AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

old people wtf

Go down 
+8
jlaudio9
acroRUSS-D
gmsierra2000
SHAVED&LAYED
Slapnuts1975
ImRichBitch
SelfBuiltRods
SACKTCIVIC
12 posters
AuthorMessage
SACKTCIVIC
Acro Prospect
SACKTCIVIC

Male
Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2010-12-22

old people wtf  Empty
PostSubject: old people wtf    old people wtf  EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:24 pm

so im waiting at the docters out side for my GF and this old dude swings his door open and slams it in to the side of my daily and the door getts stuck on the bummper and then he rips it off' i jump out of the car and say are you for real dude and he just looks at me and walks off WTF Mad
Back to top Go down
SelfBuiltRods
Acro Prospect
SelfBuiltRods

Male
Number of posts : 1070
Registration date : 2008-12-25

old people wtf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: old people wtf    old people wtf  EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:59 pm

How does the legal system work over there as far as insurance and all...
Back to top Go down
ImRichBitch
Acro Member
ImRichBitch

Male
Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2010-08-24

old people wtf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: old people wtf    old people wtf  EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:06 pm

Yeah that's screwed up. I think my temper would've gotten the best of me on that one.
Back to top Go down
SACKTCIVIC
Acro Prospect
SACKTCIVIC

Male

old people wtf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: old people wtf    old people wtf  EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:23 pm

no point in get insurance to fix it not werth it just put it back on my self but made me so mad i wantd to key his car and my daily not the flashst of cars just a civic like my other one just goes to show you that people in this world have no respect
Back to top Go down
Slapnuts1975
Acro Member
Slapnuts1975

Male
Number of posts : 508
Registration date : 2010-10-13

old people wtf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: old people wtf    old people wtf  EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 9:04 pm

Maybe I'm missing something but how the Hell do you rip off a bumper from a door ding?
Back to top Go down
SACKTCIVIC
Acro Prospect
SACKTCIVIC

Male

old people wtf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: old people wtf    old people wtf  EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 9:46 pm

haha his corner of the door got jamed in the corner of the rear bummper by the wheel arch and when he tryd to pull it off it pulled the bummper off
Back to top Go down
SHAVED&LAYED
Acro Rep
SHAVED&LAYED

Male
Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2008-09-08

old people wtf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: old people wtf    old people wtf  EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:45 am

i think we need some pics of this
Back to top Go down
gmsierra2000

gmsierra2000

Male
Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2011-06-17

old people wtf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: old people wtf    old people wtf  EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:39 pm

old people eat like pig
Back to top Go down
SACKTCIVIC
Acro Prospect
SACKTCIVIC

Male

old people wtf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: old people wtf    old people wtf  EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 8:00 pm

iv fixt it allrdt just screwd it back on with a screw lol
Back to top Go down
acroRUSS-D
Acro Rep
acroRUSS-D

Male
Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-08-16

old people wtf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: old people wtf    old people wtf  EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:35 am

I got an even better one for ya. I had just got my daily Frontier and was on the East Coast surfing. I was taking a break eating some lunch. I see this POS pull in the lot and head towards the spot next to me. I say to my wife, "this guy is probly gonna hit us(he was driving like shit). He parks, fairly close to me, and swings the door open into my door. I jump out, say WTF!!!! ASSHOLE!!!! and he just looks around like WHO ME??? I wanted to ground and pound that prick so bad. I had to walk him back over and show hime the dent in my door for him to believe he did it. He was totally oblivious to the fact that he just hit my door. SOme people need to get some sense knocked into them, and I don't usualy condone violence(but in that case I was about to ) Smile.
Back to top Go down
http://russ-d.smugmug.com
gmsierra2000

gmsierra2000

Male

old people wtf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: old people wtf    old people wtf  EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:56 am

acroRUSS-D wrote:
I got an even better one for ya. I had just got my daily Frontier and was on the East Coast surfing. I was taking a break eating some lunch. I see this POS pull in the lot and head towards the spot next to me. I say to my wife, "this guy is probly gonna hit us(he was driving like shit). He parks, fairly close to me, and swings the door open into my door. I jump out, say WTF!!!! ASSHOLE!!!! and he just looks around like WHO ME??? I wanted to ground and pound that prick so bad. I had to walk him back over and show hime the dent in my door for him to believe he did it. He was totally oblivious to the fact that he just hit my door. SOme people need to get some sense knocked into them, and I don't usualy condone violence(but in that case I was about to ) Smile.
dam i would hav punched him, my girl dosent even go in my truck with out permission not to say some strainger hitten it Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
jlaudio9
Acro Prospect
jlaudio9

Male
Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2010-12-20

old people wtf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: old people wtf    old people wtf  EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 6:38 am

like my father said to me as a boy... "a person can be smart but people are always dumb."
Back to top Go down
screwdriver
Acro Rep
screwdriver

Male
Number of posts : 1005
Registration date : 2011-01-17

old people wtf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: old people wtf    old people wtf  EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 7:38 am

i had a 99 chevy just like the 03 that i have and went to the lake one day to swim. when i looked up to were i had parked there were two POS parked next to me and like a dummy i didnt go check on my truck and when i did i had dents on both sids of the truck and my buddy had parked one spot over from me and the guy that parked between us got both of us.....people....i mean assholes have no respect! affraid Evil or Very Mad No Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Male
Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2010-08-05

old people wtf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: old people wtf    old people wtf  EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:43 pm

I was leaving the mall in Orlando one day and I got on the highway and a lady flashed her lights so I could get over and when I did she laided on her horn. She pulled up next to me and threw a bottle at my truck and the cap caught the bottom of my fender and took a chip of paint out then it hit my windsheild. I was so pissed then she took off.
Back to top Go down
gmsierra2000

gmsierra2000

Male

old people wtf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: old people wtf    old people wtf  EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:19 pm

definition of POS= one who pretends to be someone whose not. lol lol
Back to top Go down
daddfrk
Acro Prospect
daddfrk

Male
Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2011-10-28

old people wtf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: old people wtf    old people wtf  EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 1:02 am

acroRUSS-D wrote:

<--knows a bodyman that can fix that for you.
Back to top Go down
Dooder
Acro Nomad
Dooder

Male
Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-08-13

old people wtf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: old people wtf    old people wtf  EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:44 pm

hey hey, yall be nice give older people a break....
Back to top Go down
http://showtruckscene.com
Sponsored content

old people wtf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: old people wtf    old people wtf  Empty

Back to top Go down

old people wtf
Page 1 of 1