AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

Rollin in from michigan

Go down 
+4
shithead
ImRichBitch
Adam
slownlow
8 posters
AuthorMessage
slownlow

slownlow

Male
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2012-03-02

Rollin in from michigan Empty
PostSubject: Rollin in from michigan   Rollin in from michigan EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:27 am

Whats up Acro..... My name is Avi I'm a Honda lover by heart but my mind works as if i had a mini truck pushing the little honda to the limit....I'm currently undergoing a major rebuild with MICHIGAN MIKE (some guy thought it was a good idea to take out a quarter panel not fun) but here are a couple pics of how it was before. I will probably start a rebuild thread here shortly......Thanx

[img]Rollin in from michigan Honda2[/img]

[img]Rollin in from michigan Honda1[/img]

[img]Rollin in from michigan Honda3[/img]
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Male
Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2010-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Rollin in from michigan   Rollin in from michigan EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:42 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
ImRichBitch
Acro Member
ImRichBitch

Male
Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Rollin in from michigan   Rollin in from michigan EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:48 pm

welcome to the site . Def when you get a chance post some pics of the build always like to looks at stuff cut up
Back to top Go down
shithead
Acro Rep
shithead

Male
Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Rollin in from michigan   Rollin in from michigan EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:05 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
slownlow

slownlow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rollin in from michigan   Rollin in from michigan EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:19 pm

MrBarky wrote:
welcome to the site . Def when you get a chance post some pics of the build always like to looks at stuff cut up

Thanx for the welcome guys .... I sure will post up some more pictures
Back to top Go down
rlr023

rlr023

Male
Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Rollin in from michigan   Rollin in from michigan EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:16 pm

Welcome man
Back to top Go down
keith
Acro Rep
keith

Male
Number of posts : 3235
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Rollin in from michigan   Rollin in from michigan EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:52 pm

Nice I love a honda I build a couple myself
Back to top Go down
http://[url=https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=99&u=
SACKTCIVIC
Acro Prospect
SACKTCIVIC

Male
Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Rollin in from michigan   Rollin in from michigan EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:35 am

welcome man'im all so in the stage of cutting up my honda all ways good to see people taking it to the next step cant wait to see some pix of it cut up cheers
Back to top Go down
slownlow

slownlow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rollin in from michigan   Rollin in from michigan EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:50 am

SACKTCIVIC wrote:
welcome man'im all so in the stage of cutting up my honda all ways good to see people taking it to the next step cant wait to see some pix of it cut up cheers

Thanx for the love everyone ..... @ sacktcivic Michigan mike showed me your civic that thing is awsome I can't wait to see it after your rebuild.. I love dropped and shaved Hondas always a good feeling to see them non rice
Back to top Go down
SACKTCIVIC
Acro Prospect
SACKTCIVIC

Male
Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Rollin in from michigan   Rollin in from michigan EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:21 pm

slownlow wrote:
SACKTCIVIC wrote:

Thanx for the love everyone ..... @ sacktcivic Michigan mike showed me your civic that thing is awsome I can't wait to see it after your rebuild.. I love dropped and shaved Hondas always a good feeling to see them non rice

thanks man i hate riced honda gives us guys that like slammed hondas a bad rep Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MICHIGAN MIKE
Acro Rep
MICHIGAN MIKE

Male
Number of posts : 1235
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Rollin in from michigan   Rollin in from michigan EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:04 pm

Avi. Homie. Yea, that quarter is gonna be a process. Were gonna take that puppie to the next level. Them suicide hinges will be a big change from the Limbo-Doors. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rollin in from michigan   Rollin in from michigan Empty

Back to top Go down

Rollin in from michigan
Page 1 of 1