AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

whats up

Go down 
+6
Jeff AcrophobiA
keith
shithead
Dodge Rob
AAcrazy
wickedkustomz
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wickedkustomz

Male
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2011-03-25

whats up Empty
PostSubject: whats up   whats up EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:02 am

ive been looking at the forum for forever now and just thought id say whats up a few of yall know me ive been into the scene for along time been tho over 30 cars/trucks lol bagged,lowered,lifted,juiced but ive always loved vw's so i just recently got me other bug 68 all og everythang even 8 track lol hasnt ran in 20years just got it all put back togather and runing great gonna leave it all ratrodded out with the rusty ass paint lol but hell yea i thought id say whats up and hope to meet some more of the AA crew by the way my names bobby from crestview fl lol keith knows me puna and a few more ive meet but i should be at springfling prolly without the bug because cant find tires in time got it all ready and legal but the tires are dryrotted and the tires i ordered is on back order for 2 f'in weeks and fling is next week so ill be there just without the bug not unless i can find some tires really rare 165/45/15's for the front got 165/15's in the rear gonna be badass
Back to top Go down
AAcrazy
Acro Rep
AAcrazy

Male
Number of posts : 1353
Registration date : 2008-08-18

whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up   whats up EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:16 am

welcome man. i use to big big into VWs before i got into the truck scene. i had a 67 bug (rare year) with a 1600cc single port,slammed on 165s and Porche hubbys, fully shaved. i never got around to painting it. i surely do want another bug (57 oval window).anyway.........post pics of it.
Back to top Go down
wickedkustomz

Male

whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up   whats up EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:42 am

very nice,old vw's pre 67's are hard to find and alot of money and worth alot too, yea this is my 3rd bug i had a 67 69 and now a 68 my 67 had same as yours 1600cc single port flat blacked and hamered to the ground my 69 was bagged fully shaved 1800cc with bored and all chrome badass paint and rode like a caddy but ended up fuckin up and sold it now time to start over heres a few pics of the old and some of the new
whats up Picture069
whats up Picture070
whats up Picture072
my 67 whats up Picture052
and now my 68
whats up 68vwbug023
whats up 68vwbug022
whats up 68vwbug029
whats up 68vwbug032
Back to top Go down
Dodge Rob
Acro Rep
Dodge Rob

Male
Number of posts : 1767
Registration date : 2009-04-27

whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up   whats up EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:54 am

Welcome to the forums. Nice project
Back to top Go down
AAcrazy
Acro Rep
AAcrazy

Male
Number of posts : 1353
Registration date : 2008-08-18

whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up   whats up EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 1:11 am

nice 69- are those EMPI wheels you were running? the new project looks like its gonna be a fun project. keep us posted.
Back to top Go down
wickedkustomz

Male

whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up   whats up EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:00 am

thanks man, yea there empi's had 165's on the rear and 135's on the front i liked the 165's but the 135's rode like shit so this time around imma go 165/45's lowpro so i can lay pan i plan on airshocks in the front and bags in the rear just wanting on parts to come in, but yea i mite start a project thread soon im just gonna keep it stock laying pan all og with roofrack and stainted wood intieor and shaved bucket seats just did a full tune up and all new brakes and skateboard gas petal that i had to free up along with brakes from siting 20years got all the rust fixed also lucky it was a florida car only under battery tray and rear over trans but my 67 was worse so its not bad at all im just gonna make it a daily beater lol low as fukkk og rims painted black wit lowpro's and chrome caps should look badass
Back to top Go down
shithead
Acro Rep
shithead

Male
Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-08-13

whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up   whats up EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:30 pm

thats very nice
Back to top Go down
keith
Acro Rep
keith

Male
Number of posts : 3235
Registration date : 2010-01-30

whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up   whats up EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:00 pm

Sup bobby
Back to top Go down
http://[url=https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=99&u=
Jeff AcrophobiA
Acro Rep
Jeff AcrophobiA

Male
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2008-10-19

whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up   whats up EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:11 pm

Nice dub!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepestrangers.com
wickedkustomz

Male

whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up   whats up EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:02 pm

thanks yall, i had tires on order trying to make it to springfling got a email and the only place i could find 165/45/15's is out of stock so that sucks and there out for 6-8weeks and im not waiting that long so i gotta find some differnt lowpro 15's prolly not gonna make it to soringfling tho with the bug. whats up keith how you been doing man?
Back to top Go down
BlkYukon on 26s

BlkYukon on 26s

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-03-31

whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up   whats up EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:39 pm

Nice Bug! My first car was a Bug and I remember wanting to fix mine up like this! Welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
wickedkustomz

Male

whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up   whats up EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:05 pm

hell yea there fun i always liked bug sinse i was like 15-16 lol and then i bought my first one and had so much fun with it i always end up geting another lol but there fun cars to work on, also found some tires tonight ordering them in the moring i mite make it to springfling after all there 145/65/15 smart car tires coming from ga so shouldnt take long now i need to get this thang kissing the ground
Back to top Go down
wickedkustomz

Male

whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up   whats up EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:23 pm

got my tires taking off my rims today so i started painting my rims after i got the tires off and clean them rims up came out great ill get pics tomorrow painted gloss black had my neisses out there polishing my vw caps so it turned out badass and my tires will be here monday and this weekend its geting dropped 5" in front and 3 clicks in there rear should be loww
Back to top Go down
SinisteR

SinisteR

Male
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2010-08-23

whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up   whats up EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:56 pm

nice man, i love vw's as well i had a 69 with a 1776 dual 45's rollin on some fuch's it was a black and tan 2 tone i loved that car but sold it. welcome to the forums man
Back to top Go down
wickedkustomz

Male

whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up   whats up EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 1:55 am

very nice that motor would be badass and fast as shit for a vw and ive always wanted dual carbs but never had extra 600buxs just for carbs lol they would be worth it tho, fuch rims are nice i like the 17's they got there really porsch rims aint they? look badass on vw dubs too and 356's, lol yea i always end up selling or trading my cars/trucks just get bored with them and want somethang different to build i regret geting rid of my 95 bagged s10 and my bagged HB and 69 bug them were some of the nicest but it happen's move on and build another, well good news my tires came in today geting them put on in the morning and geting it slammed this weekend for springfling then after fling imma bag it and get it laying pan oldschool stye need a roofrack now
Back to top Go down
wickedkustomz

Male

whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up   whats up EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:42 pm

well the bug is on the road driving fucking great had it up to 70mph and rode dam good for a bug cant wait to get it layed out, gonna bag the rear with no shocks and notched springplates and front well just have through rods airshocks and drop spindles and and notch the tie rod and it will be layin body got all the parts on order and the new tires look great and ride nice wont be done for springfling but it will be there.
Back to top Go down
SinisteR

SinisteR

Male
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2010-08-23

whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up   whats up EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:07 pm

Sounds like progress, yeah the fuchs are actually 70's 911 wheels. That car was fast and fun. I would like to do another one with like a 2100 in it and dual 65's, or a turbo. That would be a fun ride
Back to top Go down
wickedkustomz

Male

whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up   whats up EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:30 pm

hell yea that would be sweet ive been thinkin maybe a turbo with a stinger wouldnt been that hard i got the turbo all i need is the pipeing for the top of carb to the turbo and exhust pipe to the turbo and do like a 4" blowoff sticking out the decklid lol got my tires in and mounted on the car and got my door panels done stainded wood im ready for springfling to bad all my airride wasnt here so its gonna be sitin high for another few weeks i wanted it crazy low for fling but not gonna happen
Back to top Go down
wickedkustomz

Male

whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up   whats up EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:06 am

well the bug is for sale found somethang else i want so its gotta go looking to get 2200obo runs drives great its my daily if anyone needs pics ive got tons
Back to top Go down
keith
Acro Rep
keith

Male
Number of posts : 3235
Registration date : 2010-01-30

whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up   whats up EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:20 pm

What you Geting now bobby
Back to top Go down
http://[url=https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=99&u=
wickedkustomz

Male

whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up   whats up EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:33 pm

a white crown vic on 22's with 2 18's walled up very loud tinted windows gonna bag it and get it laying like alec's old vic needing somethang better for daily use i want heat / a/c
Back to top Go down
CountryBoy

CountryBoy

Male
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2011-04-05

whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up   whats up EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:40 am

Yes to A/C
Back to top Go down
wickedkustomz

Male

whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up   whats up EmptyWed May 18, 2011 2:16 pm

yea it sucks without it and the bug is just to small cant load nobody up and ride only good for 2 people and im just burn out on it need a car and i found a vic for a good price so no longer need the bug still driving it daily id like to keep it and build it but sucks cant have both
Back to top Go down
wickedkustomz

Male

whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up   whats up EmptyWed May 18, 2011 2:51 pm

http://okaloosa.craigslist.org/cto/2383564958.html
Back to top Go down
MikeOinAcrO
Acro Rep
MikeOinAcrO

Male
Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-12-12

whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up   whats up EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:52 am

Welcome! From Crestview huh? I'm related to some, Canons in the Crestview/Jay area
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mikeoinacro
Sponsored content

whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up   whats up Empty

Back to top Go down

whats up
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next