AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Charlie From Augusta, Ga's Sonoma

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LayinHard97Sonoma

LayinHard97Sonoma

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-02-09

Charlie From Augusta, Ga's Sonoma Empty
PostSubject: Charlie From Augusta, Ga's Sonoma   Charlie From Augusta, Ga's Sonoma EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:36 pm

bounce Charlie From Augusta, Ga's Sonoma NewRimsAndClean003
Back to top Go down
Dodge Rob
Acro Rep
Dodge Rob

Male
Number of posts : 1767
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Charlie From Augusta, Ga's Sonoma   Charlie From Augusta, Ga's Sonoma EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:08 am

Any more pics? Preferably one without a beam of light down the middle of it. Kinda looks like a stripper pole
Back to top Go down
LAYINGNUTZ
Acro Rep
LAYINGNUTZ

Male
Number of posts : 1108
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Charlie From Augusta, Ga's Sonoma   Charlie From Augusta, Ga's Sonoma EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:24 am

haha... strippers are good...
Back to top Go down
AcroPozzi
Acro Rep
AcroPozzi

Male
Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Charlie From Augusta, Ga's Sonoma   Charlie From Augusta, Ga's Sonoma EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:08 am

yeah thats a terrible pic.. anyway get them front fenders cut out and make that thing lay asap!
Back to top Go down
SinisteR

SinisteR

Male
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2010-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Charlie From Augusta, Ga's Sonoma   Charlie From Augusta, Ga's Sonoma EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:13 pm

Pozzi, he is about to stock floor it, and there are more pics in the newbies section
Back to top Go down
LayinHard97Sonoma

LayinHard97Sonoma

Male

PostSubject: Re: Charlie From Augusta, Ga's Sonoma   Charlie From Augusta, Ga's Sonoma EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:19 pm

The front fenders are cut out theres nothing left in there but a motor, ecu, master cylinder, abs, all been relocted... i dont have the lower control arms installed right now just the spindles, and its laying frame flat i cant see it going no lower wven when the control arms were on it it still say like that plus that pic was taken on a grade @ the car wash lol...

Sorry bout the beam of light

Strippers wanna ride its pole......... WOOT
Back to top Go down
LayinHard97Sonoma

LayinHard97Sonoma

Male

PostSubject: Re: Charlie From Augusta, Ga's Sonoma   Charlie From Augusta, Ga's Sonoma EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:45 pm

broken keybpard @ work sorry for any typos
Back to top Go down
AcroPozzi
Acro Rep
AcroPozzi

Male
Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Charlie From Augusta, Ga's Sonoma   Charlie From Augusta, Ga's Sonoma EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:14 pm

my bad it looked like it was sittin on the front fenders still.. post up some pics of the build for sure.
Back to top Go down
LayinHard97Sonoma

LayinHard97Sonoma

Male

PostSubject: Re: Charlie From Augusta, Ga's Sonoma   Charlie From Augusta, Ga's Sonoma EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:22 pm

Ok well lemme get some pics of it i didnt save em on disk and i got a wicked virus and had to reformat and lost all my pics of the build but ill make sure i get a ton of them on the stock floor body drop and paint and caddy front end
Back to top Go down
LayinHard97Sonoma

LayinHard97Sonoma

Male

PostSubject: Re: Charlie From Augusta, Ga's Sonoma   Charlie From Augusta, Ga's Sonoma EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:14 pm

ok heres the link to my photobucket page.. pics and videos of the sonoma are on it.. better angles for everyone to see the truck with.....

its my wife's fault the camera is so crappy she lets my 18 month old play tag with it..

https://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee432/LayinHard97Sonoma/?action=view¤t=NewRimsAndClean007.mp4Charlie From Augusta, Ga's Sonoma ?action=view&current=NewRimsAndClean007
Back to top Go down
Dodge Rob
Acro Rep
Dodge Rob

Male
Number of posts : 1767
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Charlie From Augusta, Ga's Sonoma   Charlie From Augusta, Ga's Sonoma EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:22 pm

Just messing with you about the stripper pole comment. Lookin forward to build pics
Back to top Go down
LayinHard97Sonoma

LayinHard97Sonoma

Male

PostSubject: Re: Charlie From Augusta, Ga's Sonoma   Charlie From Augusta, Ga's Sonoma EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:33 pm

maybe the video will make things better... BTW that was the stock interior, its all done now have pics tomorrow ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie From Augusta, Ga's Sonoma   Charlie From Augusta, Ga's Sonoma Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie From Augusta, Ga's Sonoma
Page 1 of 1