AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com

Go down 
+16
screwdriver
bradleytabor
MICHIGAN MIKE
matt92toy
BEAU
Adam
keith
SACKTCIVIC
Ice Cream Man
SelfBuiltRods
ImRichBitch
MikeOinAcrO
daddfrk
shithead
1Bad90
Rdizzle336
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rdizzle336
Acro Prospect

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-04-19

New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working  on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com Empty
PostSubject: New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com   New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working  on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:35 am

Was wondering the requirments for membership and cost of shirts and window stickers. Any other info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Ryan
Also, how do I post pics on here?
Back to top Go down
http://Rdizzle336@yahoo.com
1Bad90
Acro Member
1Bad90

Male
Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2010-09-07

New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working  on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com   New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working  on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:30 pm

Holy long topic title..... lol welcome. Hit up your state Rep for info. Or look on the site.
Back to top Go down
shithead
Acro Rep
shithead

Male
Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com   New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working  on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:36 pm

pics
Back to top Go down
daddfrk
Acro Prospect
daddfrk

Male
Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2011-10-28

PostSubject: Re: New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com   New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working  on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:46 pm

welcome to the site. I use photobucket to post pics... Any good shows this summer in your area, I planning on riding up there this summer.
Back to top Go down
MikeOinAcrO
Acro Rep
MikeOinAcrO

Male
Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com   New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working  on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:50 pm

1Bad90 wrote:
Holy long topic title..... lol welcome. Hit up your state Rep for info. Or look on the site.

What he said! LoL Welcome, whacha got and how bout some pics?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mikeoinacro
ImRichBitch
Acro Member
ImRichBitch

Male
Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com   New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working  on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:00 pm

MikeOinAcrO wrote:
1Bad90 wrote:

What he said! LoL Welcome, whacha got and how bout some pics?

X3 lol!
Back to top Go down
SelfBuiltRods
Acro Prospect
SelfBuiltRods

Male
Number of posts : 1070
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com   New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working  on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:39 pm

YOU WIN! Longest title EVER! But welcome, we doooo like pics!
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Man
Acro Prospect
Ice Cream Man

Male
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com   New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working  on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:13 pm

New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working  on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com Matts_12

here's a pic, we grew up together back in the day. Real good dude!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1553117095
SACKTCIVIC
Acro Prospect
SACKTCIVIC

Male
Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com   New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working  on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:16 pm

welcome nice truck
Back to top Go down
keith
Acro Rep
keith

Male
Number of posts : 3235
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com   New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working  on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:17 pm

Nice ride
Back to top Go down
http://[url=https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=99&u=
Adam

Adam

Male
Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2010-08-05

PostSubject: Re: New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com   New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working  on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 4:43 am

Welcome nice ride
Back to top Go down
BEAU
Acro Rep
BEAU

Male
Number of posts : 832
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com   New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working  on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:47 am

welcome ...figure the pic thing out so we can see what yer workin' with. Looks like a decent dime from the pic above.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Man
Acro Prospect
Ice Cream Man

Male
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com   New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working  on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:41 am

New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working  on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com Mattsd10
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1553117095
shithead
Acro Rep
shithead

Male
Number of posts : 1995

PostSubject: Re: New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com   New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working  on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 4:58 pm

nice looking dime
Back to top Go down
matt92toy
Acro Rep
matt92toy

Male
Number of posts : 1929

PostSubject: Re: New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com   New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working  on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:01 pm

HOLY HELL lmao, anyways I am the rep and I spoke with ryan the other day seems like a real good guy and he really good friends with Andrew from my chapter
Back to top Go down
MICHIGAN MIKE
Acro Rep
MICHIGAN MIKE

Male
Number of posts : 1235
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com   New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working  on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:42 pm

Ice Cream Man wrote:
New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working  on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com Matts_12

here's a pic, we grew up together back in the day. Real good dude!
Yea, Looks tight so far. I like the colors. And the wheels. Lookn forward to pics homie. Acrophobia
Back to top Go down
bradleytabor

bradleytabor

Male
Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2011-11-12

PostSubject: Re: New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com   New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working  on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:51 pm

welcome sweet lookn dime
Back to top Go down
SelfBuiltRods
Acro Prospect
SelfBuiltRods

Male
Number of posts : 1070
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com   New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working  on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:52 pm

I dig it! Whatchu doin for a grille?
Back to top Go down
matt92toy
Acro Rep
matt92toy

Male

PostSubject: Re: New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com   New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working  on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:41 pm

It has a sonoma front end he sent me a few pics guess I should have posted them, he having a hard time with the forum
Back to top Go down
matt92toy
Acro Rep
matt92toy

Male

PostSubject: Re: New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com   New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working  on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:57 pm

Here is a pic he sent me

New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working  on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com 87b4a46a
Back to top Go down
matt92toy
Acro Rep
matt92toy

Male

PostSubject: Re: New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com   New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working  on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:15 pm

New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working  on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com 4992564c
Back to top Go down
screwdriver
Acro Rep
screwdriver

Male
Number of posts : 1005
Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com   New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working  on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:51 am

welcome, good looking truck!
Back to top Go down
d50dragger
Acro Member
d50dragger

Male
Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com   New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working  on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:47 pm

Welcome man nice truck! Acrophobia
Back to top Go down
bagged69c10
Acro Prospect
bagged69c10

Male
Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com   New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working  on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:57 am

Welcome. Clean dime.
Back to top Go down
rojo
Acro Rep
rojo

Male
Number of posts : 2132
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com   New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working  on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:12 am

He wanted to make sure even the topic browsers Know who he is lol. Welcome , clean truck
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anaandrojo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com   New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working  on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com Empty

Back to top Go down

New guy, spoke matt from sc yesterday and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan dillon from Wilmington NC .I have an 02 dime I'm working on. Looking forward to talking and meeting you guys. Facebook: rdizzle336@yahoo. Com
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next