AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

looking for someone to stockfloor my dime, any suggestions?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikegm99

Mikegm99

Male
Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2009-01-15

looking for someone to stockfloor my dime, any suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: looking for someone to stockfloor my dime, any suggestions?   looking for someone to stockfloor my dime, any suggestions? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:40 am

Anyone know of a qualified set of hands within a few hundred miles of east texas? Ive already talked to status and im really not interested in ekstensive, they are both backuped so far it wouldnt be worth the effort to leave my truck anyway. Are there any shops around you guys could point me to?
Back to top Go down
rojo
Acro Rep
rojo

Male
Number of posts : 2132
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: looking for someone to stockfloor my dime, any suggestions?   looking for someone to stockfloor my dime, any suggestions? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:08 am

Stockflooring a dime is easy. Well as far as stockflooring goes. What about Fuckin Brian?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anaandrojo
bagged69c10
Acro Prospect
bagged69c10

Male
Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: looking for someone to stockfloor my dime, any suggestions?   looking for someone to stockfloor my dime, any suggestions? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:59 am

When are you looking to get started on it?
Back to top Go down
Mikegm99

Mikegm99

Male

PostSubject: Re: looking for someone to stockfloor my dime, any suggestions?   looking for someone to stockfloor my dime, any suggestions? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:02 am

rojo, Its not something i think i could tackle myself and stay motivated to finish lol. Fuckin brian isnt making much progress on what hes got in his shop now, so im not sure he would wanna add more to his plate

jared - Im wanting to start it in january
Back to top Go down
rojo
Acro Rep
rojo

Male

PostSubject: Re: looking for someone to stockfloor my dime, any suggestions?   looking for someone to stockfloor my dime, any suggestions? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:27 am

I got your back J-Rod
Back to top Go down
1Bad90
Acro Member
1Bad90

Male
Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: looking for someone to stockfloor my dime, any suggestions?   looking for someone to stockfloor my dime, any suggestions? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:37 am

LOL oh no. Another body drop for j-rod and rojo.
Back to top Go down
rojo
Acro Rep
rojo

Male

PostSubject: Re: looking for someone to stockfloor my dime, any suggestions?   looking for someone to stockfloor my dime, any suggestions? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:49 am

lol You dont even know. ANd its easier to put someone elses back together before your own lol
Back to top Go down
1Bad90
Acro Member
1Bad90

Male
Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: looking for someone to stockfloor my dime, any suggestions?   looking for someone to stockfloor my dime, any suggestions? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:04 pm

LOL. That is true.
Back to top Go down
bagged69c10
Acro Prospect
bagged69c10

Male

PostSubject: Re: looking for someone to stockfloor my dime, any suggestions?   looking for someone to stockfloor my dime, any suggestions? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 6:45 pm

So when are you wanting to get started on it. Im about to start taking work at my shop if your interested.
Back to top Go down
Mikegm99

Mikegm99

Male

PostSubject: Re: looking for someone to stockfloor my dime, any suggestions?   looking for someone to stockfloor my dime, any suggestions? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:57 pm

What are you hookers doing tomorrow? me and dustin will be up that way picking up a car. im thinking lunch somewhere
Back to top Go down
bagged69c10
Acro Prospect
bagged69c10

Male

PostSubject: Re: looking for someone to stockfloor my dime, any suggestions?   looking for someone to stockfloor my dime, any suggestions? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:31 pm

Depends on what time. I have our baby shower @ 2 tomorrow, but hit me up when yall are around and maybe we can meet up.
Back to top Go down
rojo
Acro Rep
rojo

Male

PostSubject: Re: looking for someone to stockfloor my dime, any suggestions?   looking for someone to stockfloor my dime, any suggestions? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 7:28 am

Yeah and I will be moving one of my cars to Jareds around 11-12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for someone to stockfloor my dime, any suggestions?   looking for someone to stockfloor my dime, any suggestions? Empty

Back to top Go down

looking for someone to stockfloor my dime, any suggestions?
Page 1 of 1