AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

TRYING TO FIND SOME OF THESE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SACKTCIVIC
Acro Prospect
SACKTCIVIC

Male
Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2010-12-22

TRYING TO FIND SOME OF THESE  Empty
PostSubject: TRYING TO FIND SOME OF THESE    TRYING TO FIND SOME OF THESE  EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:42 pm

Im looking for some bbs rims for my other civic iv only found 3 sets here so far all owned by one guy and he wants to much for them haha anyone got any or know of any laying around here some pics

[img]TRYING TO FIND SOME OF THESE  2011-05-16[/img]
[img]TRYING TO FIND SOME OF THESE  DSC_6062[/img]
Back to top Go down
big-al

Male
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: TRYING TO FIND SOME OF THESE    TRYING TO FIND SOME OF THESE  EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:45 am

very nice all the jdm guys in the uk are useing these or trying to
Back to top Go down
BaggedSplash

BaggedSplash

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: TRYING TO FIND SOME OF THESE    TRYING TO FIND SOME OF THESE  EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:31 am

going for that stance look on yours? that stuff is pretty badass. have you tried on a honda forum? if not, try over on hondaswap.com. a buddy of mine owns that site and someone there may have some rims you are looking for.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bodydroppednikes
1Bad90
Acro Member
1Bad90

Male
Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: TRYING TO FIND SOME OF THESE    TRYING TO FIND SOME OF THESE  EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:42 am

Yea, the deep dish has always looked badass on a slammed Honda. Check the honda forums or even check on ebay.
Back to top Go down
SACKTCIVIC
Acro Prospect
SACKTCIVIC

Male

PostSubject: Re: TRYING TO FIND SOME OF THESE    TRYING TO FIND SOME OF THESE  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:59 pm

thanks guys iv had a look on ebay and postd up on some honda forums i think im going to start looking in to it some more the shiping cost from over there is crazy as hell so im going to just keep my eye out over here in NZ and see what comes up thanks for your help but
Back to top Go down
SACKTCIVIC
Acro Prospect
SACKTCIVIC

Male

PostSubject: Re: TRYING TO FIND SOME OF THESE    TRYING TO FIND SOME OF THESE  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:08 pm

BaggedSplash wrote:
going for that stance look on yours? that stuff is pretty badass. have you tried on a honda forum? if not, try over on hondaswap.com. a buddy of mine owns that site and someone there may have some rims you are looking for.

They not for the bagged civic bro i want them for my run around car to be dfrnt to all the other cars in my hood' evryone over here copies each other and never dose anything out of the norm and i love it when people hate on thing i do 'there isnt that much people over here that like my civic they hate on it all the time hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRYING TO FIND SOME OF THESE    TRYING TO FIND SOME OF THESE  Empty

Back to top Go down

TRYING TO FIND SOME OF THESE
Page 1 of 1