AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

So what's everyone been up to this Summer?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drootz
Acro Member
Drootz

Male
Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-09-16

So what's everyone been up to this Summer? Empty
PostSubject: So what's everyone been up to this Summer?   So what's everyone been up to this Summer? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:16 pm

So how did the Summer treat you guys? Any big news? What been going on, this section has been dead too long....
Back to top Go down
Drootz
Acro Member
Drootz

Male
Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-09-16

So what's everyone been up to this Summer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what's everyone been up to this Summer?   So what's everyone been up to this Summer? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:45 pm

Drootz wrote:
So how did the Summer treat you guys? Any big news? What been going on, this section has been dead too long....

So 12 views no posts.....ok I will start, I just got back from Vegas. Had a good time went to The Gun store and shot some full auto's. An Full Auto M249 S.A.W. with bi-pod, full auto Colt M4. That was pretty sweet. Def. a great getaway off the strip.

Also went out to a great steak house, that I would recommend to others it's Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse (wasn't cheap but was worth it) Steak was outstanding IMO. If you manage to go, before you leave, ask them about the James bond table. It's pretty cool.

Anyone recommend any other good Steakhouses they've been to in Vegas?
Back to top Go down

So what's everyone been up to this Summer?
Page 1 of 1