AcrophobiA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomewwwLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This forum is closed. Please register on the new forum at www.therealacrophobia.com/forum

NOOB from CT would like to join

Go down 
+20
layinlow88
TorkiT
will ferrell
shawn99
SACKTCIVIC
drock123
rojo
BEAU
NWA STEVE
bradleytabor
tony09ram
1SikBu
lowridinrebel
screwdriver
shithead
Andrew B
Acro RI Rob
Adam
SHAVED&LAYED
Gimp
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gimp

Gimp

Male
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2012-12-01

NOOB from CT would like to join - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOOB from CT would like to join   NOOB from CT would like to join - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:11 am

SACKTCIVIC wrote:
welcome man

shawn99 wrote:
Welcome Sir.

thanks fellas

Does anyone know the RI Rep Id like to try and get in with them as they are the only chapter closest to me I believe. I read there used to be a guy down in my state (CT) but im unaware if he still exists today or not. Thx for any help anyone can give me
Back to top Go down
rojo
Acro Rep
rojo

Male
Number of posts : 2132
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: NOOB from CT would like to join   NOOB from CT would like to join - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:47 am

get ahold of Chris

https://www.facebook.com/cmorin543?fref=ts
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anaandrojo
will ferrell
Acro Prospect
will ferrell

Male
Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2012-11-03

PostSubject: Re: NOOB from CT would like to join   NOOB from CT would like to join - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:10 am

nice truck welcome
Back to top Go down
Gimp

Gimp

Male

PostSubject: Re: NOOB from CT would like to join   NOOB from CT would like to join - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:52 am

rojo wrote:
get ahold of Chris

Thanks you Sir

will ferrell wrote:
nice truck welcome
Thanks alot man, sick Caprice you got there
Back to top Go down
TorkiT
Acro Member
TorkiT

Male
Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2012-06-06

PostSubject: Re: NOOB from CT would like to join   NOOB from CT would like to join - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:34 pm

Nice truck and nice quote. lol Welcome to Acrophobia website.
Back to top Go down
Gimp

Gimp

Male

PostSubject: Re: NOOB from CT would like to join   NOOB from CT would like to join - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:00 pm

TorkiT wrote:
Nice truck and nice quote. lol Welcome to Acrophobia website.

haha thx bro. Go figure i just posted in your build up thread a second ago. sick Ranger man
Back to top Go down
TorkiT
Acro Member
TorkiT

Male

PostSubject: Re: NOOB from CT would like to join   NOOB from CT would like to join - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:22 pm

Thank you sir, is that satin or primer on your dime?
Back to top Go down
layinlow88
Acro Prospect
layinlow88

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2012-01-22

PostSubject: Re: NOOB from CT would like to join   NOOB from CT would like to join - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:35 pm

Good see you ventured over from the Sten forum! You'll like this place and everyone here. Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Gimp

Gimp

Male

PostSubject: Re: NOOB from CT would like to join   NOOB from CT would like to join - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:43 pm

TorkiT wrote:
Thank you sir, is that satin or primer on your dime?
Its hot rod flats satin black. my I phone pics dont really do it much justice

layinlow88 wrote:
Good see you ventured over from the Sten forum! You'll like this place and everyone here. Welcome aboard!
thanks man happy to be hurr
Back to top Go down
Gimp

Gimp

Male

PostSubject: Re: NOOB from CT would like to join   NOOB from CT would like to join - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:16 pm

more cool pix..
My edc (York 209), Blood red powder coated LSOH steering kit, MMW jebus joint upper control arms and of course the big 22X9.5" RoX Edge wheels in mid air
All this work done from my wheelchair Twisted Evil

NOOB from CT would like to join - Page 2 5D5D1E08-4B02-4EA6-954F-4783F202F5F2-6432-000009B81F07CABD
NOOB from CT would like to join - Page 2 2D7AF36D-5502-4488-A990-DA4D7C8C3197-10391-00000B1E3BA8DDBA
NOOB from CT would like to join - Page 2 665CFD78-049E-48FB-824C-4E32CD3EA0EB-9909-00000B95DEDB2628
NOOB from CT would like to join - Page 2 FC8F89B0-36A5-4461-8B69-E0AB971E0B98-8359-00000D9022649577
Back to top Go down
TorkiT
Acro Member
TorkiT

Male

PostSubject: Re: NOOB from CT would like to join   NOOB from CT would like to join - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:49 pm

I like that chair, I see you got some billets up front. 5/28 combo. Nice looking work man.
Back to top Go down
Gimp

Gimp

Male

PostSubject: Re: NOOB from CT would like to join   NOOB from CT would like to join - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:55 pm

TorkiT wrote:
I like that chair, I see you got some billets up front. 5/28 combo. Nice looking work man.

Oh you know i had to have the 4" billets on the chair brah! Its a 4/25 combo to be exact but you were pretty damn close lol. 25" Spinnergy 12 spoke rear wheels, titanium 10lb frame, carbon fiber side gaurds and seat pan. I still have a little more carbon fiber I want to add to it but the stuff is so damn expensive. Im pimpin two rides constantly!!
Thanks for the compliments man
Back to top Go down
TorkiT
Acro Member
TorkiT

Male

PostSubject: Re: NOOB from CT would like to join   NOOB from CT would like to join - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:19 am

Yes sir, both your rides are pimpin.
Back to top Go down
screwdriver
Acro Rep
screwdriver

Male
Number of posts : 1005
Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: NOOB from CT would like to join   NOOB from CT would like to join - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:52 am

i will second that! and those Spinnergy wheels are high as hell lol I ride mtn bikes and have alwasy wanted a set lol

also if you ever need anystickers made i have a plotter and cut logos! just saying lol
Back to top Go down
Gimp

Gimp

Male

PostSubject: Re: NOOB from CT would like to join   NOOB from CT would like to join - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:18 am

thanks fellas. Yea Srewdriver they cost me a pretty penny, then they need what are called pushrims for pushing obviously lol and these pretty badass Swalbee tires Ive been using now for a couple yrs. I have 3 sets of the Spinnergys, one in black with billet/chrome hubs they're my favorite (needs tires) and a set of 24" twelve spoke wheels (they're bent Sad ). Jumped off a picnic table with those on the chair, No Bueno!!
I should post a pic of my 24" winter wheels with 2.5" mountain bike treads on them. All terrain wheel chair wheels FTW Twisted Evil

and Screwdriver I might hit you up on using that blotter. I usually just slap the stickers that come with my air suspension goodies on my sidegaurds but it might be cool to rip them all off and do them all in one single matching color.. YOLO!
Back to top Go down
screwdriver
Acro Rep
screwdriver

Male

PostSubject: Re: NOOB from CT would like to join   NOOB from CT would like to join - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:25 am

I have carbon that looks real, and about any other color you can think of lol
865-406-8646 if you need anything!

Jumped off a picnic table! cheers that is some hardcore shit right there! Cheers!!
Back to top Go down
Gimp

Gimp

Male

PostSubject: Re: NOOB from CT would like to join   NOOB from CT would like to join - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:50 am

screwdriver wrote:

Jumped off a picnic table! cheers that is some hardcore shit right there! Cheers!!

thats whats up! maybe wrap the front bars, make the whole thing it look like carbon.. That would be ILLY!!
lol the picnic table was a funny time.. I wasnt the only one that did it that day. But me and my buddy jon were the only ones that landed it without taking a face full of driveway Laughing Something bout having a wheel chair at your disposal at all times man.. It can make alot of dumb shit happen!
Back to top Go down
Gimp

Gimp

Male

PostSubject: Re: NOOB from CT would like to join   NOOB from CT would like to join - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:44 pm

screwdriver wrote:

how big of sheets can you cut bro? stupid question prolly Laughing cuz u can prolly cut whatever u want.. what do you think about just cutting a sheet of carbon fiber so i can cut it to size and im gonna cut it to lengths here and wrap my front bars in it.. ILLY!! Ill text you later on tonight bro
If i were a Prospect Id rip all the decals off my side gaurds and proudly rock the Acrophobia on the sides but right now Im having a little trouble finding a chapter even in my area that I could gang up.
I wrote to Chris Morin like Rojo told me to yesterday and here is what he said,
"I know Rojo told you to get in touch with me, but Im actually still just a Prospect...
unfortunately I am the oly person in RI thats in Acro at the moment. My buddy Rob is in the process of getting a truck from one of the Acro guys in Cali so that would make two people.
Right now, I actually report to either Jeff King (PA chapter Rep) or Dennis Shelley (NY chapter Rep)
I would get in touch with him. Id love to help you out, but until I actually finish my own truck I wont be the go guy in RI"

So either Rojo or Screwdriver if you read all that could you give me a heads up kindly on where I should turn next. I want to be down with this group for sure. Minitrucking is something i wont ever turn my back on but the commonality of us builders, busting ass to make something perfect and then spending time together colaborating on it is what its all about now to me.
If im the only member in CT as of now thats cool but I read something some where that there used to be a guy up here. So if anyone knows about him and whether or not he's still down with AA hook a brother up!

Last edited by Gimp on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
screwdriver
Acro Rep
screwdriver

Male

PostSubject: Re: NOOB from CT would like to join   NOOB from CT would like to join - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:19 pm

Well let us dig into this a little and see what we can do! Just stay on the site and kick it with us a while and we will get something fugured out! if you get to any shows get with the AA guys and kick it with them!
Back to top Go down
Gimp

Gimp

Male

PostSubject: Re: NOOB from CT would like to join   NOOB from CT would like to join - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:24 pm

you got it man. Diggin the site so you can count on me being here and available
Back to top Go down
screwdriver
Acro Rep
screwdriver

Male

PostSubject: Re: NOOB from CT would like to join   NOOB from CT would like to join - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:27 pm

lol my bad! my paper is 24" but it is %)yards long lol so get me some size's. YOU can text or call me too! I'm Erick
Back to top Go down
Gimp

Gimp

Male

PostSubject: Re: NOOB from CT would like to join   NOOB from CT would like to join - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:35 pm

screwdriver wrote:
lol my bad! my paper is 24" but it is %)yards long lol so get me some size's. YOU can text or call me too! I'm Erick

i dont think i'd need much at all truthfully. theyre tiny bars, then they branch off for the front casters. Ill take some measurements.
Couple of changes in my nights plan so I may have to get with you to collaberate and shoot the ish tomorrow night.. As long as thats cool
Back to top Go down
screwdriver
Acro Rep
screwdriver

Male

PostSubject: Re: NOOB from CT would like to join   NOOB from CT would like to join - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:40 pm

yea thats cool just figure what you need and i will hook you up!
Back to top Go down
Gimp

Gimp

Male

PostSubject: Re: NOOB from CT would like to join   NOOB from CT would like to join - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:24 pm

screwdriver wrote:
yea thats cool just figure what you need and i will hook you up!

thanks brother mighty cool of you. this is gonna be so rad!! Cheers!!
Ill def holler at you tomorrow afternoon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gimp

Gimp

Male

PostSubject: Re: NOOB from CT would like to join   NOOB from CT would like to join - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:28 pm

i really hate the fact that I goofed up my first ever post here and accidently posted in the members/prospect section. Been urking me for days guys.. lol! I wasnt logged in when i was in the newbie section so it wouldnt grant me access to post so I went over to the prospect section and was like "oh crap im not logged in" ha ha. Well not even thinking that I was no longer in the Noob section any longer I went ahead and started my post and BOOM.
It end up in here Sad.
Does anyone have the Powah to move my post to the newbies section so it will get a little different kind of traffic or have the wheels already turned too many miles and it's staying put in here?
Again my apologies for the improper post placement
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOOB from CT would like to join   NOOB from CT would like to join - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NOOB from CT would like to join
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next