AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

good nissan project truck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
knee high mazda

knee high mazda

Male
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-08-18

good nissan project truck Empty
PostSubject: good nissan project truck   good nissan project truck EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:01 pm

1995 nissan pick-up. only 84,000 miles on it. has been sitting since 04. has been drove lately thro. its an ol school mini. has got a camper shell with the back of cab cut out with 4 stroker 15's behind seat. ( no amps or head unit) soild truck just needs some TLC and would be in rele good shape. i bought the truck back in Feb. with the intent to bag it but change of plans. i also have just about every thing to bag it. will sell with or without the bags. also have a rear t/gate skin and light fillers on another bed that will go with it. asking 2500 with everything or 2000 just truck. note it is not the one in my signature pic.
Back to top Go down
dan23

dan23

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-01-14

good nissan project truck Empty
PostSubject: Re: good nissan project truck   good nissan project truck EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:28 pm

yo bro will you sell the rims and for how much?
Back to top Go down

good nissan project truck
Page 1 of 1