AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Hows it going everybody !

Go down 
+4
Ry(aa)n
AAcrazy
FRANKIE
2004Colo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
2004Colo

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-04-14

Hows it going everybody ! Empty
PostSubject: Hows it going everybody !   Hows it going everybody ! EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:54 pm

Hey just wanted to introduce myself and tell you lil bit about me and my ride. My name is Joel Foote. Im 28yrs old married 7 years have a 5 yr old son. I served in the Army for 4 yrs and deployed to war (OIF) in 2003-2004. I am originally from Florida which is where i saw AA for the first time I was 15 and was at the Tampa, FL lowrider show when i seen the ill trucks. Now I have a truck of my own and was wanting to check out the club. A lil bit about my truck .....I have a 2004 chevy colorado on bags. 1/2in lines 7 gallon tank ... 22in strada stilletto tonneu cover, black line euros , tv, billet grille off the top of my head. I recently moved here and i am currently looking into shops for more work on my colorado baby. interior /paint. I am currently waiting on my cal-vu mirrors in mail. I am still learning the area i moved out here roughly 2 months ago. Looking to hit the shows / cruise ya know. I will be attending the torrance show on the first excited about that. Anywayz just saying wussup. Thanks Joel Foote
Back to top Go down
FRANKIE
Acro Member
FRANKIE

Male
Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Hows it going everybody !   Hows it going everybody ! EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:25 pm

ok sweet look for joey dooder and i at the show we will be there i wont have m truck but dooder and joey will, it will be nice to meet you
Back to top Go down
AAcrazy
Acro Rep
AAcrazy

Male
Number of posts : 1353

PostSubject: Re: Hows it going everybody !   Hows it going everybody ! EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:58 pm

welcome..post up pics of your trucka.
Back to top Go down
Ry(aa)n
Acro Rep
Ry(aa)n

Male
Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Hows it going everybody !   Hows it going everybody ! EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:52 am

welcome.....yes pics please!!!! Acrophobia
Back to top Go down
2004Colo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hows it going everybody !   Hows it going everybody ! EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:01 am

I cant get pics to upload just the avatar lol sry i will figure it out it isn't letting me host the picture after i upload just have a few pics i will post soon as possible ..more work being done before the show roll pan , mirriors and a lil more hopefully so much stuff so lil time lol ...
Back to top Go down
keith
Acro Rep
keith

Male
Number of posts : 3235
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Hows it going everybody !   Hows it going everybody ! EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:22 pm

Is it bagged in that pic?
Back to top Go down
http://[url=https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=99&u=
2004Colo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hows it going everybody !   Hows it going everybody ! EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:35 pm

Yes but when i took the pic not sure it was down all the way. it wont lay frame but it will soon the thing is ive looked everywhere around my area none of the shops will do it though like link it or tub nothing and i don't have tools or nothin alot of my stuff still in storage They say it messes up the ride and wont touch it. but i will soon. one way or another. i want it to be frame any shops around that'll do it ? I stay in Maywood, CA any shop reference would be great thanks guys.. (323)592-4792 my cell
Back to top Go down
shithead
Acro Rep
shithead

Male
Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Hows it going everybody !   Hows it going everybody ! EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:27 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Dooder
Acro Nomad
Dooder

Male
Number of posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: Hows it going everybody !   Hows it going everybody ! EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:05 pm

Welcome Joel! see you found us, The invite to hang out apr 30/ may 1st is still open,. plus joeys gotta a couple of cruise nites we are hitting soon LMK
Back to top Go down
http://showtruckscene.com
2004Colo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hows it going everybody !   Hows it going everybody ! EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:18 pm

I will be there at the show need to find out more details cause this will be my first show out in Cali. I definetly wanna roll though I will be there !.... The cruise nites im there too! just say the word. Thanks again . (323)592-4792
Back to top Go down
JOEY SOPRANO
Acro Prospect
JOEY SOPRANO

Male
Number of posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Hows it going everybody !   Hows it going everybody ! EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:50 pm

yup just give me a holla ......and welcome
Back to top Go down
2004Colo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hows it going everybody !   Hows it going everybody ! EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:58 pm

Hit me up (323)592-4792
Back to top Go down
Dooder
Acro Nomad
Dooder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hows it going everybody !   Hows it going everybody ! EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 8:54 pm

2004Colo wrote:
Hit me up (323)592-4792

ll call you sat and let you know where we are going to meet Sun for roll in
Back to top Go down
FRANKIE
Acro Member
FRANKIE

Male
Number of posts : 568

PostSubject: Re: Hows it going everybody !   Hows it going everybody ! EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:22 pm

how far are you from ontario?
Back to top Go down
2004Colo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hows it going everybody !   Hows it going everybody ! EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:18 am

I live like 30 miles away from Ontario
Back to top Go down
2004Colo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hows it going everybody !   Hows it going everybody ! EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:26 pm

Hey guys haven't been on in awhile the wife is pregnant and Well my truck got stolen ! Ahh the up's and downs but tty guys later Joel
Back to top Go down
Dooder
Acro Nomad
Dooder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hows it going everybody !   Hows it going everybody ! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:49 pm

2004Colo wrote:
Hey guys haven't been on in awhile the wife is pregnant and Well my truck got stolen ! Ahh the up's and downs but tty guys later Joel

damn!!!!!
Back to top Go down
2004Colo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hows it going everybody !   Hows it going everybody ! EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:18 pm

I know right .. thats what im left saying too lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hows it going everybody !   Hows it going everybody ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hows it going everybody !
Page 1 of 1