AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

new to the forum

Go down 
+13
I R LOW
matt92toy
burton
rojo
mightygreenrang
bagged69c10
Tuckin Eh
Tampa Thomas
AcroFarmer
Higher Standards
TNMark
JOEY SOPRANO
jsin
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jsin

jsin

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-10-14

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 8:39 pm

whats up? my name is jason. i live in the cen cal area. just joined the forum. i got a body dropped s 10. just wondering how i would go about becoming a prospect. if anyone has any suggestions please let me know....... so i figured out how to add my photobucket. here is the link.... check it out and let me know what you guys think........ https://s406.photobucket.com/albums/pp145/bodydroppedime/

Last edited by jsin on Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JOEY SOPRANO
Acro Prospect
JOEY SOPRANO

Male
Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2008-08-18

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 8:44 pm

GET A HOLD OF THE CEN CAL PRES DIRRTY FOR STARTERS AND WELCOME TO THE SITE POST SOME PICS
Back to top Go down
jsin

jsin

Male

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 8:57 pm

thanks man

Last edited by jsin on Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TNMark

TNMark

Male
Number of posts : 2049
Registration date : 2008-08-15

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 9:04 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Higher Standards

Higher Standards

Male
Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-09-16

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 7:04 am

welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
AcroFarmer
Acro Rep

Male
Number of posts : 3017
Registration date : 2008-08-17

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 1:34 pm

welcome man, nice metal work!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/danielcfarmer
AcroFarmer
Acro Rep

Male
Number of posts : 3017
Registration date : 2008-08-17

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 1:35 pm

are those 20/22's twisted vistas or just 20's all the way around?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/danielcfarmer
jsin

jsin

Male

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 2:01 pm

thanks man..... twenties in the front and twenty twoes in the back. and yes they are the twisted vista 2's
Back to top Go down
Tampa Thomas
Acro Nomad
Tampa Thomas

Male
Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2008-08-13

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 2:40 pm

jsin wrote:
thanks man..... twenties in the front and twenty twoes in the back. and yes they are the twisted vista 2's

wanna trade for some clutches??? Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.acrophobia.net
jsin

jsin

Male

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 5:14 pm

clutches?
Back to top Go down
Tuckin Eh
Acro Rep
Tuckin Eh

Male
Number of posts : 1952

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 5:15 pm

bonspeed clutches
Back to top Go down
jsin

jsin

Male

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 5:17 pm

o no man. sorry. i hella like my wheels. they are my favorite part of my truck. sorry bro
Back to top Go down
bagged69c10
Acro Prospect
bagged69c10

Male
Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-09-04

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 5:19 pm

Nice truck. Nice setup. I like the upper bar mounts.
Back to top Go down
mightygreenrang

mightygreenrang

Male
Number of posts : 768

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 8:59 pm

Welcome bro.
Back to top Go down
rojo
Acro Rep
rojo

Male
Number of posts : 2132
Registration date : 2008-09-14

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 12:22 am

oh hell yeah clean ass setup. Nice truck and welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anaandrojo
jsin

jsin

Male

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 2:52 am

thanks guys. i appreciate all the love
Back to top Go down
burton
Acro Prospect
burton

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-09-11

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 2:43 pm

Where in cen cal are you? Around here its all about going to the meetings and shows.... we should be having a meeting coming up very soon. A lot of us have a myspace... here is a good place to start if you do:

www.myspace.com/cencalacro
Welcome to the boards !
Back to top Go down
jsin

jsin

Male

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 10:53 pm

thanks man. i added that link to my myspace. i have been asking around as to how i would be able to prospect and i was told by a member that they are not allowing anymore prospects. so i dont know what that is about or where i should go from here. so if you guys have any advice please share. thanks for all the comments about my truck. i appreciate it. and and burton. i live in patterson. it is right by modesto. and i go to school in sacramento at UTI. i think the guy that told me they arent taking any prospects is in the modesto chapter. so maybe i can get into the sacramento chapter. i dont know. let me know what you guys think. thanks
Back to top Go down
matt92toy
Acro Rep
matt92toy

Male
Number of posts : 1929

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 1:32 am

truck looks good welcom to the forum
Back to top Go down
I R LOW

I R LOW

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-09-05

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 5:59 am

hell yeah man, nice work on the s10... looks sick. oh and welcome haha
Back to top Go down
laydoutblazer

laydoutblazer

Male
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2008-09-25

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 8:13 am

welcome man, love the dime
Back to top Go down

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 9:23 am

jsin wrote:
thanks man. i added that link to my myspace. i have been asking around as to how i would be able to prospect and i was told by a member that they are not allowing anymore prospects. so i dont know what that is about or where i should go from here. so if you guys have any advice please share. thanks for all the comments about my truck. i appreciate it. and and burton. i live in patterson. it is right by modesto. and i go to school in sacramento at UTI. i think the guy that told me they arent taking any prospects is in the modesto chapter. so maybe i can get into the sacramento chapter. i dont know. let me know what you guys think. thanks

Acually Iam the VP of CEN*CAL and u know who Iam and so does everyone else on this board.Your in our territory not Rens and he wouldnt take you anyway.So like I said before we arnt taking any prospects and since you keep pushing the subject on here and on myspace you will see that getting into our club isnt just about what truck you have it is also about you.50% truck and 50% the person in how CEN*CAL does it and if you so hyped about having a bad as sticker on your window you are looking in the wrong place,We just dont let people in it takes a few months just to become a prospect sometimes longer and right now you just proved that your in it for the wrong reasons and probaly will not ever be a prospect.
Back to top Go down
burton
Acro Prospect
burton

Male

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 10:01 am

Prospecting isn't the "first step" around here. I guess you could consider the first step petitioning for lack of a better word. If you truly like the club (More important the members in it) then you first step is to hang out. Don't let the fact that you don't have a sticker keep you from getting to the meetings, going to shows, and just getting to know everyone. If you are a good fit you will know it…

I’ve seen people come and go and the ones who stay, stay for the right reasons and get along with everyone in the group. I know I speak for everyone in cen-cal when I say we are drama free and try to stay that way. Basically…. Hang out with us because you want to not because you want a sticker and everything else will play out.
Back to top Go down
burton
Acro Prospect
burton

Male

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 10:11 am

And Eli is being nice about the few months.... Its been an average of 1+ years to prospect around here.... but time flys when you are having fun.
Back to top Go down

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 10:29 am

burton wrote:
And Eli is being nice about the few months.... Its been an average of 1+ years to prospect around here.... but time flys when you are having fun.

it also flys when your MARIO LOL we missed you this weekend buddie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum Empty

Back to top Go down

new to the forum
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next