AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Needing a favor from you west coast guys...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bdpaco

bdpaco

Male
Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Needing a favor from you west coast guys... Empty
PostSubject: Needing a favor from you west coast guys...   Needing a favor from you west coast guys... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:43 pm

My wife does the extreme coupon thing and heard that the coupons that you get out there are better than we get here, sooooooo would any of you care to grab a couple Sunday papers with the coupons in them and mail the coupons to us and I can send you the money back paypal or send it to you now or however you want to do it.

Would really appreciate it if any of you could do this for us...
Back to top Go down
http://www.gobigcustomphoto.com
Dooder
Acro Nomad
Dooder

Male
Number of posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: Needing a favor from you west coast guys...   Needing a favor from you west coast guys... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:18 pm

Its done paco.....ill take care of it sunday
Back to top Go down
http://showtruckscene.com
BEAU
Acro Rep
BEAU

Male
Number of posts : 832
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Needing a favor from you west coast guys...   Needing a favor from you west coast guys... EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:56 am

Hey paco we are trying to do that too since I lost my job a while back. let me know if the coupons are that much better.
Back to top Go down
bdpaco

bdpaco

Male

PostSubject: Re: Needing a favor from you west coast guys...   Needing a favor from you west coast guys... EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:40 am

DRAGULA69 wrote:
Hey paco we are trying to do that too since I lost my job a while back. let me know if the coupons are that much better.

I will let you know what we find out. Also this week will be a good week to start, there is going to be something like 6 coupon inserts in the papers Sunday....
Thanks Dooder! I appreciate it bro... Shoot me a message on what I owe you and I will send it out.
Back to top Go down
Dooder
Acro Nomad
Dooder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Needing a favor from you west coast guys...   Needing a favor from you west coast guys... EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:14 am

DRAGULA69 wrote:

ill get two sets...just message me the addresses and ill put them in the mail mon or tues
Back to top Go down
Drootz
Acro Member
Drootz

Male
Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Needing a favor from you west coast guys...   Needing a favor from you west coast guys... EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:48 pm

bdpaco wrote:
My wife does the extreme coupon thing and heard that the coupons that you get out there are better than we get here, sooooooo would any of you care to grab a couple Sunday papers with the coupons in them and mail the coupons to us and I can send you the money back paypal or send it to you now or however you want to do it.

Would really appreciate it if any of you could do this for us...

Out here in CA they don't double or triple the coupons like they do in some other states (ex. Missouri) I don't think anyone out here could ever walk out of a grocery store loaded like in that show. But in Missouri I have witnessed it personally my uncle had been doing this for years before that tv show came out. It's amazing how much you can save....

Anyway I will be interested to know if the coupons are indeed better??? So let us know...
Back to top Go down
bdpaco

bdpaco

Male

PostSubject: Re: Needing a favor from you west coast guys...   Needing a favor from you west coast guys... EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:43 am

Well, They arent really better in value, but there were more of them and more variety.
Drootz, we were watching one of those coupons shows this week and they were down the road from us in Bloomington and the store didnt keep to its coupon policy and allowed more coupons to be used than what a normal person would be allowed to. A lot of the stuff you see on the shows isn't normally possible.
With that being said, you can save a lot of cash doing coupons, we cut our grocery expenses by 60% and have a 5 yr stockpile on most cleaning and personal products.
Dooder, Thanks for the papers...what do I owe you brother?
Back to top Go down
BEAU
Acro Rep
BEAU

Male
Number of posts : 832
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Needing a favor from you west coast guys...   Needing a favor from you west coast guys... EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:25 am

We've done it for a while here in FL. no dbl or trpl here either. but with a few of the stores and the bogos and bog2 deals you can clean house. we have been and gotten a 250.00 purchase for just under $40.00. But it's ALOT of work. I hit the recycle dumsters for coupons. on Monday am when the paper route ppl clean out the paper boxes they dump all the non purchased papers. its a pretty score. I bought a "garbage pincher" thing and I use it unless It's a dumpmster where there aren't alot of ppl around then I just jump right in. LOL
Back to top Go down
bagged69c10
Acro Prospect
bagged69c10

Male
Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Needing a favor from you west coast guys...   Needing a favor from you west coast guys... EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:26 pm

That's hardcore.
Back to top Go down
bdpaco

bdpaco

Male

PostSubject: Re: Needing a favor from you west coast guys...   Needing a favor from you west coast guys... EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:43 pm

Theres places here that do double coupons, but it just isn't worth the drive and hassle with all the restrictions you have to work within. Only time we fool with it is when there is a triple up to $1 coupon, but thats very rare.
We havent went as far as dumpster diving yet, but if there was a really good week on coupons I would do it...lol
Back to top Go down
Dooder
Acro Nomad
Dooder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Needing a favor from you west coast guys...   Needing a favor from you west coast guys... EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:18 am

bdpaco wrote:
Well, They arent really better in value, but there were more of them and more variety.
Drootz, we were watching one of those coupons shows this week and they were down the road from us in Bloomington and the store didnt keep to its coupon policy and allowed more coupons to be used than what a normal person would be allowed to. A lot of the stuff you see on the shows isn't normally possible.
With that being said, you can save a lot of cash doing coupons, we cut our grocery expenses by 60% and have a 5 yr stockpile on most cleaning and personal products.
Dooder, Thanks for the papers...what do I owe you brother?

Nothing.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needing a favor from you west coast guys...   Needing a favor from you west coast guys... Empty

Back to top Go down

Needing a favor from you west coast guys...
Page 1 of 1