gathering of Acro, not just the Tampa crew( aaaahemmmm-Orlando- haaa huhhh cough ) LOL . Happy Hollidays y'all.
Back to top Go down
http://russ-d.smugmug.com
parkinglotking
Acro Member
parkinglotking

Male
Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Mark your calendars, Dec 18th!!!!!!!   Mark your calendars, Dec 18th!!!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:14 am

smokey talked to me last week ill be there and see if i cant drag a few out. im sure daves busy and beau has the new lil one soo i think im the only orlando left haha but ill be there and sorry bout the beer last year russ pale it would have been cool for just about anyone else. ill see if mikey is down to chill.
Back to top Go down
acroRUSS-D
Acro Rep
acroRUSS-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mark your calendars, Dec 18th!!!!!!!   Mark your calendars, Dec 18th!!!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:45 pm

parkinglotking wrote:
smokey talked to me last week ill be there and see if i cant drag a few out. im sure daves busy and beau has the new lil one soo i think im the only orlando left haha but ill be there and sorry bout the beer last year russ pale it would have been cool for just about anyone else. ill see if mikey is down to chill.

santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa
No worries Bro. Thats why we are just doing a gift exchange this Year. Everyone that brings a gift, gets to choose a number. Then they pick, and keep what they get. If they want to trade, then they can. But no more snatching someones present away. It was fun the first time, but.....

santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa
Back to top Go down
AAcrazy
Acro Rep
AAcrazy

Male
Number of posts : 1353
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Mark your calendars, Dec 18th!!!!!!!   Mark your calendars, Dec 18th!!!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:03 pm

im sure to make this one for sure.
Back to top Go down
acroRUSS-D
Acro Rep
acroRUSS-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mark your calendars, Dec 18th!!!!!!!   Mark your calendars, Dec 18th!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:22 am

Ren, still waiting for you to get here. What's taking you so long buddy? LOL
Everyone else..... tonight is the night. See you all at Smokey's place.
Back to top Go down
matt92toy
Acro Rep
matt92toy

Male
Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Mark your calendars, Dec 18th!!!!!!!   Mark your calendars, Dec 18th!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:41 am

Tonight tonight hot damn tonight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark your calendars, Dec 18th!!!!!!!   Mark your calendars, Dec 18th!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mark your calendars, Dec 18th!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1